bill stanton~independent investigator hired by anonymous man and woman benefactors

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Heycameraman HC

About no License to investigate in Mo. Bill Stanton says he's only consulting family. Doesn't need lic 2 do that

2 minutes ago

Heycameraman HC

About no License to investigate in Mo. Bill Stanton says he's only consulting family. Doesn't need lic 2 do that

2 minutes ago

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Heycameraman HC

2 minutes ago

that sure is a contradiction to what he said last night :dramaqueen:

Was there any member of Jeremy's family there or only Debbi's family?

Well, the NEWS media is NO longer a reliable source for facts. They have jumped on the sensational bandwagon...say anything, do anything for money and ratings. I take what they say with a grain of salt.
It's like they are playing the telephone game. I am so done with them. I can also add that a lot of them have been very rude and arrogant around here and are totally wearing out their welcome. They are like the bad house guest (not all of them but a lot of them).

I'm so far behind but what the heck is going on here? Why would they not hire someone licensed in MO if they really want help? This is looking more and more like one big hoax or perhaps a Casey repeat. I thought people were really stretching it in the beginning when they suggested that maybe one or both of these parents saw all the $ the A's made and were looking to get in on it but now I am starting to think I have been the delusional one all along. When half the family gets involved with a missing kid group and starts showing up all over the midwest to "help" we will know the circus has really came to town. This poor child is getting turned into a joke and that makes me really angry.

Heycameraman HC

2 minutes ago

Yeah, well, if one is unable to investigate if one needs a licence to practice as a private investigator, perhaps one is well advised to leave the investigating side of the matter in other hands. :twocents:

sounds like "wild bill" is like "cobra" and "leonard"........PR stunt!
Just find baby Lisa!

sounds like "wild bill" is like "cobra" and "leonard"........PR stunt!
Just find baby Lisa!

Agreed and I hate to see another missing baby get turned into a 3 ring circus. This family needs a good lawyer and I don't even begrudge them a PI but they need to choose counsel that is well respected in their field not someone that will look and sound good on tv. There are enough TH's out there, don't let them further their career at your daughter's expense!

Was there any member of Jeremy's family there or only Debbi's family?

I asked if anyone here could identify all or most of the folks at the PI's presser, and someone mentioned that DB's dad, both of JI's parents, and his sister (Ashley) were there. Don't know who the others were.

He could just come post here with us!

Don't you mean lurk and cannibalize the research here, like all the other investigators and defense teams? :floorlaugh:

Love the new hashtag, BeanE! :D

I have been following along on this case and just wanted to thank everyone for all the posts. You all make it easier to keep up to speed.

I understand the families need to get help but oh my "bring in the clowns" is a good quote. Why and when did the media become the news or go into the news making business instead of just reporting the news?

Having anything to do with a PI that isn't a licensed PI in MO just puts this whole case into a different realm than just a missing child case. Why wouldn't the family just hire a PI and let that PI do his/her job without making a publicity stunt out of it? I agree a good lawyer would be a better idea.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back