Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think whoever posted the newest YouTube video is .......ahem!......"misguided" & using the Billings for publicity which is VERY sick,sad & scary.The whole video(mis-spelling & all)seems "hinky" to me & probably links back to that "masked bandit" who everyone thinks is TG but isnt!!!! LOL

SPEAKING OF WHICH.............ANY word if TG made it today?

I have to agree. The only thing that struck me about this one (and I was only watching it with no sound, just pictures and text), was that it seemed to be implying more of a link to the Billings than the others. Not that I am saying I agree with that at all and I still believe that she is probably piggy backing the whole case for her own cause.... also wondering how much of this she is reading as she keeps getting attention for these videos and then posting more!

Whoever posted about the Backseat Lounge having a private room was 100% correct. That has been there at least since 1995. Also it was next door to a low rent hotel, in a area known for prostitution.

Most "strip clubs" have a "VIP room" and are usually in "seedier" areas known for prostitution so Im not sure where the "dirt" is about that little tid-bit! You basically described just about every strip in every town Ive ever lived in!

IN ADDITION..............The Back Room has been closed for a VERY long time just as BB's ownership/association with it has been over for a VERY long time!!!!!!!!!!!

something interesting.... my husband went to school with LPGjr and he said he use to come to school in ninja gear occasionally. (this was in HS) Wonder who thought of the idea to wear ninja clothes to the murder?

I have to agree. The only thing that struck me about this one (and I was only watching it with no sound, just pictures and text), was that it seemed to be implying more of a link to the Billings than the others. Not that I am saying I agree with that at all and I still believe that she is probably piggy backing the whole case for her own cause.... also wondering how much of this she is reading as she keeps getting attention for these videos and then posting more!

Bolded by me.

Yup!

I can't find a connection back to the Billings family.

However, I don't put anything past the ones currently being charged with the family's murders.

I don't know about all the 911 and other crap she's been spewing, but the illegals smuggling and trafficking is a freaking huge problem in the southeast, and has been since the mid 80's and keeps getting bigger.

something interesting.... my husband went to school with LPGjr and he said he use to come to school in ninja gear occasionally. (this was in HS) Wonder who thought of the idea to wear ninja clothes to the murder?

I thought I read a comment somewhere late last nite, maybe on pnj or maybe not that someone wrote they remembered him and that he would get into "character" as another person and stay in character for days...have no idea if this is legit or not
Forgive if this has been answered as I have been gone but wasn't there supposed to be a news conference by the sheriff today? TIA

Thanks. I see that Jr. also had charges for bad checks and marijauna possession in Escambia during 2002. Probably old news to you, but I'm trying to catch up. lol. I see that Senior has had a drinking and driving problem also. What a couple of :loser:

Look up Patrick Poff and you'll see even more

RANT: I spoke earlier today with a person locally who had Jr. come to a personal safety event she was doing. She said he gave her the willies, so she did a background check on him, but didn't find anything much on him. Well, of course, it's cuz he changed his name.

WTH are convicted felons allowed to legally change their names?? What is the point of doing background checks???

He's a real piece work!

WOW! Just WOW! A bit surprised they'd allow him to wear that garb to high school though. I'm not but a couple of years older than he is and we had dress codes.

Not necessarily, I believe he is from here. Facebook does not have a Pensacola network so all of us in Pensacola have Mobile Al as the network!!
I believe someone else stated that some places in GB and Navarre have Pananma City. Facebook needs to get off their ... and create a Pensacola network we have signed petitions and made sites dedicated to it!
this is not in my opinion this is fact regarding Facebook:banghead:

Thank you for that education! I didn't understand it before because it got lost in all the post. Thanks again!

HLN just had JVM on for a little teaser............
watch JVM tonight, she has more on the connection between
Byrd and Jr. and money for Jr business and more

I believe her name is Celeste Bond.

Bolded by me.

Yup!

I can't find a connection back to the Billings family.

However, I don't put anything past the ones currently being charged with the family's murders.

I don't know about all the 911 and other crap she's been spewing, but the illegals smuggling and trafficking is a freaking huge problem in the southeast, and has been since the mid 80's and keeps getting bigger.

The only connection I find is the Wiggins name with Dan Camp. It seems her children are in the care of San Diego County, and the scum bucket of a guy is/was in Pens. area. She is assuming all of the billings children came to them through the state?

The only connection I find is the Wiggins name with Dan Camp. It seems her children are in the care of San Diego County, and the scum bucket of a guy is/was in Pens. area. She is assuming all of the billings children came to them through the state?

That would make sense. As in it would make sense that that is what her issue is with the Billings.

Sorry, I wanted to dig more into this myself when I got in from work but got a partner with potential swine flu so be taking care of him and speaking to drs in between coming on here!

Another arrest expected
JULY 20, 2009

Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan said this afternoon he expects an additional arrest this week in the case surrounding the deaths of Melanie and Byrd Billings.

Morgan said the arrest likely would come after investigators interview three "persons of interest" in the case.
<snipped>

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090720/NEWS01/90720020

News alert: Missing briefcase found
KRIS WERNOWSKY • KWERNOWSKY@PNJ.COM • JULY 20, 2009
A black briefcase, taken from Melanie and Byrd Billings the night they were shot to death, has been found by Escambia County investigators.
<snipped>
http://www.pnj.com/article/20090720/NEWS01/90720018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members