Bedtimes and blankets

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ooh, I'm glad you brought up the blankets out the back door.

Question for anyone who knows about canine trackers:

Which is preferable?

Take the blanket to the dog.

or

Take the dogs into the m/h.

tia

eta - And how did we see photos/videos of the bedding out the back door?

I'm not an expert on dog handlers either, but I suppose they didn't want to bring the dogs into the house, for some reason. It's not so much where they scented it, but HOW they did it. If they were assuming she was taken from that bed, the bedding would make sense. But IMO, they made a mistake taking it out in the open air and spreading it out over the ramp. Should have brought the dogs just inside the back door to sniff it. And they could have taken an article of clothing that she had worn most recently, too.
I personally have never seen pics of the bedding on the ramp... just read comments about it.

Still looking for those pictures. I think the picture of the blankets on the ramp was in a video, so that is taking some time for sure. Anyway, while looking I came across something that once again makes me say Hmm...about these blankets.

from the most recent VSA and hypnosis sessions:

Misty: Then I washed the blankets- my blanket and Haleigh's blanket. Haleigh's blanket smelt like pee.

Tester: Tell me about this blanket.

Misty: Haleigh's blanket? Ok, I was gone for the weekend. I come home, her blanket smells like pee. Who's gonna put their kid in bed when their blanket smells like pee? Who's going to put their kid on, you know, cover up with a blanket smells like pee? I'm not going to. So I ...washed her blanket. And, there's (unintelligible), it's her normal blanket she always sleeps with.

Again I find myself asking what Haleigh slept with Sunday night if Haleigh's blanket smelled like pee, TN says Misty came home, the two were up all night talking? this makes no sense. Monday night the blankets smelled like pee? So she would have had to pee Sunday night? When Misty describes waking up Monday, she say's all is rosy, they woke up, got Haleigh ready for school, Haleigh wanted a different shirt so they drove to Welaka got the outfit then took Haleigh to school...but no mention of Haleigh wetting the bed...how could things be rosy if Haleigh wet the bed and how could Misty say she didn't know if Haleigh wet the bed when she would have had to have known if she was there when Haleigh woke up and drove with RC to Welaka?

Still looking for those pictures. I think the picture of the blankets on the ramp was in a video, so that is taking some time for sure. Anyway, while looking I came across something that once again makes me say Hmm...about these blankets.

Misty: Then I washed the blankets- my blanket and Haleigh's blanket. Haleigh's blanket smelt like pee.

Misty: Haleigh's blanket? Ok, I was gone for the weekend. I come home, her blanket smells like pee. Who's gonna put their kid in bed when their blanket smells like pee? Who's going to put their kid on, you know, cover up with a blanket smells like pee? I'm not going to. So I ...washed her blanket. And, there's (unintelligible), it's her normal blanket she always sleeps with.

Again I find myself asking what Haleigh slept with Sunday night if Haleigh's blanket smelled like pee, TN says Misty came home, the two were up all night talking? this makes no sense. Monday night the blankets smelled like pee? So she would have had to pee Sunday night? When Misty describes waking up Monday, she say's all is rosy, they woke up, got Haleigh ready for school, Haleigh wanted a different shirt so they drove to Welaka got the outfit then took Haleigh to school...but no mention of Haleigh wetting the bed...how could things be rosy if Haleigh wet the bed and how could Misty say she didn't know if Haleigh wet the bed when she would have had to have known if she was there when Haleigh woke up and drove with RC to Welaka?

I always wondered if Haleigh's blanket wasn't due to Jr wetting the bed. However, the blanket stuff makes me swoon with confusion, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

jmo - it was just part of the script and she tried to elaborate on it and got as confused as me. ;)

lol....since this case started need a larger salt shaker. : )

I wonder how many times Ron and Misty rehearsed this whole story. My guess is that they went over and over it again, with Ron providing guidance, in an attempt, to improve upon Misty's retelling of the events of that night.

IMO..."WTMI" Way Too Much Information

around MC's description of the blankets...a lie.

Didn't they find the "dirty" blankets in the dryer?

I always wondered if Haleigh's blanket wasn't due to Jr wetting the bed. However, the blanket stuff makes me swoon with confusion, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

jmo - it was just part of the script and she tried to elaborate on it and got as confused as me. ;)

Junior was younger maybe he wore a pull up at night, I don't know, I don't recall anyone ever mentioning Junior wet the bed. :waitasec:

I agree the whole blanket story was part of a premise, the supplier of that premise remains to be seen.

