Being sober is boring: Charlie Sheen

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
EXCLUSIVE: Charlie Sheen, secretly battling HIV, has been paying male and female *advertiser censored* stars $30,000 a night each to hang out with him at his home, smoking crack cocaine and watching his old movies over and over

Charlie Sheen has become increasingly isolated over the past two years - paying for *advertiser censored* stars to come and party and rarely venturing out

According to a longtime director in the *advertiser censored* industry who has ties to Sheen, the 50-year-old star has been so paranoid he has a security command post in his garage

The actor makes guests sign non-disclosure agreements and leave their cell phones before they can enter the house

He left the house last month to go to the movies with his mother Janet

On one occasion the former Two and a Half Men star was so 'messed up' on drugs, he refused to leave his bedroom to attend his own dinner party

'He has a drawer of cash in his room and he slides the drawer open and it's just full of bundles of cash,' the source reveals

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-crack-cocaine-watching-old-movies-over.html

Chicago news reporting Sheen claims that he's free of HIV and the virus is no longer detected in his blood. I'm confused, but I guess we'll learn more tomorrow on the Today Show.

HIV positive person isn't going to be free of HIV (there is no cure). But if HIV positive person takes anti-virus, drugs could decrease the viral load to undetectable levels. But they are not HIV free because HIV is still hiding in the body.

Chicago news reporting Sheen claims that he's free of HIV and the virus is no longer detected in his blood. I'm confused, but I guess we'll learn more tomorrow on the Today Show.

There is speculation that this is a misguided legal move.

According to his thinking ... if he is hiv free, then he can't be sued for exposing his partners to it (according to some gossip chatter on tv).

edited to add link:

TROUBLED actor Charlie Sheen is reportedly set to claim he is HIV-free because the disease is now “undetectable” in his system.
TMZ is reporting that Sheen — who is due to sit down with Today show host Matt Lauer for a live tell-all interview — is taking the position that he has been HIV-positive for over two years but has conquered the disease with medication.
The showbiz site says the implication is that the star did not knowingly infect any of his sexual partners as the HIV was “undetectable”.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...nal-announcement/story-fn907478-1227611643454

How very sad :frown:

attachment.php

I'm curious about Sheen's extortion allegations. Was it really extortion if he knowingly and willingly exposed multiple sexual partners and didn't share his HIV status? I have to admit, I'd be pretty upset had I learned I was exposed. Was it hush money? Or was it extortion? Curious still.

I have been wondering if all those "blind item" reports were referring to CS. That's really too bad.....I am so sorry hear that.

ETA I just realized that CS's attorney is Marty Singer, who used to represent Bill Cosby.

I read " Blind Gossip" sometimes. He was the only male "star" who came to my mind. My heart goes out to all his kids. I hope they are not bullied at school about this. My heart goes out to Denise too, she has put up with so much of his cruelty.:moo:

If you ask someone for money to keep something quiet, it's still extortion (even if whatever you are going to keep quiet is completely true).

I read " Blind Gossip" sometimes. He was the only male "star" who came to my mind. My heart goes out to all his kids. I hope they are not bullied at school about this. My heart goes out to Denise too, she has put up with so much of his cruelty.:moo:

But if you are marrying a guy like that what do you expect? Women like to think they can change someone but there is no changing this one.

But if you are marrying a guy like that what do you expect? Women like to think they can change someone but there is no changing this one.

I'm talking about his nasty tweets and behaviour towards her after she had taken in his 2 boys and cared for them.:moo:

At least she can count herself lucky that she didn't get HIV from him. Apparently he thinks he caught it sometime after he divorced Denise.

Was his public meltdown around the same time he found out about the diagnosis?

Was his public meltdown around the same time he found out about the diagnosis?

Yes, very close to it. I think he said that this morning.

I don't know what to think about CS coming forward now. Why couldn't he file charges against the people blackmailing him? Wouldn't that be easier than allegedly paying millions of dollars to keep these people silent? I am glad he came forward with the hopes of being able to help people. But, it really rankled me when he said he has had unprotected sex with two people since being diagnosed.

If you ask someone for money to keep something quiet, it's still extortion (even if whatever you are going to keep quiet is completely true).

Hmmmm....kind of a grey area. If you ask for money to stay quiet about something you have NO legal interest in (i.e. pay me or I'll tell your wife you are cheating on her, or tell your employer you are embezzling) that is clearly extortion.

But if you had grounds to sue the bejesus out of someone in civil court because they wronged you is that really extortion? They have the choice if they want to settle it IN court or OUT of court. Now if the people that were asking for money were NOT exposed to HIV then that would absolutely be extortion.

Hmmmm....kind of a grey area. If you ask for money to stay quiet about something you have NO legal interest in (i.e. pay me or I'll tell your wife you are cheating on her, or tell your employer you are embezzling) that is clearly extortion.

But if you had grounds to sue the bejesus out of someone in civil court because they wronged you is that really extortion? They have the choice if they want to settle it IN court or OUT of court. Now if the people that were asking for money were NOT exposed to HIV then that would absolutely be extortion.

If you have grounds to sue someone but instead of suing, ask them for money in order to keep quiet, it could still be considered extortion.

Why isn't Charlie Sheen being charged with voluntary manslaughter ? Just because his money can buy the best treatment doesn't mean that others could afford it. Plus they could have passed it on to others.

Why are the courts and news giving him a pass as long as he pays the victims.

Why isn't Charlie Sheen being charged with voluntary manslaughter ? Just because his money can buy the best treatment doesn't mean that others could afford it. Plus they could have passed it on to others.

Why are the courts and news giving him a pass as long as he pays the victims.

What victims? Maybe I missed it in the news, been sick.
Google who was dating Charlie Sheen who was RX'd in 2011, I believe 2 of them at the same time<known as his Goddesses> He was going to marry Bree? Sometimes publicity and $$$$$$$$$$$ can make you seek a celebrity?.But she doesn't have HIV, but she had both of the other assests from living with him. I think he told her and she scadalled with the things" he bought her.:moo: She certainly bragged on TMZ a lot:moo:

Charlie Sheen can not be charged with manslaughter because nobody died. And as far as we know (at least so far) nobody is even claiming he infected them.

It makes you wonder though .He got the news 4 years ago and thats egzactly when he went all crazy quiting his tv show and even weirder remember him going on tour talking to everyone and saying he has tiger blood .did the news of being hiv positive make him go crazy for a little bit there or is that how the disease makes you react at first.at least we know what he ment when he told us he has tiger blood now...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back