Besides Casey, who "knows" the most about the actual crime?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Besides Casey, who "knows" the most about the crime?

• George Anthony

Votes: 24 6.5%
  • Cindy Anthony

Votes: 28 7.6%
  • Lee Anthony

Votes: 220 59.8%
  • Jose Baez

Votes: 80 21.7%
  • Dominic Casey

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Leonard Padilla

Votes: 13 3.5%

• Total voters
You need to add Yuri to the list.

I couldn't vote for anyone! I don't think Casey has told ANYONE the truth. I believe that anyone who knows anything in the family is because they have figured it out. In know way has she told her lawyer the truth or he would have tried to plea her out. Nope..she will take the truth to her grave...

I think Zanny... she is casey's alter personality who was in charge of Caylee when she passed.

Why do all these poll questions seem so like jury consultant questions?

I'm going with JB. I suspect she told him quite a bit, just so he could manage a moderately-acceptable defense. Unfortunately for her he's completely incompetent.

Hard question because the ones I think that know the most is the State, but that wasn't on the poll. I also think all the above knows just by putting 2 and 2 together. I don't think Casey confessed to ANYONE. I think it's her own little secret. Oh, I also think we here at WS knows too.. :crazy:

I do not think ANYONE but Casey knows the whole truth. Who knows the most? I say JB. I don't think anyone in her family/friend circle knows anything. I do think they suspect the worst but are playing around to "save" Casey.

Just a thought off topic. With all the polls on this site, is it possible to start a thread or section with them combined in one area? Think it would be interesting to see how many polls, the results and if which opinions have changed drastically.

Just a thought off topic. With all the polls on this site, is it possible to start a thread or section with them combined in one area? Think it would be interesting to see how many polls, the results and if which opinions have changed drastically.

Neat idea. I'd love to wonder through polls from the beginning of the case right through the end and see how perceptions have/will change. Hope the Mods ponder this.

I voted Lee, I don't think KC told him everything, but I think he pieced together her clues and figured out what happened.

I was going to vote JB, but I can't see KC admitting any wrong doing even to him. I hope he's in for some surprises.

I think Annie D.

I was looking for Annie's name on the list first thing. There's something hinky about her that gets the hair on the back of my neck up. Lack of cooperation from the start and too many connections to the Sawgrass apts and info on ZG KC came up with. If she didnt know directly from the beginning. she put it all together quickly. IMO She's the lone holdout who could likely provde LE with key evidence against KC.

I think they all know something or, in the case of LP, think they do. I think Baez knows everything, because KC told him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back