Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following post is just a thought and represents MO only

Does anyone know what ethnicity their adopted children were? A thought just occurred to me: What if the Billing's had adopted one of the M13's family members?

Just a thought - IMO

But then it would stand to reason that one of the children would be kidnapped.

Especially when they have so many special needs kids? I know the expense of a child with a minor need - OT's, PT's and ST's cost $120/hr each - therapy each week - very little covered by insurance.

Snipped by me - want to comment on this part.

It is mandated by Florida law, that children who are 3 and over receive these services from your county's school district, free of charge.

I haven't had time to find the link to the statute, but my DS has a speech delay and has been going to speech therapy twice/week at my elementary school since he turned 3 (same school that Jr's kids attend). He's gonna start kindergarten in the fall and he will continue having his speech therapy as part of his school day.

Also, there are many nonprofit organizations locally that provide these services free-of-charge. One that comes to mind is United Cerebral Palsy.

In addition, most of the Billings children went to Escambia Westgate, which is an AWESOME, AWESOME school that only serves children with disabilities

http://www.escambia.k12.fl.us/schscnts/escc/aboutus/index.asp

My point is that I don't believe that the Billings were paying for much of the therapy that their children were receiving.

JMHO.

Snipped by me - want to comment on this part.

It is mandated by Florida law, that children who are 3 and over receive these services from your county's school district, free of charge.

I haven't had time to find the link to the statute, but my DS has a speech delay and has been going to speech therapy twice/week at my elementary school since he turned 3 (same school that Jr's kids attended)). He's gonna start kindergarten in the fall and he will continue having his speech therapy as part of his school day.

Also, there are many nonprofit organizations locally that provide these services free-of-charge. One that comes to mind is United Cerebral Palsy.

In addition, most of the Billings children went to Escambia Westgate, which is an AWESOME, AWESOME school that only serves children with disabilities

http://www.escambia.k12.fl.us/schscnts/escc/aboutus/index.asp

My point is that I don't believe that the Billings were paying for much of the therapy that their children were receiving.

JMHO.

You may be right on the therapy costs - but then I have to ask - is this a private school? I send my grandson to one and it's expensive...

You may be right on the therapy costs - but then I have to ask - is this a private school? I send my grandson to one and it's expensive...

It's a public school, part of the Escambia County School District.

No, Westgate is a public school for students with special needs. It is an awesome school!!

Here is her mom talking about the beginning of her connection to 911 terrorist.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQq6B7YCdUk&NR=1"]YouTube - 911 WITNESS I REPORT part 1

Here is where she talks about Judge Camp

www.youtube.com/watch?v=umw1E_kHirM&feature=related"]YouTube - 911 witness I report part 2

Perhaps this has already been discussed and I missed it - I keep coming back to this statement made by Blue's mother Nancy;

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/10/Florida.couple.killed/

(Quote)
Nancy Markham, a relative of the family, told CNN affiliate WEAR-TV that her son was inside the Billings' home when the shootings occurred.
(End-Quote)

When NM refers to "her son", is she referring to "Blue" ? Also is it possible that she said (or meant) "grandson" rather than son? I apoligize if this has already been discussed but if true, that "Blue" was in the home at the time of the murders, I would find that extremely troubling. Thanks in advance!!

MOO

Following post is just a thought and represents MO only

Does anyone know what ethnicity their adopted children were? A thought just occurred to me: What if the Billing's had adopted one of the M13's family members?

Just a thought - IMO

MOst of the children are white/non-hispanic and a few are asian.

CNN has nhit the jackpot ... imo

Just started checking links
AC - facebook link to Billings ... possible ?
http://www.facebook.com/MaryBethLequiaPringle

http://www.carrollcasa.com/community-sponsors.htm carrolcounty ga

http://www.wigginsandcamp.com/attorneys.html Judge DC and lawyer (AC HUSBAND)

Sorry...probably being a bit slow but how did you come up with these links?! The third one is the one I found earlier through the video. Just wondering if you had noticed and if that somehow links up further?!

