Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following post is just a thought and represents MO only

Does anyone know what ethnicity their adopted children were? A thought just occurred to me: What if the Billing's had adopted one of the M13's family members?

Just a thought - IMO

Not sure about that theory but from what I remember of Melanie's My space pics, the children were of lots of different ethnicities.

What a convoluded mess is all I can say. Great sleuthing by all here. My questions/comments are these.....
1. No matter what the reason, these 2 did not deserve to die and may God bless and protect the children, and their family members as they try to go forward.
2. Masked camo lady from one of the 1st youtube videos that was posted, where it was 1/2 english and 1/2 spanish, do we know for sure who she is?? That video was haunting to me, I'll never forget it.
3. Am I the only one that questions the contents of the safe that were announced?? I cannot believe they did all this for that, or there has to be a 2nd safe.

How do you know these are all for Jr? I don't see a Gonzalez, Jr. listed at all, just Gonzalez, or a date of birth. Is there something I'm not seeing?

No, the SR Clerk doesn't provide as much info that the Escambia Clerk does (address or DOB).

There is not a Jr. listed on many court cases for him, but I'm confident it's him, cuz of the locations listing Pace and Gulf Breeze; Pace is where he used to live before GB.

I will also add that LPG is NOT a common name here!:)

JMO

What a convoluded mess is all I can say. Great sleuthing by all here. My questions/comments are these.....
1. No matter what the reason, these 2 did not deserve to die and may God bless and protect the children, and their family members as they try to go forward.
2. Masked camo lady from one of the 1st youtube videos that was posted, where it was 1/2 english and 1/2 spanish, do we know for sure who she is?? That video was haunting to me, I'll never forget it.
3. Am I the only one that questions the contents of the safe that were announced?? I cannot believe they did all this for that, or there has to be a 2nd safe.

1: Agreed!

2: Everything thus far that I've found points back to her being who she says she is in many of the videos, audios and websites. She does talk about real major problems in the U.S. that are indeed being swept under the rug, but is going about it the wrong way in my opinion.

3: Nope! Another safe has been mentioned. I think taking the safe or anything else that may have been stolen was just an extra reward in their minds.

No, the SR Clerk doesn't provide as much info that the Escambia Clerk does (address or DOB).

There is not a Jr. listed on many court cases for him, but I'm confident it's him, cuz of the locations listing Pace and Gulf Breeze; Pace is where he used to live before GB.

I will also add that LPG is NOT a common name here!:)

JMO

Thanks for finding the info and I wasn't questioning that it is one of the perps, but I don't see how to tell if it's Jr. and not Sr.

Thanks for finding the info and I wasn't questioning that it is one of the perps, but I don't see how to tell if it's Jr. and not Sr.

MOO, it's Jr. cuz it's in SR (Santa Rosa) and Sr. lived in Escambia (P'Cola).

Not necessarily, I believe he is from here. Facebook does not have a Pensacola network so all of us in Pensacola have Mobile Al as the network!!
I believe someone else stated that some places in GB and Navarre have Pananma City. Facebook needs to get off their ... and create a Pensacola network we have signed petitions and made sites dedicated to it!
this is not in my opinion this is fact regarding Facebook:banghead:

MOO, it's Jr. cuz it's in SR (Santa Rosa) and Sr. lived in Escambia (P'Cola).

Thanks. I see that Jr. also had charges for bad checks and marijauna possession in Escambia during 2002. Probably old news to you, but I'm trying to catch up. lol. I see that Senior has had a drinking and driving problem also. What a couple of :loser:

Still catching up so apologies if this has already been said and will delete later if it has.

The lady who posted the original videos mentions a special needs lady being locked up and her children taken away on her website. Not sure if that is any link but just recall reading a story about that. This new video seems to be explicitly suggesting that the Billings have this ladies grandchildren - not that I believe that at all but that is just what I take from the video.

The photos that the lady claims are the Billings, they look too old to genuinely be photos belonging to the Billings. SOme of them looked like they had the white border round them like the ones my parents have from the 60s and 70s. Thats just my take on it though.

I think whoever posted the newest YouTube video is .......ahem!......"misguided" & using the Billings for publicity which is VERY sick,sad & scary.The whole video(mis-spelling & all)seems "hinky" to me & probably links back to that "masked bandit" who everyone thinks is TG but isnt!!!! LOL

SPEAKING OF WHICH.............ANY word if TG made it today?

Whoever posted about the Backseat Lounge having a private room was 100% correct. That has been there at least since 1995. Also it was next door to a low rent hotel, in a area known for prostitution.

I was actually referencing
the name of the LPG JR facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/patpoff?ref=sgm&__a=1
http://www.facebook.com/wrightmn7#/p...?ref=sgm&__a=1

See the difference???

wrightmn7#
vs.
patpoff

could the group entering the billings home have been named wrightmn7#
click on wrightmn7 and it NOW takes you to patpoff

The link in your above post didn't work for me, but here's the link to Wright's page that I got from Jr.'s FB page.

http://www.facebook.com/patpoff?ref=sgm&__a=1#/wrightmn7?ref=sgm&__a=1

I'm not sure why you think it went to Poff's (Jr.) page:confused:

Ricks Blog has posted a letter from LPG Jr, from when he was accused of assault on a Correctional Officer. A very interesting read:

http://www.ricksblog.biz/wp-content/Letter Poff.pdf

That is interesting. I wonder if the cover letter was written by his mom. I'm sure he didn't endear himself to the judge by calling the correction officers "the goon squad." The more I learn about this guy, the more I think he is disturbed somehow and always has been, perhaps a sociopath or narcissist, idk.

I think whoever posted the newest YouTube video is .......ahem!......"misguided" & using the Billings for publicity which is VERY sick,sad & scary.The whole video(mis-spelling & all)seems "hinky" to me & probably links back to that "masked bandit" who everyone thinks is TG but isnt!!!! LOL

SPEAKING OF WHICH.............ANY word if TG made it today?

It is the "masked bandit" and the lady in that video who is referred to as the mother of those children is her without the mask. Take a look at this video... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWeqsNZ9lfE"]YouTube - A KILL FOR HUMANITY[/ame]
It shows the same cartoon pictures in it. Thats what made me realize it was the same person. Not sure if this has been mentioned. Sorry if it has. Anyways, so I think that proves its not TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PBA23