Bar Complaint Against Former Lawyer Picazio Filed By Crystal Sheffiel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Kim P. discussing Crystal with online posters/bloggers or was it an impersonator? If she was, then shouldn't that have been very wrong regardless of Crystal's drug use? This is all too confusing for me.

Was Kim P. discussing Crystal with online posters/bloggers or was it an impersonator? If she was, then shouldn't that have been very wrong regardless of Crystal's drug use? This is all too confusing for me.

Just a question for you. Is it wrong when lawyers appear on TV to defend or help their clients? Or when they do newspaper interviews, or radio?
What is a media spokesperson supposed to be doing?

Just a question for you. Is it wrong when lawyers appear on TV to defend or help their clients? Or when they do newspaper interviews, or radio?

They should be professionally representing their client in regards to media interviews. There is a big difference in radio, newspaper, or television interviews and participating in an online, amateur sleuth website. We are not media. We are just posters from around the world who share a common interest in these criminal cases. (imo)

A media spokesperson is one thing, an attorney is another. Kim P. allowed lies to be told about Crystal and her drug use and about Ron and the child abuse claims. She KNEW both of these things were BS and still continued on w/ the lies, imo. If a few of us here could figure out these things were lies, then certainly Kim P., who was there and had firsthand knowledge of the things that were going on, could figure it out, she's a lawyer for goodness sakes. All moo.

They should be professionally representing their client in regards to media interviews. There is a big difference in radio, newspaper, or television interviews and participating in an online, amateur sleuth website. We are not media. We are just posters from around the world who share a common interest in these criminal cases. (imo)

I totally see what you're saying, but I think you're selling the internet and WS short. Do you realize that we at WS have news DAYS before it ever hits TV, radio or newspaper?
The first place I go in the morning for any breaking news on any subject is online.
The internet is becoming the biggest media source on the planet.

No, I don't think it's wrong when they appear on the crime shows like American Justice and offer defense statements based on legal things, but mainly I don't know and don't have an actual opinion of it all, that's why I was asking.
I was mostly wondering if she was discussing Crystal with strangers online or if it was an impersonator, because I thought she said at first that it wasn't her doing it.

Yes it was her, no impersonator.

Since the documents are now online, I think it is safe to say who the blogger is. None other than the FORMER WS member - Pirate.

It's hard to give you any type of rundown on the documents because there is just SO MUCH information covered within. The initial complaint that Crystal filed is 18 pages. Kim's first response is 26 pages. Then Crystal replied again which is 14 pages and then Kim's next document is 51 pages. There is so much information covered.

Unfortunately - none of it tells us where HaLeigh is. However, there is a lot of background information on custody, and also a lot of information on the set-up of the HaLeighBug Center and Foundation.
WHA ? omg really ? i didnt know pirate very well .. she/or he is on my friends list i think .. wow im shocked ..havnt talked to pirate at all since she/he got banned .. i didnt even know that till i was looking at my friends list and saw banned lol .. wow man i wish i could drink :p ..seriously though. yeah chester your right poor haleigh :( and thank you atherella for letting me know and patty thanks for the links i put kika to bed so mabey i can get through the documents now

I totally see what you're saying, but I think you're selling the internet and WS short. Do you realize that we at WS have news DAYS before it ever hits TV, radio or newspaper?
The first place I go in the morning for any breaking news on any subject is online.
The internet is becoming the biggest media source on the planet.

I understand that as well. I also believe it doesn't hurt for LE or lawyers to monitor and read here for information that may be pertinent to a case. We do have many documents available to peruse long before the media. My complaint is that she states she did not participate in posting, yet also admits she was in contact with members, and did divulge information; albeit information she claims was already out there. It just isn't very professional, imo, for her to have been in contact with any of them. Some posters may have been drawn to exchange emails with her by the lure of having an "inside information edge". IMO, that was like the carrot dangling in front of the horse. IMO, it was unprofessional and even unethical, as I am sure I do not want my business discussed with strangers from a website by any lawyer I may have to retain. Now, we have posters whose nics have been outed and who have been named in legal documents. If no one had been contacted by KP, then no one could be named in this document now. All just my opinions of course.

So let's see...you are a Mom or Dad in a custody dispute. You have had a DUI that no one is yet aware of...you still drink and sometimes drink when your children are home. Your case makes it's way to the internet and bloggers ask your attorney if you drink or not. Do you actually want your attorney to tell people that yes, you drink...in fact you have a DUI AND you sometimes drink with your children in the home. Yeah..that's what I want. Instead of your attorney saying..hey poster...my client is a straight arrow and does not do what you are saying and I think I can prove it. Better yet, sounds like we are saying a good professional attorney would belly up to the sidebar and spill to the judge all the information that would lose the client custody. THAT is adequate representation....NOT. BTW-if we fired every attorney that lied in their clients favor...there would be no one left to represent anyone.

Ronald Cummings rap sheet and current violent and out of control behavior are public record. No amount of malfeasance on the part of other family members negates or erases that. You can applaud Ronald Cummings and his lies about where his child was sleeping...who was or was not in his home...his assaultive behavior and his dangerous gun play in front of a child...I will not. Just as I will not applaud a Mom who takes drugs while pregnant. I wonder who she waas with when she started taking them. It seems that all of Ronald's young paramours have drug issues. What a coincidence.

IMO YOU don't know Ron now or then. IIRC he has not been convicted on any of the recent incidents. As for his past, it's just that, his past! It appears that he has attempted to clean his life up for the sake of Haleigh and Jr. That's more than can be said about Crystal who as recent as April was still using.

No matter how many times he has been thrown under the bus the past few months he has NEVER said a bad word about the mother of his children! Too bad we can't say the same thing about the other side.

Maybe folks should stop trying to be "right" even though these documents prove much of what has been written to be false and written with an agenda in mind. Maybe they should be looking elsewhere for Haleigh because IMO we have been barking up the wrong tree for months. God I hope it's not too late for Haleigh.

Yes it was her, no impersonator.

Right. TG wrote a statement and confirmed that Kim had an account here. She started with the name KLP, and then it was JERICO. The KLP posts were merged with the JERICO account because users are only allowed to have one "hat" each.

From TG's statement (page 30 - I made sure to crop out anyone's "real life" names - other than Kim Picazio):

kimonws.jpg

http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/Object_1429486_0.PDF

So let's see...you are a Mom or Dad in a custody dispute. You have had a DUI that no one is yet aware of...you still drink and sometimes drink when your children are home. Your case makes it's way to the internet and bloggers ask your attorney if you drink or not. Do you actually want your attorney to tell people that yes, you drink...in fact you have a DUI AND you sometimes drink with your children in the home. Yeah..that's what I want. Instead of your attorney saying..hey poster...my client is a straight arrow and does not do what you are saying and I think I can prove it. Better yet, sounds like we are saying a good professional attorney would belly up to the sidebar and spill to the judge all the information that would lose the client custody. THAT is adequate representation....NOT. BTW-if we fired every attorney that lied in their clients favor...there would be no one left to represent anyone.
i have to agree about the representation .. i thought that was supposed to be protected and privilaged ect.. if she took the case pro bono it didnt give her the right to spill the beans about cs .. the only ppl she shouldve told were the cops and ppl working on the case ..that were directly involved ..(havnt had time to go through all the posts just yet but ) if im reading correctly she got on here and was posting about crystal ? .. wtf for .. ? and how did the documents between cs and her get in the news and internet .. i dont understand how that can happen but i dont know a whole lot about lawyer stuff .. im just a furniture making stay at home mom .. although i do study lots of medical stuff cuz its interesting to me

IMO YOU don't know Ron now or then. IIRC he has not been convicted on any of the recent incidents. As for his past, it's just that, his past! It appears that he has attempted to clean his life up for the sake of Haleigh and Jr. That's more than can be said about Crystal who as recent as April was still using.

No matter how many times he has been thrown under the bus the past few months he has NEVER said a bad word about the mother of his children! Too bad we can't say the same thing about the other side.

Maybe folks should stop trying to be "right" even though these documents prove much of what has been written to be false and written with an agenda in mind. Maybe they should be looking elsewhere for Haleigh because IMO we have been barking up the wrong tree for months. God I hope it's not too late for Haleigh.

There is black and white and right and wrong...there is also absolute truth. His record and current arrest, witnessed harassment by placeing a headless rat in a mailbox and witnessed gun play in front of his remaining minor child are no less wrong than the things revealed about Crystal's drug use. I find it sad that all the young girls that Ronald Cummings has been involved with find themselves battling drug issues.

I don't think a lawyer should tell a poster anything. They can make their case in media outlets or in a courtroom. Not to some stranger posting on a website. I can not blame the posters, because we all want information and that was sugar on the candy. I probably would have grabbed at it too. But, I am not a professional lawyer with ethical obligations to my client.

I am very confused by all this. I remember reading and hearing one thing from KP and am now hearing another. I understand that she had to do her best to portray her client in the best light. Where is the line drawn between glossing over things and telling things that are completely untrue? When was all this drug info known?

I have never been a fan of KP or Cobra...they are just not my style. IMO things like the "abuse" photos and the investigation Cobra was conducting should have remained PRIVATE. How can a PI get anywhere if he is showing the world what he is doing?

At the end of the day, I have a greater understanding of what KP must have been dealing with. If while acting as Crystal's att/PR, she asked repeatedly that Marie and her friends stop posting on the forums...why didn't they??? It doesn't seem to have helped at all! What else could KP have done if Crystal's own family refused to follow her advice? Instead, they follow the lead of a psycho blogger? None of this makes any sense!

There is black and white and right and wrong...there is also absolute truth. His record and current arrest, witnessed harassment by placeing a headless rat in a mailbox and witnessed gun play in front of his remaining minor child are no less wrong than the things revealed about Crystal's drug use. I find it sad that all the young girls that Ronald Cummings has been involved with find themselves battling drug issues.

Once again please provide me with links to the court documents that found him guilty on all of these charges. I must of missed it while reading all of the other lies that have been put out there to ruin the reputation of some of the players involved in this case. TYIA

I don't think a lawyer should tell a poster anything. They can make their case in media outlets or in a courtroom. Not to some stranger posting on a website. I can not blame the posters, because we all want information and that was sugar on the candy. I probably would have grabbed at it too. But, I am not a professional lawyer with ethical obligations to my client.
you wrote just how i feel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member