Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The website by "runawaychild" is intriguing. The iReport articles don't sound like delusional rantings. She may be wrong about the Billings, but she may be right about her primary cause (which involves a government funding program). If you haven't at least looked at the website, I suggest a quick perusal.
http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-300525

Not intriguing at all, IMHO. As soon as the author claims:

I thought only US Government employees or contractors could get “blanket immunity”

you need read no further.

On HLN, daughter Ashley is moving into the house and taking over raising the children.......

I wonder how much money was provided to Jr. from Billings to start his business as reported by pnj?

Has anyone seen or found the public documents that were released today (where PNJ got their info from) ?

If information is sensitive and/or confidential it should not be posted anywhere.

Dear JBEAN,
Would it be easier to mod a forum?
Separate titles and not this mix of everything?
Please ask?
TIA

From what I've been able to find out, I believe she is exactly who she says she is in other videos and audio. Yes, she's from the south, Georgia, but spent some time in Alabama, California and Mexico. She claims to have lived with some middle easterners. But I haven't found any connection between her and the Billings.

I stated earlier, I believe she's just using the high media profile of the Billings case to promote her on problems.

Except that the oldest videos on that youtube site were uploaded 4 weeks ago which makes for a hell of a coincidence.

It has be awhile since I have been on LPG jrs facebook and myspace website- does it look like they have been changing- last night I notice he has more under different names such as his mothers name TP

this was originally posted by lyndadanette thread 1 post 66 when the case was first broke I am referencing the facebook url title.

Did a search for variations of "Leonard Patrick Gonzalez" and came up with this. It's interesting because the Sheriff made a point of saying that the POI may have had residences in two states:

L Patrick Gonzalez:

http://www.facebook.com/wrightmn7#/p...?ref=sgm&__a=1

could this be a clue to what suspects may have called themselves? interesting now the url shows http://www.facebook.com/patpoff?ref=sgm&__a=1

:confused:

If you are looking at the network saying Mobile it is because Pensacola Fl does not have a network. All of our facebooks say Mobile Al
Crazy.. a page has been made to make Pensacola Fl a network.
I wasn't able to get into the second link

If you are looking at the network saying Mobile it is because Pensacola Fl does not have a network. All of our facebooks say Mobile Al
Crazy.. a page has been made to make Pensacola Fl a network.
I wasn't able to get into the second link

Also make a note that FB Networks for Gulf Breeze folks are sometimes shown in the Panama City, Fl Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member