Bill Cosby charged w/aggravated Sexual Assault/other Rape Allegations *conviction vacated* *civil trial 2022 guilty* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I read it in an article in 2015. If you google Camille C. 2015, you can read where she is vehemently saying she did not know/aid BC in the assaults.
Cannot remember all the details but it was in MSM at that time.

She probably did say that to many, That she did not know about or aid BC in assaults’ but I have to question, was she there when the victims were invited to dinner at the house or hotel suites, did she leave knowing what would happen, did others report It to her such as any paid help or even friends. I will always wonder. She might be trying to protect herself.

The interesting part about this situation, was the level of denial, that Cosby has about his crimes. Like, these women had Consensual drugged sex?! WTH?! That is criminal thinking in the extreme. He is angry at the judge, the prosecution, the women.

He should have taken any plea deal that had been offered, if there was one...his narcissism and denial wouldn't let him. His legal team should have discussed this with him. He could appeal, based on ineffective counsel. He probably will appeal, will the judge let him be at home, with ankle monitor, or in prison. He still doesn't get it. There is no remorse here, and zero rehabilitation potential .

Bill Cosby sentencing: What to expect this week and why this won't be the end of the story

Whatever happens, will not be the end of the matter. Cosby is expected to appeal his conviction, which could be overturned at some future date.

Here's a primer on the hearing itself and what comes next:

... on Thursday, O'Neill narrowed that field to just six: Constand and the five other women who testified at the retrial. He also offered Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin Steele the alternate option of incorporating their testimony into the prosecution's statement.

One strategy for appeal might be to argue that prosecutors violated Cosby's Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination. How? Steele and his team used a 2005-06 deposition he gave during Constand's civil lawsuit more than a decade ago as the basis for charging him.

Bill Cosby sentencing: What to expect this week and why this won't be the end of the story

Whatever happens, will not be the end of the matter. Cosby is expected to appeal his conviction, which could be overturned at some future date.

Here's a primer on the hearing itself and what comes next:

... on Thursday, O'Neill narrowed that field to just six: Constand and the five other women who testified at the retrial. He also offered Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin Steele the alternate option of incorporating their testimony into the prosecution's statement.

One strategy for appeal might be to argue that prosecutors violated Cosby's Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination. How? Steele and his team used a 2005-06 deposition he gave during Constand's civil lawsuit more than a decade ago as the basis for charging him.

Yes, he's going to be appealing, stalling, making motions, etc, etc. for the rest of his life. I have no doubt about that.

Monday, Sept. 24th:
*Formal Sentencing (Day 1) (found GUILTY) (@ ET) – PA – Andrea Constand (31 at the time) (Dec. 2003-Jan. 2004) - Bill Cosby (65 at time of crime/80 now) accused of 3 counts of aggravated indecent assault charges. Plead not guilty.
(Mistrial in June, 2017).
4/24/18: Monday, jurors started deliberations.

4/26/18: Found guilty of all charges. Sentencing set for 9/24 & 9/25

Interesting that the article mentions The Cosby Show but nothing before that. Cosby had a long career before that sitcom. I realize the millennials are too young to have watched The Cosby Show when it aired and are thus to young to remember that he was famous before that - are they missing out that the sitcom didn't just appear out of nowhere? Part of the reason that show happened was because Cosby was beloved by a huge audience for a long time - and that is a factor in how that "breakthrough" show came to be in the first place. He was already part of American mainstream culture, seen as funny and lovable and decent before playing Dr. Huxtable. His fall was hard because he was long admired.

I don't really care about his fall anymore, but it was a disappointment and a shock when the story first broke.

Now...I don't think I can be shocked anymore - and I sure don't trust any squeeky-clean Hollywood images anymore.

jmo

No doubt he wanted to stumble along for sympathy. I am not heartless! I say give him a rocking chair IN PRISON, allow him conjugal visits IN PRISON once a week (WITH HIS WIFE ONLY) and I don't really mind if his toilet is solid gold (as long as he pays for it), but PLEASE remember any other criminal who is convicted of what he has done, GOES TO PRISON! He should be making his appeals from prison. JMO, MOO. I am offended by what this man did
...All lives matter!

Last edited:
Interesting that the article mentions The Cosby Show but nothing before that. Cosby had a long career before that sitcom. I realize the millennials are too young to have watched The Cosby Show when it aired and are thus to young to remember that he was famous before that - are they missing out that the sitcom didn't just appear out of nowhere? Part of the reason that show happened was because Cosby was beloved by a huge audience for a long time - and that is a factor in how that "breakthrough" show came to be in the first place. He was already part of American mainstream culture, seen as funny and lovable and decent before playing Dr. Huxtable. His fall was hard because he was long admired.

I don't really care about his fall anymore, but it was a disappointment and a shock when the story first broke.

Now...I don't think I can be shocked anymore - and I sure don't trust any squeeky-clean Hollywood images anymore.

jmo

Interesting. A while back, I found a comment about Cosby's long standing fame:

"Many folks, particularly young folks, think Bill Cosby was almost a nobody in show biz until The Cosby Show happened in the mid 80's. But the fact is, Cosby was an A-List Hollywood Celebrity by the late 60's. He'd already won 3 Emmys for his starring role in I Spy, another Emmy for a TV special, and 5 Grammys for his comedy albums. He also had his own sitcom by 1968. In the early 70's, Cosby created, produced and voiced the long-running Fat Albert cartoon series. And he starred in several movies throughout that decade. Not to mention ALL of his albums (18 of them before 1980) and TV commercials. Jello anyone? Coke? Bill Cosby was definitely a household name, even back then. He had VIP clout, and other VIP's had a vested interest in him."

Last edited:
Not laying blame anywhere but at the feet of BC BUT if someone offered me three pills with a glass of wine, I'd leave right away.

I see BC wants to get out of being noted as a Sexual Predator. Coward, coward, coward.

In 1970, we met him at JFK airport and I always regretted not asking for an autograph. (I have been collecting autographs since I was a teen, a zillion years ago) He used to come to town to have his shirts custom made and I often thought of meeting up with him there but was always busy. Thank Heavens.

@Inthedetails - are you going to post the text on what's going on? I'm following another thread - and that would be DEFINITELY helpful! Plus I'm in the middle of making dinner! :)

TIA!

@Inthedetails - are you going to post the text on what's going on? I'm following another thread - and that would be DEFINITELY helpful! Plus I'm in the middle of making dinner! :)

TIA!
So far, no update since this, about an hour ago:
"The judge overseeing Bill Cosby's sentencing has called a break this morning to decide if the the Pennsylvania Sexually Violent Predator assessment and subsequent sex offender registration is constitutional."

Live updates: Bill Cosby sentencing - CNN

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03
Back