Being sober is boring: Charlie Sheen

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm talking about his nasty tweets and behaviour towards her after she had taken in his 2 boys and cared for them.:moo:

I find his behavior toward her disgusting also. How many ex-wives are willing to care for the children you had with another woman?

I find his behavior toward her disgusting also. How many ex-wives are willing to care for the children you had with another woman?

Probably not many.

Video surfaces showing HIV-positive Charlie Sheen 'performing oral sex on another man and smoking crack-cocaine' in 2011

Radar Online claims it has obtained a copy of the video, recorded in 2011

The clips reportedly show the actor, 50, performing oral sex on another man and smoking crack-cocaine out of a pipe in a Las Vegas hotel room

The other man in the video reportedly sued Sheen for giving him herpes

Sources told Radar that Sheen spent millions settling the lawsuit, and believed he had the only copies of the videos

Last week, Sheen sent shockwaves when he announced he had been secretly battling HIV for the past four years

It's unclear whether the recently surfaced video was taken before or after he was officially diagnosed with the virus

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-man-smoking-crack-cocaine.html#ixzz3sLk7i9Gj

Video surfaces showing HIV-positive Charlie Sheen 'performing oral sex on another man and smoking crack-cocaine' in 2011

Radar Online claims it has obtained a copy of the video, recorded in 2011

The clips reportedly show the actor, 50, performing oral sex on another man and smoking crack-cocaine out of a pipe in a Las Vegas hotel room

The other man in the video reportedly sued Sheen for giving him herpes

Sources told Radar that Sheen spent millions settling the lawsuit, and believed he had the only copies of the videos

Last week, Sheen sent shockwaves when he announced he had been secretly battling HIV for the past four years

It's unclear whether the recently surfaced video was taken before or after he was officially diagnosed with the virus

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-man-smoking-crack-cocaine.html#ixzz3sLk7i9Gj

Alrighty then...OMG...

Good times...

For all his winning ways I'm surprised that he's lived this long.

Charlie Sheen 'trying to cover up at least five hardcore sex tapes he made including a ménage à trois with then-wife Brooke Mueller and another with a transsexual'

Radar Online claims the 'hush money' Sheen has admitted to paying out was actually to conceal an assortment of sex tapes

One tape allegedly shows Sheen having 'hardcore sex' with a gay Hollywood party boy, who now has the footage

Another shows Sheen, Mueller and another man

One also shows Sheen with a transsexual, it is claimed

The website reported Monday that a video has emerged from 2011 showing Sheen performing oral sex on a man and smoking crack cocaine in Vegas

Sheen announced last week he has been battling HIV for four years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Brooke-Mueller-transsexual.html#ixzz3sTPIQD66

PreviousNext
EXCLUSIVE: *advertiser censored* stars, crack cocaine, private jets, HIV and me: Charlie Sheen's PA reveals the life with the out-of-control star (who had a VERY unusual use for dry skin cream)

Steve Han, 34, recalls the emotional moment his boss told him about being HIV positive, saying, 'I *advertiser censored**ed up'

Han made sure Sheen took his three anti-viral pills each morning but they made the star nauseous

Sheen paid $1500 a day for a private chef but the meals would go untouched

'Yes there were *advertiser censored* stars, sometimes four at a time, but it wasn't as if Charlie was having sex in front of his staff, he kept that private,' says Han

Han bought dozens of tubes of Aquaphor healing ointment - normally used to treat dry skin - but Charlie used it as sex lube

The girls would be covered from head to toe in it - they'd be all sticky

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-control-star-unusual-use-dry-skin-cream.html

Cash-Strapped Charlie Plans To Reduce Child Support To Denise & Brooke

“There was never any formal court order by a judge dictating that Charlie pay that amount,” the source claimed. “It was Charlie being generous. In Charlie’s opinion, Denise and Brooke should be able to take care of the kids’ needs for $10,000 a month.”

"Third wife Mueller, who relies on the child support as her sole source of income, is “so stressed out about the child support being slashed,” the source said."

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...child-support-denise-richards-brooke-mueller/

'I'm going to kill you and I'm going to kill your mom': What Charlie Sheen said to his eight-year-old daughter after calling her 'a *advertiser censored**ing pig w***e' according to explosive new legal documents

Denise Richards is claiming Charlie Sheen cut off their two daughters in recently filed court documents

Richards claims Sheen purchased a home for the girls in Mulholland Hills near his own and asked that they move in

The actress claims Sheen promised to never evict them but then did so last September before selling the home

Richards is now asking a judge for $1.2million to purchase a new home

She also alleges that she once heard Charlie call their daughter Lola 'a *advertiser censored**ing pig w***e'

Sheen, who pays $55,000 a month in child support for Lola, 10, and Sami, 11, is calling Richard's actions 'a desperate attempt to get more money'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...losive-new-legal-documents.html#ixzz3xxCxD0Ky

Hah! I'd get as much money as I could out of this dirtbag. For my children. Before there is no more left to get.

Go Denise!

Charlie Sheen Is a Suspect in Criminal Investigation by LAPD for Alleged Threats

Corinne Heller and Holly Passalaqua, eonline
12 hours ago

Charlie Sheen has been named a suspect in a criminal investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department for allegedly making threats against an unnamed victim.

A rep for the 50-year-old Two and a Half Men and Anger Management alum had no immediate comment. A police spokesperson told E! News Wednesday officers had on March 31 "completed an investigative report where Charlie Sheen was listed as a suspect in the investigation."

The LAPD threat management unit is the group leading the probe, which is ongoing, and the victim's information is confidential. A search warrant has been obtained for this case, the spokesperson said. A police source confirmed to E! News this is a criminal investigation...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20160406/b754626/?cid=featuredent_media_sheen

Judge grants Sheen's ex-fiancée temporary restraining order

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY, AP
16 hours ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A judge on Friday granted Charlie Sheen's ex-fiancée a temporary restraining order after she cited threats the actor made toward her and two 2014 incidents of alleged domestic violence.

Superior Court Judge Alicia Blanco approved the stay-away order Friday based on Scottine Ross' application stating she was fearful of the actor because he purportedly threatened her life on an audio recording obtained by the celebrity website RadarOnline.com.

Ross' filing also stated Sheen kicked her on the ground in January 2014 and choked her to the point she almost lost consciousness a few months later.

Emails to Sheen's publicist and lawyer seeking comment were not immediately returned...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/ente...le-Charlie.Sheen/?cid=featuredent_media_sheen

I am not the type of person to wish ill to another human being, but if I were I think Charlie Sheen would be one of them. I realize his is physically ill and likely mentally ill. He is also IMO one of the most disturbing and disgusting "celebrities" I've seen in a long, long time.

I hope law enforcement can put this creature away somewhere so that he can no longer endanger others.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98
Back