Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YUP! Even if is its unloaded having a gun during the commission of a crime ups your charge with mandatory minimums. The ad campaign is "Use a gun & you're done-10,20,LIFE!"

Pull a Gun= 10 years
Fire a Gun=20 years
Shoot Someone=Life

I remember that law, and I was ecstatic about it many years ago. However, it is NOT 100% and people still do not spend that amount of time in jail for those "gun" crimes :\ And I don't mean they get out early for good behavior, but their sentences aren't matched to that billboard we all see :banghead:

Sorry...probably being a bit slow but how did you come up with these links?! The third one is the one I found earlier through the video. Just wondering if you had noticed and if that somehow links up further?!

2nd part was a reference to AC ... listed as director.
Wasn't there a post awhile back referrening to an AC that mentioned in connection with BB Family....something about social work

I got there by checking on the link to Carrolton Georgia and judge DB from the unknown lady's utube.

That led me to the casa site and the reference to abused kids

Please know that I'm not implying ... just noticing similiarities.

Sorry for the confusion. I've been informed that ireport is an open blog that isn't necessarily factual.

WEAR-TV...

Stallworth Is Fighting Extradition Because There Is No Evidence Linking Him To Crime, ONLY Coldiron's Testimony.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090720/NEWS01/90720018

The briefcase taken from the Billings' home was found. It's a 3 sentence "article" stating the briefcase was found, not where or when, and it "contained nothing of substantial value."[/quote]

A ruse to make the three suspects think the goods are still out there?

Or, did they find what they need to link everything back to LPatrickG?

It will be interesting to see who get's nailed next - LS?

Even if one or two just went along for the ride and didn't have a gun, they will go down for Felony Murder too...

Which brings me back to the thorn in my side, Ms. Pamela of many last names.

Chick provided transportation.

Chick had time to run off at the mouth to LE --BEFOREHAND--.

Chick's property is where the stolen safe was found.

Chick's out of jail on 10k bond!!??!!

Grrrr!!!

Hope this is a cooincidence and there are ALOT of Wiggins around Ala and Flor. area, but BM has a W as his friend.

http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends&friendID=67941577

That's useful to know. Never come across any 'Wiggins' but was wondering if it could be a popular name as there was the original mix up between the two P. Wiggins and now this...

Just reread and realised you didn't say that there were a lot of 'Wiggins' but that you hoped there were. Does anyone know if this is just a popular name in the area or in the US as a whole? (Sorry don't know enough to know if in America surnames tend to be regionalised! Obv UK is a million times smaller so we just tend to get popular names throughout the UK - Jones, Smith, Roberts, etc...)

Concerning the story News alert: Coldiron got cold feet before robbery
http://www.pnj.com/article/20090720/NEWS01/90720013

If the PNJ had read the EXACT same set of reports online that I read last week, they'd have seen that right away. It was already in the arrest report and it really isn't a "news alert" -- I know I'm snapping on the PNJ right now, but come on, do some real reporting, please. If even a small % of the sleuters here had the "press credentials" the PNJ has, I think we'd have a much better, bigger, and clearer understanding of what happened, IMO.

Here's an actual "report/story/feature" from a NON-LOCAL reporter who took the same info the PNJ has and really sheds light into what happened for those who have NOT read the same documents that we here at WS have.

http://www.tampabay.com/features/humaninterest/article1019664.ece

It is from JULY 18 in the St. Pete Times newspaper.

WEAR-TV...

Coldiron Said Stallworth Carried Guns In And Carried Guns And Safe Out...

Hi LifeTime, do you happen to have a link for the above and your previous post stating that Jr. was a "collector" and worked PT for BB's? I've looked at Wear TV's website and can't find an article referencing this - or is this info being broadcast live there in Pcola? Thanks in advance!
MOO

I think whoever posted the newest YouTube video is .......ahem!......"misguided" & using the Billings for publicity which is VERY sick,sad & scary.The whole video(mis-spelling & all)seems "hinky" to me & probably links back to that "masked bandit" who everyone thinks is TG but isnt!!!! LOL

SPEAKING OF WHICH.............ANY word if TG made it today?

