BIG HOLES in the defense theory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The first time I've seen this.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah". She sounds curt, bored and impatient. Like, why is Lee going on and on and on about these pointless efforts to find Caylee, get over it already. Guess we now know why... because Caylee drowned and was hidden away on purpose.

No, wait...

What a touching moment between GA and Casey about the hand being whole again despite the fact that both knew at the time that the pinkie finger was permanently amputated and that GA was trying to frame the ring finger for amputating her.

No, wait...

This may has been mentioned (I didn't read every post):

If I remember correctly in JB opening statement he admits that KC pretended to have a job for 2 years among other things she did all of this in order to protect her child. Wouldn't it make better sense to actually go to work for 2 years instead of pretending if you had been molested? In order to actually have money to get your child out of the home of the molester?

I don't know that I have heard or read where she went, what she did everyday that she went to work and where in the world Caylee was while she was at work! Seems like the defense would bring all of that up as well, maybe they will.

Today, we watched the jailhouse videos where George asks Casey if she'd like to talk to the FBI...asks her if there's someone she would trust to talk to alone.

Why, why , why would the Master Co-Conspirator of this Hoax be ENCOURAGING his abused daughter to have alone time with the FBI? HUH?

Why give her the idea to talk ALONE to any LE? George the Mastermind is going to PUSH this idea?

Sex abuse has no statute of limitations. And according to Baez...George was the one who dumped Caylee's body (abuse of corpse?)

This is incredulous.

I've been following the trial, which still has ICA saying she left Caylee at Sawgrass. Does anyone remember about when she switched the story to Blanchard Park (the script scenario)?

Agree with AZLawyer who posted "if the story were TRUE then Casey could not possibly have told the silly details about Kronk, for example, because she would not have known those details.":great:

Don't mind me I'm playing devils advocate here lol. GA hid body because he was also molesting Caylee and it would have definitely been revealed. Duck Tape to stage the kidnapping theory to by time for the body to decompose so molestation would not be detected. Shovel to get rid of trace evidence (sp?). Didn't use their shovel for that same reason. JB let her sit in jail for 3 years because she just recently told them this story and that's one reason they are so unprepared. Dodging bullets now lol. Have at it.

I can't make a new thread and I searched: List of Motions/Links to Court Documents **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE** for this but...

Does anyone know why Jesse's Dec 2010 deposition has not yet been released to the public?

KC has undermined her own defense. During one of the jail videos, she says "I've already told Jose that." I don't remember what they were talking about, but I wondered if she was lying then and if so, what did Jose think about that? She is falling farther and farther into the pit. By the time the SA gets done, she'll be so far down in it she'll look like an ant.

JB asked a witness today if "the child was still missing at the time" which reminded me of a question I've been wondering.

He had a bombshell in the opening statement, "Caylee was never missing, she drowned on June 16th".
So it was completely reasonable for Casey to party like never before since she knew where her child was.

But then he went on to say that first George took Caylee's body and put it somewhere unbeknownst to Casey, and if that was not enough, Roy Kronk got the body from where George put it (or maybe there were other links in between). Casey wasn't apprised of this development.

So how come she wasn't missing if her legal guardian didn't know where Caylee's body was?

JMO but if some nasty people took one of my darlings so I couldn't bury them and hid them in the swamp and I wouldn't know where I would still consider them missing even if I was sure they were deceased.

MG..KC says for "her" press release to her brother that if anyone has info, please come forward w/o haste...

...guess that was a Freudian Slip..

That cracked me up as well. Definitely Freudian, I'd say.

Looking at her arrest and her swagger...she sure likes to strut those hips! She feels so important as if she is a celebrity.

I know people want to think kc killed Caylee by accident. IMO, she didn't. She killed her on purpose because of jealousy and spite.

Whisperer, I know I wantto believe that she did it out of spite and jealousy, as it's entirely consistent with her behavior both before and after Caylee's demise. I am trusting that the evidence as presented (and it won't include lots of stuff that we all know about since this thing broke in 2008) will be sufficient for this particular jury to put her away.

The duct tape just never sat well. I can't accept an accident theory.

Just my two cents, but I agree with all who've either specifically said or implied that the biggest hole here is GA's supposed involvement. I will never accept the idea that he would have failed to call 911 had he found his granddaughter in the pool. That alone defies credulity -- more importantly, it sounds just like something that a sociopathic personality might cook up, given that such folks are incapable of empathy and thus completely unaware of how callous even the thought of handling the situation that way appears.

Naturally, MOO.

Did anyone remember yesterday when the tapes were playing that Casey said that Jose was in NY doing work for her? I wonder if he was looking for ZFG, because she said that LE wouldn't look in the places she told them to. Now if Caylee was dead on the 15th of June why would Jose be looking for ZFG? If he wasn't looking for ZFG then why was he in NY? Another question I have is why is the defense trying so hard to show there was never a body in the trunk? Are they saying that George took Caylee in a bag down the street and threw her 15 houses away in an overgrown empty lot, where he knows from experience that is one of the first places they would look? One more thing if she was molested, wouldn't she be afraid to leave her kid alone with her father?

A toddler couldn't rip and place 3 pieces of duct tape. I can't barely rip one. If I cut it, the roll usually twists and the piece I just cut gets all twisted up.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the post your replying to is sarcasm lol.

Did anyone remember yesterday when the tapes were playing that Casey said that Jose was in NY doing work for her? I wonder if he was looking for ZFG, because she said that LE wouldn't look in the places she told them to. Now if Caylee was dead on the 15th of June why would Jose be looking for ZFG? If he wasn't looking for ZFG then why was he in NY? Another question I have is why is the defense trying so hard to show there was never a body in the trunk? Are they saying that George took Caylee in a bag down the street and threw her 15 houses away in an overgrown empty lot, where he knows from experience that is one of the first places they would look? One more thing if she was molested, wouldn't she be afraid to leave her kid alone with her father?

I genuinely think that Baez believed the nanny story for some period. I don't know when she gave him the accident tale, but I can't believe it was early on.

Just MOO.

I genuinely think that Baez believed the nanny story for some period. I don't know when she gave him the accident tale, but I can't believe it was early on.

Just MOO.

I'm also of the same belief. Back then she was probably telling him the same story as she told LE and everyone else. At some point he probably realized it had no truth to it, so she changed the story to the "accident" that GA covered up.

MOO

Holes:

1. George on jail video encouraging KC to talk to the Sheriff, FBI, anybody about Caylee (kind of dispels his guilt unless he is totally stupid);
2. KC's lies about Caylee's whereabouts;
3. Made-up kidnapper, Zanny the Nanny;
4. Partying after Caylee's death or while she's missing, per KC;
5. George insisting that Cindy had to accompany him when retrieving the car from the tow yard (first of all, she did not have to go and why would George want anyone from the family, especially Cindy, to see/smell the car if he knew a dead Caylee had been in the trunk?);
6. Why would Cindy and George keep the swimming pool in the yard if Caylee had drowned in it? It is beyond absurd to keep it up as a tormenting reminder that your precious granddaughter had died in it. George or anyone would have ripped it down with their bare hands if Caylee HAD drowned in it.
7. Why lie at all if it were an accident?
8. Why not tell LE (the detectives when at Universal Studios), while you are alone with them, that your father abused you and that he concocted the plan to hide Caylee's death and dispose of the body?
9. Why wait until opening statements to point the finger at George? Why not anytime during the 3 years while in jail or, better yet, why not the day you are arrested?
10. Why insist how wonderful George was as a father and a grandfather knowing that you are on jail video while doing so? (Kind of flies in the face of his being her abuser.)
11. WHY NOT SAVE YOURSELF FROM THE ONSET? WHY SIT IN JAIL AT ALL AND ULTIMATELY RISK A CONVICTION IF YOU ARE INDEED INNOCENT?

1. How did Kronk get body.
2. How did Kronk get tape, laundry bag.
3. Computer searches.
4. Why wait 31 days to report accident.
5. Why would parents set her up for death penalty.
6. Party pics while mourning.
7. Video from Blockbuster.
8. EPIC FAIL on linking sexual abuse to motive to sit on death row.

Oh, and if waiting 31 days to tell the truth was bad -- well over 3 years will work.

I will say, all the folks looking on Suburban drive has always bothered me and I have wondered if GA helped her dispose of body but it is still a death in the commission of a felony - that being child neglect and that is still 1st degree murder. JMHO, of course.

The people searching....they could not go in certain areas because of too wet? I think they explained all of that. And KC knew it if that is where she put Caylee, we certainly have our areas around here that are under water and you cant get into during alot of rain.

*IF* it's like the defense says and GA is in on it, and helped hide/cover up the whole thing, ICA isn't the type of person to go down alone. When she first got arrested she would have thrown her father under the bus from the get-go if he truly was in on it.

The defense had the right idea by approaching the 'accident' theory. They could easily have spared her from the death penalty and perhaps gotten a lesser charger. But ICA being the way she is certainly wasn't going to admit to being entirely at fault so of course it still has to be somebody else's fault and since it's obvious there's no Zanny let's pin it on dear old dad.

so let's say it was an accident at the house on June 16th (let's take GA out of the equation because it's preposterous to even mention him being involved at all IMO) her actions for the 31 days afterward...post traumatic stress disorder? Does PTSD kick in instantaneously? That video of her and TL sauntering into blockbuster just hours after her child's death (accident or not) were just too calm and collected. AND how can you possibly say that her behavior in the 31 days (lying, tattoos, hot body contest, stealing etc.) were proof of this PTSD, she was doing many of those things PRIOR to June 16th!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back