The bolded part only makes sense if the kids weren't there Sunday night. I'm thinking if MC & RC stayed up all night talking, then the kids were at GGS and the rush to Welaka & school the next morning was not to get an outfit but to actually pick up the kids & drop Haleigh at school. In that case, MC may not have checked the blanket until Mon. night. Providing any of it is true of course LOL.

GGM Sykes says neither child ever slept in a room, they would never sleep in the room alone. That is unfortunate. Did either of them sleep in the living room as a rule? Surely they didn't sleep in with Ron & Misty every night.

It sounds like Ron was clueless about parenting. Getting Haleigh to school, getting the kids to sleep normally, finding a safe, qualified babysitter. Taking one child 15 miles to get an outfit instead of giving a firm "No, we will get it and you can wear it tomorrow." It sounds like the house was in chaos.

Misty's repeated story about the dirty blanket shows it is a key component in the story. Why?

This IMO is strange...very strange.
Why is a "new couple" sleeping with 2 children?
Is Misty resentful of this?
Are they scared of someone/something?

My back door is locked...always locked.
And I don't check it EVERY day.

IMO the brick is at the back door so that on the cold Feb. am
one could smoke cigarettes out the back door.

Over the years, we've heard stories of persons putting a child in the W/D
for punishment. Could Misty have put Haleigh in the dryer with the soiled blankets? Alot of emphasis around the W/D and back door....

Over the years, we've heard stories of persons putting a child in the W/D
for punishment. Could Misty have put Haleigh in the dryer with the soiled blankets? Alot of emphasis around the W/D and back door....

The LVA test revealed the peed on blanket never happened..

There was never a peed on blanket?

Misty made it all up?

There was never a peed on blanket?

Misty made it all up?

I suspect she just may have made it up since the LVA revealed it didn't happen...
Not too long after she took that LVA test some of the results pertaining to some of her story was revealed on the bald site, but for some unknown reason I haven't been able to locate that information for awhile now... JMO

Wouldn't seem logical that this is when Misty "snapped"?

Morning Madjg..

First the easy stuff. Yes, the handlers pulled the blankets out!! I know nothing about dogs but I sure think that was useless. Dogs should have began their track where Haleigh was last known to have been, in the toddler bed...I have been wondering about this for a year. Why did they drag those blankets out the back door, and what if Haleigh wasn't even taken out the back door?

Next, You got me thinking about these darn blankets again...lol. Misty does state that her blanket was in the van that "they" took. Personally I think that her blanket was left in the blue van that Timmy and Chelsea were borrowing since their car was wrecked by Hank SR days before. Chelsea borrowed the van from Lyndsey and had plans to drive into Gainsville to see Papa Hank in the morning( instead she raced to Gainsville to pick up Lisa C who had stayed with Hank at the hospital...so Lisa could be with Misty)Anyway...Misty said " her blanket and my blanket....my blanket was in the van they took" Her blanket smelled like pee, I guess she had peed on it the night before, and who wants to cover up with a blanket that smells like pee?" So Misty took a blanket off the window( to use for herself to replace the blanket that she had left in the van) and washed that with Haleigh's blanket that smelled like pee. That all makes fine sense to me, but here is my question....If that was Monday night and Misty had been at the house and got Haleigh up Monday morn to get her ready for school, why didn't she know then that the blanket smelled like pee? See this is where the 3 day binge and when Misty went back to 202 gets messy.IMO

TN says that RC and Misty stayed up talking all night long, was that Sun night or Mon night and why wouldn't Misty have washed the blankets when she got home...when did Haleigh pee on the blanket to facilitate it needing to be washed? Sunday night? Then how did Misty not know Monday morning that the blanket smelled like pee? Why did she say I guess? In this video, Misty acts like she discovered the pee smell on the blanket on Monday night, but that doesn't make sense to me in the time-line. If they got up and drove to Welaka to get Haleigh a new outfit at GGS, why didn't she smell the blanket? Something is funky about this, imo.

