bill stanton~independent investigator hired by anonymous man and woman benefactors

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been following along on this case and just wanted to thank everyone for all the posts. You all make it easier to keep up to speed.

I understand the families need to get help but oh my "bring in the clowns" is a good quote. Why and when did the media become the news or go into the news making business instead of just reporting the news?

Having anything to do with a PI that isn't a licensed PI in MO just puts this whole case into a different realm than just a missing child case. Why wouldn't the family just hire a PI and let that PI do his/her job without making a publicity stunt out of it? I agree a good lawyer would be a better idea.

BBM

Do we know if the family hired the PI or if MSNBC hired the PI or just whom or what?

BBM

Do we know if the family hired the PI or if MSNBC hired the PI or just whom or what?

Family members were at the "press conference" so they must have something to do with it or at the very least agree with using this PI. I would not know any other reason they would be there, it seemed they were supporting the decision to have this PI work on this case.

Family members were at the "press conference" so they must have something to do with it or at the very least agree with using this PI. I would not know any other reason they would be there, it seemed they were supporting the decision to have this PI work on this case.

He probably offered his services for free...in return he gets publicity and a chance to make a name for himself (this could be a bad thing).. get paid to do interviews and appearances..so he's an opportunistic scam artist..imo.

:truce:

BBM

To me it doesn't really matter. The family showed up the PC introducing him so clearly they support his involvement. IMO, if this was about finding their child they would have quietly hired a local PI on the advice of a good attorney and then did everything they could to assist him out of the way of the cameras.

I have been following along on this case and just wanted to thank everyone for all the posts. You all make it easier to keep up to speed.

I understand the families need to get help but oh my "bring in the clowns" is a good quote. Why and when did the media become the news or go into the news making business instead of just reporting the news?

Having anything to do with a PI that isn't a licensed PI in MO just puts this whole case into a different realm than just a missing child case. Why wouldn't the family just hire a PI and let that PI do his/her job without making a publicity stunt out of it? I agree a good lawyer would be a better idea.

What I don't understand is why it appears that it's JI's family who have taken up the cause here and stopped LE co-operation, his sister being spokesperson, maybe them being responsible for media deals and Will Bill PI guy, when it's DB who is under suspicion.

I would think that if LE were putting pressure on DB and basically clearing JI that they would welcome the effort to find out what happened to Lisa since JI was "at werk" when this all went down. How can they be so sure that DB is not responsible and why are they taking this stance? Maybe they missed the Kyron case.

I think it's time for LE to start taking a harder look at JI and his "contacts and associates".

MOO

To me it doesn't really matter. The family showed up the PC introducing him so clearly they support his involvement. IMO, if this was about finding their child they would have quietly hired a local PI on the advice of a good attorney and then did everything they could to assist him out of the way of the cameras.

Methinks this is more about damage control than locating Lisa. jmo

christadubill Christa Dubill
by K9s4Cops
Bill Stanton (private investigator) - hired to help. "important we use the media to help find Lisa"
12 hours ago

Christa Dubill
@christadubill view full profile →
Kansas City
Christa Dubill anchors Kansas City's NBC Action News at 430, 5 and 10 pm. http://www.nbcactionnews.com

BonyenKCTV5 Bonyen Lee
Local private investigators say they've filed a complaint against Bill Stanton who is not a licensed PI in MO. More at noon.
9 minutes ago

BonyenKCTV5 Bonyen Lee
Local private investigators say they've filed a complaint against Bill Stanton who is not a licensed PI in MO. More at noon.
9 minutes ago

It's going so well isn't it??????????

Methinks this is more about damage control than locating Lisa. jmo

Damage control may be the least of all evils. I'm leaning towards this being about $ and that makes me sick. I just hope that poor child is hid away somewhere while this is going down and that the circus was the plan from the beginning not an after thought once she was dead.

ETA: I think I need to walk away from this one for a while. My son's baseball coach was killed in a car wrecck last night and it is killing me to watch my child really grieve and hurt while these parents are putting on a show at the expense of their daughter. I'm not usually so sensitive or blunt in my thoughts.

christadubill Christa Dubill
by K9s4Cops
Bill Stanton (private investigator) - hired to help. "important we use the media to help find Lisa"
12 hours ago

Christa Dubill
@christadubill view full profile →
Kansas City
Christa Dubill anchors Kansas City's NBC Action News at 430, 5 and 10 pm. http://www.nbcactionnews.com

By media is he referring to People Magazine, TMZ etc or MSM ?

Damage control may be the least of all evils. I'm leaning towards this being about $ and that makes me sick. I just hope that poor child is hid away somewhere while this is going down and that the circus was the plan from the beginning not an after thought once she was dead.

ETA: I think I need to walk away from this one for a while. My son's baseball coach was killed in a car wrecck last night and it is killing me to watch my child really grieve and hurt while these parents are putting on a show at the expense of their daughter. I'm not usually so sensitive or blunt in my thoughts.

So sorry for the hurt your son is feeling. Take care of yourself and him.

Guys please twitter from MSM sites only........ Please and Thank You. :blowkiss:

And where is "Wild Bill" coming from?

Give your son hugs from me. Oh, it's wrenching to experience your child's grieving. My best to you both.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwen
Back