GUILTY Belize - Superintendent Henry Jemmott, shot/body in sea, San Pedro Town, 28 May 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From link, messy indeed!
rbbm.
''Hartin’s mom Candice Castiglione, 66, had flown in from Ontario to support her daughter and was with her when she tried to see her children Tuesday.

She told DailyMail.com she was baffled by the assault accusation as she did not see Hartin push or make contact with security staff.

‘If there was any physical contact you would be able to see it on the videos. Jasmine didn’t push anyone or abuse anyone, she was a lady the whole time,’ she told DailyMail.com.

Castiglione said she desperately wants news about her daughter’s latest incarceration but is afraid to speak to Belizean police.

‘This is all made up. I’m worried they will disappear her,’ she alleged. ‘I’m the only one''
She was questioning Andrew to see the children. I wonder if he said she was harassing him thus the charge?

From link, messy indeed!
rbbm.
''Hartin’s mom Candice Castiglione, 66, had flown in from Ontario to support her daughter and was with her when she tried to see her children Tuesday.

She told DailyMail.com she was baffled by the assault accusation as she did not see Hartin push or make contact with security staff.

‘If there was any physical contact you would be able to see it on the videos. Jasmine didn’t push anyone or abuse anyone, she was a lady the whole time,’ she told DailyMail.com.

Castiglione said she desperately wants news about her daughter’s latest incarceration but is afraid to speak to Belizean police.

‘This is all made up. I’m worried they will disappear her,’ she alleged. ‘I’m the only one''
She was questioning Andrew to see the children. I wonder if he said she was harassing him thus the charge?

This is incredible. Watching her plead her case against "common assault" charge at second arrest reminds me of horrifying, harrowing film "Midnight Express." The moment you are in another country getting up to no good, you are taking big risks. I can't believe -in 2021 - people aren't more aware and more careful. Not to sound sexist, but women especially. She was taking big risks partying, carrying on.

I hesitate because obviously there were a lot of things going on here that we have no idea about.

- The couple separated several months ago, but I think we can conclude that the business relation continued judging by the photos of new hotel launch in May?

- Children are also included in those photos.

- We do not know what custody arrangements were agreed or if they exist.

- Upon her release Jasmin does not return to her apto but stays in another location.

- A week after her release she returns to her previous residence wanting contact with kids and posts the video of the conflict with Andrew.

- She is re-arrested.

*** I think we cannot comment without knowing more about legal situation.

**** It is not easy being part of a hugely wealthy family with such major interests, financial and otherwise as MSN has illustrated.

This is incredible. Watching her plead her case against "common assault" charge at second arrest reminds me of horrifying, harrowing film "Midnight Express." The moment you are in another country getting up to no good, you are taking big risks. I can't believe -in 2021 - people aren't more aware and more careful. Not to sound sexist, but women especially. She was taking big risks partying, carrying on.

Hi, Agree, I live in the region. Belize is not a safe country but her privileged circumstances also put her at risk.

Using your post to comment that, as far as we know, no fingerprints have been identified or published as regards the gun.

Think it is important to establish that.

Also with the account of a boat passing by, sometimes there are half truths concealing what really happened.

Am still a bit stuck on the drug charge being more important that the manslaughter with negligence.

I wasn't commenting about fingerprints, just about the fact that it seems to me that someone's finger had to pull the trigger. I do not believe this gun could be fired by accidentally dropping it, for example.

Anyway, the suspect has spoken to MSM and said she fired the gun while being taught how to use it.

I wasn't commenting about fingerprints, just about the fact that it seems to me that someone's finger had to pull the trigger. I do not believe this gun could be fired by accidentally dropping it, for example.

Anyway, the suspect has spoken to MSM and said she fired the gun while being taught how to use it.
Glocks go off easily. I've seen cases where you drop them and they go off! They had a huge article explaining why this gun was so touchy, but I could not find it. Here is a link to some explanaion on why it went off Belize Bar Owner Says Jasmine Hartin 'Did Have An Interest In Guns' Following Imprisoned Socialite's Alleged Fatal Shooting Of Prominent Cop
She was trying to get the magazine in and it went off. Neither the cop nor her knew there was one bullet in it.

Socialite Jasmine Hartin is headed BACK to prison | Daily Mail Online

Socialite Jasmine Hartin is charged with assaulting a hotel worker and sent back to a Belize jail | Daily Mail Online

"It comes after she filmed herself attempting to access the home she previously shared with Andrew Ashcroft and their two children in the luxury complex the billionaire's son owns.

The manager of the resort withdrew her bail funds.

'I now think Miss Hartin is quite capable of not showing up for trial and I therefore wish to immediately withdraw my cash deposit.'

Frank Habet said: 'Miss Hartin appeared at Grand Colony resort behaving in a disorderly and abusive manner and creating great disturbance at the hotel in the presence of guests."

-------------------

Hmmm....has the "manager of the resort" been paid off to ensure she stays in jail? Say what you will about the Daily Mail, but they are on top of this story.

Agreed with above posters...there is WAY more to this saga than we know.

Last edited:
If I was JH ,I would be very despondant. Against the Ashcrofts and the overall Belize governing body she has no chance of family support , no chance of fair and impartial legal decisions and definitely no chance of access to her children .

Am I the only one who thinks JH seems...unhinged? That perhaps a lot of issues, be they mental or exacerbated by drugs and alcohol and lifestyle choices have created all this chaos in her life? And sorry, I still am not buying her story about how this whole shooting went down. I just don't think she's the victim in all this.

One thing I will say is definitely there will be more revealed!

I'd like to feel that she has support from someone. That there was someone looking out for her. Not a friend, or family member ?

Re the no chance of fair and impartial legal decisions, I would have no idea if that was the case or not.

If I was JH ,I would be very despondant. Against the Ashcrofts and the overall Belize governing body she has no chance of family support , no chance of fair and impartial legal decisions and definitely no chance of access to her children .

I'd like to feel that she has support from someone. That there was someone looking out for her. Not a friend, or family member ?

Re the no chance of fair and impartial legal decisions, I would have no idea if that was the case or not.

IIRC JH's mother traveled from Canada to Belize.

However, I agree with the assessment of who holds the power in this situation.

(imho she may be able to leave Belize if she agrees to no contact with her children. Just a guess. Death by misadventure sort of thing, MOO.)

This case is morphing from strange to sad imho.

jmho ymmv lrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back