Bill Cosby charged w/aggravated Sexual Assault/other Rape Allegations *conviction vacated* *civil trial 2022 guilty* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A person can be legally blind, with an acuity of 20/20, based on visual field loss. Even people who use eye drops to treat glaucoma, can have vision loss. It happens, I don't know his exact diagnosis, but he may also have additional complications, age related macular degeneration, just guessing here.

Generally, federal prisons are better than state prisons for people with disabilities. But hey, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime! I have no pity for BC. He gets what he deserves.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/09/29/us/bill-cosby-prison-whats-next/?iid=ob_mobile_article_footer_expansion&r=https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/09/29/asia/indonesia-earthquake/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

Here he is..being accommodated in a single cell, right next to the infirmary.

What burns me, is that he is incredibly wealthy, he should be charged for his incarceration. It costs $50,000 a year to house an inmate. We need to be charging the cost of incarceration on a sliding fee scale.

BBM

IIRC some states do charge able-to-pay inmates room&board.

IDK if DOC medical staff are participating providers in Actor's Equity medical plans....(visualize duck-and-run Emoticon right here....)

Inmate No. NN7687
Bill Cosby, now inmate NN7687, placed in single cell
UPDATED: SEP 26 2018 05:41PM EDT

SCHWENKSVILLE, Pa. (AP/WTXF) - Bill Cosby spent his first night in prison alone, in a single cell near the infirmary, as he began his three-to-10-year sentence for sexual assault.

Corrections officials announced Wednesday that Cosby -- now known as Inmate No. NN7687 -- will serve his sentence at SCI Phoenix, a new state prison about 20 miles from the gated estate where a jury concluded he drugged and molested a woman in 2004. The $400 million lockup opened two months ago and can hold 3,830 inmates.

Cosby will meet with prison medical staff, psychologists and others as the staff assesses his needs. Under prison policy, the 81-year-old comedian will be allowed phone calls and visits and will get a chance to exercise.

The prison's long-term goal is to place Cosby in the general population, officials said.
[...]

I'm glad that he is all alone, in a section with no one but a guard.
Eats alone, sleeps alone and walked the exercise yard alone. Good, hope he can stand his own company for awhile. His ego will be having a breakdown if he cannot surround himself with 'groupies'. Good.

So, who hit him with a 'hot dog bun'?? Doubt it was the guard. No one, that's who.

Great. We now have geriatric prison wards. How much money is it costing society to keep criminals alive and healthy? I really wish we could go back to crusts of bread and water.

So glad Cosby has access to medical care, food, his own personal cell. New boots! Better than a lot of veterans have it. Oh, and let's not forget access to "programming classes". Mental health counseling. So happy that prisoners have qualified mental health care coverage and services. Why bother to provide counseling in schools when prisoners need it?!

Inmate No. NN7687
Bill Cosby, now inmate NN7687, placed in single cell
UPDATED: SEP 26 2018 05:41PM ED
The prison's long-term goal is to place Cosby in the general population, officials said.
[...]
Respectfully snipped for focus.
I really hope he doesn't go in to GP, then he would have a reward, an audience.
Let him live out his days in isolated penitence, with the occasional visit from his enabler wife.
I don't say this gleefully, this is heartbreaking for so many people who considered him a legend, an icon. But not as heartbreaking as the damage he caused so many women and their families.

Opinion and speculation only

Legally blind Bill Cosby 'has personal guide in prison' | Daily Mail Online

According to most everyone’s favorite source, BC, is not having it too tough in prison. He has his own ‘personal’ guide that takes him where he can go, eats in his cell or a Big room, his cell is next to medical clinic, he talks to his wife several times a day, can have an iPad/tablet which is not hooked up to internet but he can play games and listen to music, is using the library, prison yard and other facilities. AND making friends with the staff.

Remember he is legally blind but that does not mean he cannot see. He may have glasses which we do not know about, uses large print books, uses special magnifiers, can have large print on tablet to read plus other devices. I know this as a friend was deaf and blind but still had some sight.

I wonder what happens to "The Cosby Show" and "Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids" now?

Will any nostalgia network or local station dare touch them?

I wonder what happens to "The Cosby Show" and "Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids" now?

The DVDs are still selling on Amazon. I'm pretty sure they will be back. There is too much money still to be made with them.

Great. We now have geriatric prison wards. How much money is it costing society to keep criminals alive and healthy? I really wish we could go back to crusts of bread and water.

So glad Cosby has access to medical care, food, his own personal cell. New boots! Better than a lot of veterans have it. Oh, and let's not forget access to "programming classes". Mental health counseling. So happy that prisoners have qualified mental health care coverage and services. Why bother to provide counseling in schools when prisoners need it?!

There have bee geriatric prison wards for decades. Not every state or country has the death penalty and where 'life' means life, there are aged prisoners.
They have health issues, mobility issues and dementia issues, same as the rest of the geriatrics in society.

The only difference is that the state is responsible for 'seeing to' these prisoners so they have to accommodate them in a safe and responsible manner.

If its an old person in an apartment, they have to figure out how to cope on their own.

As a serial sexual predator, I think the nostalgia for BC has worn right off.
Completely. I. hope. no. one. ever. buys. another. disc. of. this. extremely. horrible. man. EVER.

There were several running back to back (sorry don't remember the network) during the sentencing...smh.

I am waiting for the next mishap in Prison.
Surely we will hear soon, as he has lived in the spotlight for years, and he must be bored.
Yep, bored with his own horrid company.

I am waiting for the next mishap in Prison.
Surely we will hear soon, as he has lived in the spotlight for years, and he must be bored.
Yep, bored with his own horrid company.

He is all alone except for a guard and the occasional visit from medical people doing an assessment. Wouldnt surprise me if his 'counselling' is one on one as well.

Nothing will happen to him in the way of a 'mishap' unless its a natural event.

I sure hope he is fed up, bored etc but I doubt he has enough insight to understand why he is there. After all, those women ALL consented, right?

He is all alone except for a guard and the occasional visit from medical people doing an assessment. Wouldnt surprise me if his 'counselling' is one on one as well.

Nothing will happen to him in the way of a 'mishap' unless its a natural event.

I sure hope he is fed up, bored etc but I doubt he has enough insight to understand why he is there. After all, those women ALL consented, right?

He is still on the river, Denial. He is working with his wife and legal team to get out. I am impressed by the State of Pennsylvania, they have him in a perfect setup, he can't really complain that his disability or medical needs are not accommodated. Next up, a medical emergency, needing a hospital.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayellekay
Back