Not trying to ruffle feathers VespaElf, but you constantly allege to know about PP/LPGjr's wife TG; Who she is or isn't. Care to enlighten us since you seem to be so much more certain than all the rest of us of everything involving Tabitha G.?

2nd part was a reference to AC ... listed as director.
Wasn't there a post awhile back referrening to an AC that mentioned in connection with BB Family....something about social work

I got there by checking on the link to Carrolton Georgia and judge DB from the unknown lady's utube.

That led me to the casa site and the reference to abused kids

Please know that I'm not implying ... just noticing similiarities.

Sorry for the confusion. I've been informed that ireport is an open blog that isn't necessarily factual.

I'm confused about all the initials again. Need to get the pen and paper out.

Don't think you are implying at all. It just feels like you hit on something when you get all the cooinsidences! That's how I felt!

Fox has posted the search warrent for LPG's Red Van. This is where LPG Jr admits to knowing Billings and says that Billings lent him money.

Interesting that this fact, that LPG borrowed money from Billings, has been known from the beginning, even included in the search warrent for the Van, but not mentioned to the public. Wonder why?

Also, interesting it says Carol Brant said that LPG Jr lives in a small travel trailer on Palm Ct. I thought he lived in a house rented from Wiggens-Long?

Anyway, it makes for an interesting read:

http://media2.fox10tv.com/searchwarrant.pdf

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090720/NEWS01/90720018

The briefcase taken from the Billings' home was found. It's a 3 sentence "article" stating the briefcase was found, not where or when, and it "contained nothing of substantial value."[/quote]

A ruse to make the three suspects think the goods are still out there?

Or, did they find what they need to link everything back to LPatrickG?

It will be interesting to see who get's nailed next - LS?

WEAR-TV...

At 5:00 PM Central, They Will Tell Us Where The Briefcase Was Found And What Was In It...

Fox has posted the search warrent for LPG's Red Van. This is where LPG Jr admits to knowing Billings and says that Billings lent him money.

Interesting that this fact, that LPG borrowed money from Billings, has been known from the beginning, even included in the search warrent for the Van, but not mentioned to the public. Wonder why?

Also, interesting it says Carol Brant said that LPG Jr lives in a small travel trailer on Palm Ct. I thought he lived in a house rented from Wiggens-Long?

IIRC, in the beginning LE, when asked if the (then) POI lived on Palm Court, said that the POI may have two residences. I'm thinking the trailer was his "office" and the property a place to warehouse contraband. He had to maintain his facade at the Gulf Breeze.

About the lady in the youtube videos, the ireport.com and other links we have seen, IMO:

#1 - she is NOT tied to this case in any direct way. I feel she is riding the coattails of the Billings' name in search engines and trying to get HER message/issue out into the forefront of the public eye.

#2 - THE LIPS AREN'T MOVING to the audio you see -- If they were, when that person breathed, you WOULD SEE the cloth moving, even slightly, as he/she breathed. Plus, the video cuts scenes while the audio is still 100% fluid and natural (a voiceover added in post production). If you turn the camera on/off/on the voice you hear after you've moved the camera or started over will have an obvious gap or clip in it.

#3a - IT'S THE SAME VIDEO USED of the person in camouflage, but the voiceover is different. If you REALLY want to figure this out on your own, go back to the previous links ( I won't link them ) and watch. The same scene of moving the camera around and showing paperwork on the wall to the person's left shoulder by the washer or dryer is used, except the audio is different.

#3b - IT'S THE SAME VIDEO USED because the lighting is 100% THE SAME. Even if you *think* you have lighting the same for every video you take, it will change due to angles, shadows, natural light coming in, etc.

#4 - It almost looks like someone just shot a silent video of the person moving around and then added voiceovers later.

#5 - I do not know if the person shown is the same person talking, is a friend/relative of the person talking or if that person talking snagged another person's video and just added her own voice over to it.

Well let me speculate for a moment here.... IF LPG did know Byrd Billings personally, throughout my "sleuthing" an interesting note that I found is that the Billings son attends or did attend a military acadeny, If you look on LPG Myspace, you could ASSUME (not confirming here) that is looks like LPG son was also attending a military academy of some sort. Just thought I would point that out - food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV