Bedtimes and blankets

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOl, I just reread my post and it is so rambling and confusing. Anway, I was trying to say that IMO, if Teresa's all night talking "story" is true, I think it was held over phone calls and Ron and Misty were not together. There. I'm still trying to figure out the part of Misty's story about the trip to Grandmas on Monday morning and Misty walking Haleigh to her classroom. I don't think that Misty arrived at the MH until late afternoon on Monday. I wish we had some information from the teacher at school about that morning. LFlorida, do you know if security cameras are used at the schools?

I'm thinking TN may have overstepped her boundaries and gave Misty the go ahead to pick Haleigh up from the school bus w/o Ron C knowing anything about it..... Ron C found out and ALL HELL-O broke loose..JMO

LOl, I just reread my post and it is so rambling and confusing. Anway, I was trying to say that IMO, if Teresa's all night talking "story" is true, I think it was held over phone calls and Ron and Misty were not together. There. I'm still trying to figure out the part of Misty's story about the trip to Grandmas on Monday morning and Misty walking Haleigh to her classroom. I don't think that Misty arrived at the MH until late afternoon on Monday. I wish we had some information from the teacher at school about that morning. LFlorida, do you know if security cameras are used at the schools?

Probably, but I haven't ever been inside of Haleigh's school, so IHNI where they are located. Heck, I'm not even sure where they're located at my kids' school. Maybe they don't have any.

I doubt very seriously I could ever possibly find a link, but on NG one night they played a snippet of audio of TMiller. He said the same thing grAnnette said about Misty having just returned to the m/h Monday evening. [iirc]

Sorry if I'm repeating myself. lol - I know y'all must get tired of my same ol' song.

then how the hey jay could Misty bring Haleigh to school Monday morning?

ps...I am not tired of your song.

I don't understand why NG or anyone ever asks questions about the blanket and if it was really washed or not. They all totally ignore this. I also don't understand why Tommy would say that he banged and banged on the door then stayed around a little while, yet no questions asked about whether he called Ron back or not. If he wasn't going to call Ron back or leave Misty a message, why bother to go to the trailer in the first place and how does he tie in with the blanket.

I don't understand why NG or anyone ever asks questions about the blanket and if it was really washed or not. They all totally ignore this. I also don't understand why Tommy would say that he banged and banged on the door then stayed around a little while, yet no questions asked about whether he called Ron back or not. If he wasn't going to call Ron back or leave Misty a message, why bother to go to the trailer in the first place and how does he tie in with the blanket.

Who said he was connected to any of the blankets? I must've missed that one. tia

Still looking for those pictures. I think the picture of the blankets on the ramp was in a video, so that is taking some time for sure. Anyway, while looking I came across something that once again makes me say Hmm...about these blankets.

from the most recent VSA and hypnosis sessions:

Misty: Then I washed the blankets- my blanket and Haleigh's blanket. Haleigh's blanket smelt like pee.

Tester: Tell me about this blanket.

Misty: Haleigh's blanket? Ok, I was gone for the weekend. I come home, her blanket smells like pee. Who's gonna put their kid in bed when their blanket smells like pee? Who's going to put their kid on, you know, cover up with a blanket smells like pee? I'm not going to. So I ...washed her blanket. And, there's (unintelligible), it's her normal blanket she always sleeps with.

Again I find myself asking what Haleigh slept with Sunday night if Haleigh's blanket smelled like pee, TN says Misty came home, the two were up all night talking? this makes no sense. Monday night the blankets smelled like pee? So she would have had to pee Sunday night? When Misty describes waking up Monday, she say's all is rosy, they woke up, got Haleigh ready for school, Haleigh wanted a different shirt so they drove to Welaka got the outfit then took Haleigh to school...but no mention of Haleigh wetting the bed...how could things be rosy if Haleigh wet the bed and how could Misty say she didn't know if Haleigh wet the bed when she would have had to have known if she was there when Haleigh woke up and drove with RC to Welaka?

The red part stands out to me. The way I read it, it means she got home Monday evening and not Sunday because that's when she started smelling and washing blankets. (Supposedly.)

Absolutely, Donj.......in fact, reversing everyone's story with that one red-inked statement.

If she came back on Sunday she would have had no reason to bring up having been gone the weekend and having returned, to explain about the blankets at all. What's that got to do with Haleigh peeing her blanket? Nothing as far as I can see. It's like she's offering the weekend as an alibi. It's not my fault that the blanket smelled like pee, I wasn't there when it was peed on. I come home and have to start cleaning up other people's messes. (Perhaps in more ways than one?)

If as some have stated over the past year is true and Teresa N did supply Ronald and Misty with their phones ( even if Misty was indeed not at 202 with RC) then perhaps she would have exclusive access to the information that Misty and Ronald were up all night talking( she would know from the phone records). I don't know, who knows how far reaching this is but for sure this whole story about Misty being with Haleigh and taking her to Welaka and then taking her on to school and walking her to her class, something doesn't feel right in it. Not when you mix the blankets in the mix. JMO

Did GGS ever confirm that RC and Misty came over on that Monday morning to get an outfit for Haleigh?

Perhaps the story about going to Welaka that morning was to focus the attention somewhere besides the bus stop or the trailer that morning. Were there remarks made about Misty doing something at the bus stop that morning? I guess I will go look after it. My daughter has an appointment this morning....I hate leaving the house when I have a case on my mind. : (

Did GGS ever confirm that RC and Misty came over on that Monday morning to get an outfit for Haleigh?

Perhaps the story about going to Welaka that morning was to focus the attention somewhere besides the bus stop or the trailer that morning. Were there remarks made about Misty doing something at the bus stop that morning? I guess I will go look after it. My daughter has an appointment this morning....I hate leaving the house when I have a case on my mind. : (

As far as I know, GGM has been silent on the statement that they came to her house Monday morning for an outfit.

The only comments regarding the bus stop that Monday were that Misty was there to pick up Haleigh at the bus and complained of 'bad drugs' (or Ronald, depending on who is asked), and that Ronald was seen speeding past that morning.

As far as I know, GGM has been silent on the statement that they came to her house Monday morning for an outfit.

The only comments regarding the bus stop that Monday were that Misty was there to pick up Haleigh at the bus and complained of 'bad drugs' (or Ronald, depending on who is asked), and that Ronald was seen speeding past that morning.

Wonder about what time he was speeding past.

Who said he was connected to any of the blankets? I must've missed that one. tia

Oops sorry. I was just asking how he could tie in with the blankets not that anyone ever said that he does other than Misty's comments and Tommy's own admission of going over to the trailer. Something makes me think that the blanket was freshly washed at another location or even a replacement blanket for some reason and only a relative could of been in on that.

Oops sorry. I was just asking how he could tie in with the blankets not that anyone ever said that he does other than Misty's comments and Tommy's own admission of going over to the trailer. Something makes me think that the blanket was freshly washed at another location or even a replacement blanket for some reason and only a relative could of been in on that.

GGMS came over with laundry, she claims. I wonder what all she brought over. I always assumed it was the kids clothe, maybe Ron left them in her care over the weekend. That information is still not known either.

Wonder about what time he was speeding past.

From what someone said on an, so called exclusive from Art's site.
It was early morning, the kids were all out there waiting on the bus with some of the parents present. I still don't understand why Ron didn't let Haleigh just catch the bus, he claims she spilled something on her shirt/needed to get Haleigh's favorite outfit.
So, maybe it was true that GGMS came over that evening sometime to bring the clothe over.
But IMO, it could be that Ron really did go pick up the clothe and maybe even Haleigh and JR. That would be the only logical reason for him to speed by that morning. IMO

If there is a grain of truth in most of these stories, then the logical thing to me is that Haleigh and JR were at GGS Sunday night and Monday morning she spilled something on her top there--getting ready for school. So, RC made a mad dash to GGS to take her a new outfit and then took her to school. The teacher would surely know if Misty didn't walk her to her room. If Misty DID spend the night with him Sunday, then maybe GGS didn't know about it (maybe Misty stayed out in the car) and got upset later when she found out. But, why lie about it? None of this makes any sense. Argh!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back