Have they said who the "new" person is that was arrested?

Perhaps this has already been discussed and I missed it - I keep coming back to this statement made by Blue's mother Nancy;

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/10/Florida.couple.killed/

(Quote)
Nancy Markham, a relative of the family, told CNN affiliate WEAR-TV that her son was inside the Billings' home when the shootings occurred.
(End-Quote)

When NM refers to "her son", is she referring to "Blue" ? Also is it possible that she said (or meant) "grandson" rather than son? I apoligize if this has already been discussed but if true, that "Blue" was in the home at the time of the murders, I would find that extremely troubling. Thanks in advance!!

MOO

IF you go back to videos/news coverage etc of the actual night you will see that what she said was "Blue was in the house and LE weren't letting anyone in or out. But he had called her and told her B&M had been shot"

He was not in the home when the shootings occurred. He and Ashley came afterwards. They were called by April.

In reply to "who knew?"...

Low lifes, high lifes and as I've learned since this case broke, many people will surprised to learn that there's plenty of the high-low lifes. Money really can buy a lot these days.

I agree to most people used cars, real estate, adult entertainment and the adoption of many special needs children would seem odd.

Awhile back I remember reading where one of the major adult film stars was either planning to adopt a child or had already adopted one.

Sometimes the business or even lifestyle a person is involved in regardless of how the general public would view it, would pose no risk to a child and therefore it is allowed.

I know of quite few used car dealers that live in $1 mil+ homes, but none that have that many children. I do know a medical professional that lives in a multi-million dollar home, that aside from his 3 biological children and 5 grandchildren, he and has wife adopted 6 special needs children at the same time, from another country. It was a private adoption done through churches with no state involvement and immigrations gave them no hassle on bringing the children into the country and residency status was granted without too much question.

With the mentioning of the real estate, I haven't spent any time poring over their real estate documents to be able to say anything, but flipping is a well known tactic that can become extremely profitable if the property is flipped among friends, family or very trustworthy associates, it can also be used to greatly increase a property's value over a short period of time.

I agree with robbery being secondary.

What you mentioned about your daughter's friend, I've said before and I'll say it again, that's the biggest problem we have in this world, too many people ignoring the evils that are out there until it lands in their backyard and then they become "shocked". The majority of the crap that goes on isn't really as "underground" as people like to believe, so much of it goes on right under noses, but people choose to live by the monkeys...see no evil...hear no evil...speak no evil...evil no exista.

I have 3 uncles that were LE, one was a city police chief, another a county deputy and the other was FBI. I was brought up to look at all sides to every story, combine them, then split it down the middle to start finding the actual truth.

It's a sad situation all the way round.

Please remember also that the tie to the adult industry was from 20 years ago and before Bud was married to Melanie. He was not currently in that business. He was in the car and finance business.

Hmmm... Just something to toss in here. Were a lot of people upset over the adoption of their family members by the Billing's? Could be something, could be nothing.

YouTube - Billings murder: The pictures from their safe?

I see a comment from the other masked YT user so it could be a sock of hers or a totally different person. Look at the comment about "calling on the Ninja Turtles".

ETA: Looks like these two users joined within days of each other. Could be the same person, but who knows.

Further add: I'm pretty certain it's the same person with these two accounts. Disregard. Ugh, this is frustating.

Still catching up so apologies if this has already been said and will delete later if it has.

The lady who posted the original videos mentions a special needs lady being locked up and her children taken away on her website. Not sure if that is any link but just recall reading a story about that. This new video seems to be explicitly suggesting that the Billings have this ladies grandchildren - not that I believe that at all but that is just what I take from the video.

The photos that the lady claims are the Billings, they look too old to genuinely be photos belonging to the Billings. SOme of them looked like they had the white border round them like the ones my parents have from the 60s and 70s. Thats just my take on it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PBA23