Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was Cortez? Is this an Alias or am I getting confused with names?
I believe it's cortes...

I don't think she's connected to this case... I was the OP of the video back in thread 1. We looked into it a lot. We also reported it to the sheriff's office.

Most "strip clubs" have a "VIP room" and are usually in "seedier" areas known for prostitution so Im not sure where the "dirt" is about that little tid-bit! You basically described just about every strip in every town Ive ever lived in!

IN ADDITION..............The Back Room has been closed for a VERY long time just as BB's ownership/association with it has been over for a VERY long time!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

I've spent days biting my tongue and controlling my fingers regarding this, while trying to figure out the best way to word it and never could.

You summed it up beautifully! :clap:

Just wanted to add though, Pensacola is a military city and well, those type of places thrive in those settings.

News alert: Missing briefcase found
KRIS WERNOWSKY • KWERNOWSKY@PNJ.COM • JULY 20, 2009
A black briefcase, taken from Melanie and Byrd Billings the night they were shot to death, has been found by Escambia County investigators.
<snipped>
http://www.pnj.com/article/20090720/NEWS01/90720018

respectfully snipped...

I was hoping the briefcase might provide more answers, but alas I guess not.

I think though.. IMO... that just because the safe(s?) and briefcase apparently had nothing significant... doesn't mean the perps didn't THINK there was something there

HLN talking again right now about Jr.'s martial arts studio and Billings
new motives
and the ninja's are talking now according to HLN

I thought it was Cortez? Is this an Alias or am I getting confused with names?

Chica gotta whole lotta names from what I found. Bonds, Cortes, Coddington, Cruz, I think that's all of them, all I can remember that was noted down.

From what I discovered, Bonds was her mother's family, Coddington was her father's, Cruz was the sex offender dude she said she married, I just haven't figured out the Cortes yet, still working on it.

Another arrest expected
JULY 20, 2009

Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan said this afternoon he expects an additional arrest this week in the case surrounding the deaths of Melanie and Byrd Billings.

Morgan said the arrest likely would come after investigators interview three "persons of interest" in the case.
<snipped>

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090720/NEWS01/90720020

i wonder if it will be Tabatha since she was the one that was supposed to talk to investigators today.

The only connection I find is the Wiggins name with Dan Camp. It seems her children are in the care of San Diego County, and the scum bucket of a guy is/was in Pens. area. She is assuming all of the billings children came to them through the state?

The guy she says she was married was in the panhandle, no doubt about that.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=41865

And in some of her pictures, there is a picture of her, him and the kids. I think it was on the main website of her's.

The Wiggins got me too, but Bill Wiggins was the founder of the firm that Dan Camp went in.

A friend of mine from Cobb county, Ga is going to do some local digging when she gets back from vacation.

Let me first say I understand about facebook doing the mobile Ala. thingy, but now according to BM's myspace, it says he went to college in Montg. Ala.

http://www.myspace.com/BLUE1802

I have been away since late thursday so I missed alot and need to catch up........

I went to blues FB and a wiggins is listed as a friend has this been checked out could be a relative of the wiggins woman............just a thought

I have been away since late thursday so I missed alot and need to catch up........

I went to blues FB and a wiggins is listed as a friend has this been checked out could be a relative of the wiggins woman............just a thought

There is also a Tina Long on his facebook.

Thank you!

I've spent days biting my tongue and controlling my fingers regarding this, while trying to figure out the best way to word it and never could.

You summed it up beautifully! :clap:

Just wanted to add though, Pensacola is a military city and well, those type of places thrive in those settings.

Since we're on the subject of strip clubs let me briefly tell you about something that happened to my brother in law at a strip club here in Pcola. I'm not sure of how it went down, but one day my sis comes home and finds her and her hubby's credit card stmt in the mailbox. She opens it up to discover that her husband charged $2,500 at a local strip club one night! Furious, she asks him WTH!? He gives her 2 DIFFERENT lame stories. One of them being that one of the strippers "coaxed" him into buying expensive bottles of champagne all through the night that were passed around in the back room. The other story was that he got money off his card into order to buy poker chips also in the back room so he could play poker. This was years ago and I never found out or asked if my sis got to the bottom of it all, but whatever happened in that backroom didn't sound completely on the up and up. Yeah...her hubby was out misbehaving,but that was a lot of money - I wish I knew what the whole story was! Sorry a bit O/T

There is also a Tina Long on his facebook.

I firmly believe it was an insider who gave the info for the perps to be able to get in and out,murder 2 people,plus take what they took all in 4 minutes.Me thinks if not an in law then an adopted son might be the mastermind behind the whole plan again Just a thought and as always JMO.

I'm thinking each will 'imply' that they were not the shooter and one or two of the other guys were the ones :innocent: .

That's fer sure! No doubt, but Florida has very strict gun laws and they will ALL go down. What's the slogan we have here in Florida "Use a Gun and You're Done" - something like that. Apparently LE says there are as many guns involved as their are suspects thus far!

That's fer sure! No doubt, but Florida has very strict gun laws and they will ALL go down. What's the slogan we have here in Florida "Use a Gun and You're Done" - something like that. Apparently LE says there are as many guns involved as their are suspects thus far!
YUP! Even if is its unloaded having a gun during the commission of a crime ups your charge with mandatory minimums. The ad campaign is "Use a gun & you're done-10,20,LIFE!"

Pull a Gun= 10 years
Fire a Gun=20 years
Shoot Someone=Life

Even if one or two just went along for the ride and didn't have a gun, they will go down for Felony Murder too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tabathahoward46