Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You all know, Cindy is just biding her time with her "version of events" and by that , I mean, her book (which should hold them and their daughter to when disability ends and social security kicks in)

Something doesn't sound right about someone(s) supporting Casey for about 11/2 years. First of all it is expensive to add another individual to a household and second it is an intrusion of privacy. I wouldn't even want my own kids sponging off me for this long.

JMO

Something doesn't sound right about someone(s) supporting Casey for about 11/2 years. First of all it is expensive to add another individual to a household and second it is an intrusion of privacy. I wouldn't even want my own kids sponging off me for this long.

JMO

These are all Rumours/stories/lies...dating back to 2011...
She/her sources are regurgitating the same stories/lies
:twocents:

There was one about her moving to Mexico beach villa with her rich California lover
Sept 2011
http://www.christianpost.com/news/c...each-villa-with-rich-californian-lover-55231/

Then there is the article saying she is eloping to Mexico with her Sugar Daddy
Sept 2011
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pe-Mexican-villa-Californian-sugar-daddy.html

Now they've added the Pregnancy angle to the sugar daddy story....
March 2013
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/55269/casey-anthony-pregnant/

Same ole porcheria (rubbish)

You all know, Cindy is just biding her time with her "version of events" and by that , I mean, her book (which should hold them and their daughter to when disability ends and social security kicks in)

I agree.

If she does write a book, isn't it violating the BR court's ruling, if they decide to auction her story off?

that is a valid point and I considered it that day, but then I figured that if there was visible damage to her or her clothing she/they would have promoted any "battle scars", to bolster the claims that she is in danger from the public. it warms my heart to think that her fear caused her to void urine, because I suspect that Caylee did the same during her final moments in the company of her (for lack of a better term) mother

also, some said that she probably took the tights off because it was warmer when she left court than it was when she arrived. I should have added "IMO" to my post

Honestly Gram I have no idea or opinion - I hope it's true!!!:rocker:

These are all Rumours/stories/lies...dating back to 2011...
She/her sources are regurgitating the same stories/lies
:twocents:

There was one about her moving to Mexico beach villa with her rich California lover
Sept 2011
http://www.christianpost.com/news/c...each-villa-with-rich-californian-lover-55231/

Then there is the article saying she is eloping to Mexico with her Sugar Daddy
Sept 2011
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pe-Mexican-villa-Californian-sugar-daddy.html

Now they've added the Pregnancy angle to the sugar daddy story....
March 2013
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/55269/casey-anthony-pregnant/

Same ole porcheria (rubbish)

We aren't surprised are we? We heard all about her imaginary friends, her imaginary Nanny and the nanny's extended family and a complicated travel log plus rich boyfriends who wanted to marry her blah blah - these rumours must mean her style is really slowing down...:floorlaugh:

The woman can weave some lies!

I don't know Pattymarie, unless she is going to self publish. Can you imagine a publisher and editor working with Cindy...heh heh....

Oh Wait! Does this mean we'll never get to hear her version of her relationship with Baez??

Oh Darn!! :floorlaugh:

I'm betting JB and CM are happy that she won't be allowed to sell her story! If either of them upset her, she will drive that bus over them so fast it will make their head spin!! :great:

I'm curious about how the wording is going to be on that document for the rights. I can't imagine anyone bidding on it if there is a possible loop hole. If she appeared in a cooking show or hosted some sort of show, would that be part of the rights?

As well, anyone who would hold the rights would forever be attached to KC. It would be like a "marriage" of sorts. It's almost like owning part of her. Scary!!!!

I'm curious about how the wording is going to be on that document for the rights. I can't imagine anyone bidding on it if there is a possible loop hole. If she appeared in a cooking show or hosted some sort of show, would that be part of the rights?

As well, anyone who would hold the rights would forever be attached to KC. It would be like a "marriage" of sorts. It's almost like owning part of her. Scary!!!!

I would think that the wording would be the same as contained in the motion unless the Judge redoes it. Since the motion states "offer is not subject to any contingency based upon the cooperation or promise of cooperation from Ms. Anthony.", I think the only thing involved would be KC's hatred of the owner!

JMO

I don't know Pattymarie, unless she is going to self publish. Can you imagine a publisher and editor working with Cindy...heh heh....

Who would believe anything any of the Anthony's wrote? They have so many variations on what happened. Which version would they choose to write about or would they just reinvent new stuff? They will never tell the true story of what happened.

I haven't purchased any of the books that have been written about this saga and WILL NOT purchase any written by anyone in the future.

JMO

JMO but as soon as someone stops supporting her she will drive the bus over her current and former attorneys.

JMO but as soon as someone stops supporting her she will drive the bus over her current and former attorneys.

I, too, think that it is inevitable that she turn on JB and possibly CM. I think the fear of this possibility is what keeps them bound to her. They are like Frodo and Golem and she is their "precious". Deep down inside, they know she will destroy them, but the precious keeps calling to them, leading them on with the promise of money to be made and who knows what other torrid tales. If they try to pull away, she warns them of the dangers of dropping her. They look at all of the bodies in her wake and know that they simply must not anger the precious lest she harm them, too. JMO

We aren't surprised are we? We heard all about her imaginary friends, her imaginary Nanny and the nanny's extended family and a complicated travel log plus rich boyfriends who wanted to marry her blah blah - these rumours must mean her style is really slowing down...:floorlaugh:

The woman can weave some lies!

BBM
NOPE, at least I'm not...

She likes to weave the "well off financially" story a lot...

She said the father of Caylee's family was well off and after he died there was a trust fund for Caylee

Her imaginary boyfriend Jeff H was not only wealthy but generous as well since she claimed he paid for Caylee's Nanny who got paid a good amount to babysit because she was worth it.

But then why would Zanny need money? OCA claimed her family was wealthy as well...and Zanny didn't need the money and babysat Caylee for Free...

How inadequate her life was/is to invent all those stories and she has only herself to blame.:twocents:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIQVlMb3ZpTjBabWc/edit?pli=1

TRUSTEE'S MOTION SELL PROPERTY OF THE ESTATE AND APPROVE AUCTION PROCEDURES

Filed 3/15/2013

3. Among the assets of the Estate are the exclusive worldwide rights in perpetuity to the commercialization of Anthony's life story including
her version of the facts,
her thoughts and impressions of whatever nature, in so far as these pertain to
her childhood,
the disappearance and death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony,
her subsequent arrest,
incarceration,
trial,
acquittal and
withdrawal from society,
including the rights to

motion pictures
documentaries
live stage performances and any other form of performance art
any transmission of video and/or audio content by any means of technology
whether presently existing or hereafter developed, including without limitation

standard free over-the-air television,
non-standard television distribution including without limitation
basic, tier and/or premium cable distribution
direct broadcast satellite television
subscription television
multi-point distribution systems
multiple multi-point distribution systems
local multi-point distribution systems
satellite master antenna television systems,
open video system,
television receive-only
closed circuit television
radio

online including without limitation
internet
world-wide web
all forms of social media including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter
now known or hereinafter developed

cable modem and all other forms of online distribution now known and hereinafter developed

internet protocol television
mobile/wireless
all portable devices including tablets and/or mobile phones
all interactive forms of distribution now known or hereinafter developed
airline
theater
restaurant
hotel/motel distribution
narrow and broadband services
video dial tone
paper-per-view
high-definition format
video-on-demand
subscription video-on-demand

literary rights including publication(s) in print and/or electronic means
including but not limited to
electronic books
audio books
online magazines
internet articles

merchandise tie-ins (the "Property")

-----------------------------------------------------------------

4. ... written offer from James M. Schober - $ 10,000 for the Property
... intention is to acquire the Property in order to prevent Ms Anthony or others from publishing or profiting from her story in the future, and therefore his offer is not subject to any contingency based upon the cooperation or promise of cooperation from Ms. Anthony.

Motion submitted by

WATKINS LAW FIRM, P.A.
ALLAN C. WATKINS
707 North Franklin St, Suite 750
Tampa, FL 33602
Email - allan@watkinslawfl.com
Attorney for Stephen L. Meininger, Trustee

Stephen L. Meininger, Trustee
707 North Franklin St, Suite 850
Tampa, FL 33602
Email - slmeininger@earthlink.com

Case 8:13-bk-00922
Debtor Casey Marie Anthony

What do you think the chances are that some entity is going to come out saying they already own the rights through a contract made on behalf of FCA through some third party so the money was not traceable back to her?

What do you think the chances are that some entity is going to come out saying they already own the rights through a contract made on behalf of FCA through some third party so the money was not traceable back to her?

If it could be proved that happened, then I think she would be in trouble because she has always denied it. If it could be proved any of her attorneys knew about it and denied it, then I think they would be in trouble. I also think her BK application would be thrown out.

Don't think anyone will admit to anything if the Judge denies the Trustees motion to sell the rights.

JMO

This will be a good way to flush them out... and may be the reason things have been so quiet- none of the A
attorneys have made comments as yet, perhaps they are all trying to figure out how to get around this latest move!

Well, that would be pretty awesome because then KC and her team would be in all kinds of trouble for lying to a Federal Court. Plus, she would probably lose her rights to profit from her story AND get sued by that entity for Breach Of Contract. Good times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member