Belgium - 32 Killed In Suicide Bombing At Brussels Airport, 22 March 2016 *arrests, Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

It is an agonizing process for the bleeding hearts of the world to come to the proper conclusion about that so-called culture.

But they are not there yet. I will take more of the same and eventually folks will realize it is not the countries the migrants flee that is the problem . It is the culture of the migrants that is the problem and they import the problem to the free world

Am I allowed to say that ??? I doubt it. And that is another problem . Truth hurts and today Belgium pays the price. Tomorrow will be somewhere else. Even completely tolerant and neutral Sweden has shut its borders.

I suspect this has been in the planning for a long time, but it may have been brought forward slightly in response to the arrest. If so, it would have happened very soon anyway, but if it has been put together in only a few days the situation is extremely dangerous indeed.

Let's not forget this is Holy Week when a lot of people will be travelling and therefore attractive timing for outrages.

That was my first thought as well :frown:
It horrifies me to think about the evilness that lurks in OUR world! :frown:

Gigi posted an high alert of attack on friday for Belgium while I was there but could not find anything on it just the arrest of Abdelslam.

Prayers for the loved ones in Brussels. Unbelievably sad to hear this news.

[/b]

That was my first thought as well :frown:
It horrifies me to think about the evilness that lurks in OUR world! :frown:

There is profound evil in the world. We must recognize it for what it is, and call it what it is, and stop pretending that evil is peace.

ZaZara has been posting good info leading up to this attack over in the Paris thread,if anyone is interested.

Per CNN so no link. Report of an assault weapon found near one of the suspects who is dead. Folks within did report shots fired. Early in so report could change or be confirmed.

Fox just said suicide belt found at airport unexploded.

Per CNN so no link. Report of an assault weapon found near one of the suspects who is dead. Folks within did report shots fired. Early in so report could change or be confirmed.

I heard the same on fox.

[video=twitter;712263128369786881]https://twitter.com/ReutersLive/status/712263128369786881[/video]

Reuters Live ‏@ReutersLive 7m7 minutes ago
BREAKING: Police discover non-exploded bomb belt at Brussels airport: Belgian broadcaster VTM http://reut.rs/21FbEgF

You're right, it's got to be linked. But lovely, peaceful, non controversial Belgium? Some days I hate this world.

:dunno:
Becuz they were seeking retaliation for Abdelesam n his colleague who was shot.
And to be honest who WOULD of thought such a thing as today's events would happen there.
Perfect to hide/travel/ purchase things. And centralised to many borders for a quick exit.
And the Muslim communities wonder why (their religion of peace) we are called Islamaphobes.
It's because sick individuals like this who kill and maim innocent people in their daily routine.....
I have many Muslim friends. And they categorically denounce Daesh.(ISIS)
I'm afraid until this evil barbaric regime is ended. More things like today will happen. And it hurts so bad. As I brought my children up to live love life to the fullest. Respect every living thing. Your world is what you make it.
And becuz of Daesh the world they knew only 2 years ago. Has changed so drastically..
😭

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

If you think there are little or no jihadists in the UK,chances are there are many.

I've no doubt there are jihadists in the UK, but so far the security services have managed to keep a lid on all but an occasional "minor" attack since 2005. The UK benefits from being outside of Schengen and of making it very difficult to get hold of assault-type weapons. I say "minor", as people have been killed but knives have generally been involved rather than firearms and explosives, and one of the recent attacks seems to have been the result of mental illness rather than actual jihadist intent.

But sooner or later, our luck will almost certainly run out.

There needs to be security at all airports prior to entering airport.Zaventem is such a busy airport with people migrating from all over the world.

Hi cuffem, I remember you from the Paris threads and I too thought about you when I heard about this. Glad you're ok.

On the comment above, I'm not sure how this could be done because it would just mean moving people en masse to a different zone but they would still a target as they were being checked out in order to access the airport.
I've thought about this a lot but can't think of a solution. In fact I flew out of LAX Tom Bradley terminal just recently, and while I was waiting to check in I was thinking how vulnerable the whole area felt. I felt safer once I got through security.

In a later post you mentioned the security 'at the Israel airport' (I'm assuming you mean Tel Aviv airport?) being much better. I've been to Israel but it was many years ago and don't remember the security. Can you tell us how it works there?

I've no doubt there are jihadists in the UK, but so far the security services have managed to keep a lid on all but an occasional "minor" attack since 2005. The UK benefits from being outside of Schengen and of making it very difficult to get hold of assault-type weapons. I say "minor", as people have been killed but knives have generally been involved rather than firearms and explosives, and one of the recent attacks seems to have been the result of mental illness rather than actual jihadist intent.

But sooner or later, our luck will almost certainly run out.

Agree, I think most of us here believe that it's just a matter of time. Sooner, or later, who knows? But it's going to happen.

Our attacks here in Canada so far....have been lone wolves. Yet I/we are aware they are here and it can happen. We are flying in a few weeks out of the U.S. and it's always in the back of your head. Stop the madness!!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSP MORSE
Back