I have looked and looked and can not find anything showing if Ron and Misty were together talking all night long or on the phone talking all night long. I also tend to beleive that GGMS was correct when she said that Misty showed up just prior to Ron leaving for work. GGMS was angry because Misty had left Ron without a babysitter and Ron was allowing her to return to the MH. IMO, I think that Ron had to hurry over to GGMs home that Monday morning to pick up Haleigh so that she could be taken to school. I think that the truth is that Ron and Misty stayed on the phone all night long that Sunday night and come work time on Monday there was still no babysitter lined up so that Ron could go to work. Misty did not want to babysit. Teresa offered to pay her to babysit. Misty said that if it was ok with Ron she would. That tells me that Misty and Ron did not hang the phone up on good terms at the end of the all-night talking and she was doubtful that Ron would want her to babysit. According to GGMS Misty showed up by the time that Ron had to go to work that Monday. There goes Misty's fairytale story about rushing with Ron to get that special outfit for Haleigh on Monday morning, going back home and laying around in bed until time to pick Haleigh up at the bus stop. We have also heard that Ron worked Monday doing tree work. So many stories.....anyway, I don't think that Ron and Misty talked all night long face to face, I think it was on the phone. As far as why she did not wash the blankets prior to Monday night, because imo she wasn't there Monday morning.

I have looked and looked and can not find anything showing if Ron and Misty were together talking all night long or on the phone talking all night long. I also tend to beleive that GGMS was correct when she said that Misty showed up just prior to Ron leaving for work. GGMS was angry because Misty had left Ron without a babysitter and Ron was allowing her to return to the MH. IMO, I think that Ron had to hurry over to GGMs home that Monday morning to pick up Haleigh so that she could be taken to school. I think that the truth is that Ron and Misty stayed on the phone all night long that Sunday night and come work time on Monday there was still no babysitter lined up so that Ron could go to work. Misty did not want to babysit. Teresa offered to pay her to babysit. Misty said that if it was ok with Ron she would. That tells me that Misty and Ron did not hang the phone up on good terms at the end of the all-night talking and she was doubtful that Ron would want her to babysit. According to GGMS Misty showed up by the time that Ron had to go to work that Monday. There goes Misty's fairytale story about rushing with Ron to get that special outfit for Haleigh on Monday morning, going back home and laying around in bed until time to pick Haleigh up at the bus stop. We have also heard that Ron worked Monday doing tree work. So many stories.....anyway, I don't think that Ron and Misty talked all night long face to face, I think it was on the phone. As far as why she did not wash the blankets prior to Monday night, because imo she wasn't there Monday morning.

I doubt very seriously I could ever possibly find a link, but on NG one night they played a snippet of audio of TMiller. He said the same thing grAnnette said about Misty having just returned to the m/h Monday evening. [iirc]

Sorry if I'm repeating myself. lol - I know y'all must get tired of my same ol' song.

Teresa has said it in an interview as well. Clear as day. Check the Sept. 21st NG show. The Bald one has this on his site, and it references that show:

"On The Nancy Grace Show Monday, when I was invited to join a panel of guests that included my friend, T.J. Hart of Skye News, NG producer Marlaina Schiavo whose exclusive tour of Ronald Cummings trailer offers a terrific visual aid to understand how difficult it would be for someone NOT to wake up if Tommy Croslin was pounding on the door as he claimed.
But Ronald’s mother, Teresa Neves, tried to defend her daughter in law, arguing how exhausted Misty was after three days of partying and an all – nighter with Ronald Sunday to try to iron out their differences– and how she COULD have easily slept through the banging, but not the kids…Was she perhaps suggesting Haleigh might have awakened, or vanished before Misty woke up?"

I doubt very seriously I could ever possibly find a link, but on NG one night they played a snippet of audio of TMiller. He said the same thing grAnnette said about Misty having just returned to the m/h Monday evening. [iirc]

Sorry if I'm repeating myself. lol - I know y'all must get tired of my same ol' song.

LOl, I just reread my post and it is so rambling and confusing. Anway, I was trying to say that IMO, if Teresa's all night talking "story" is true, I think it was held over phone calls and Ron and Misty were not together. There. I'm still trying to figure out the part of Misty's story about the trip to Grandmas on Monday morning and Misty walking Haleigh to her classroom. I don't think that Misty arrived at the MH until late afternoon on Monday. I wish we had some information from the teacher at school about that morning. LFlorida, do you know if security cameras are used at the schools?

I wonder how many times Ron and Misty rehearsed this whole story. My guess is that they went over and over it again, with Ron providing guidance, in an attempt, to improve upon Misty's retelling of the events of that night.

My guess...90 plus made from another phone.....JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back