Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not read where anyone else said in their opinion they were handcuffed before being murdered. Maybe I missed it.

It relates to your post in that Ashley would not want to know that kind of details. I should have posted that to begin with, sorry about that.

I am on the victims family side same as you are. :blowkiss:

I understand and totally agree.

Thanks for the forum!!!! Does this mean we can now start new threads on specific subjects? Also, I have most of the documents that are being discussed if there is going to be a thread for things such as that. Thanks!!

Thank you for the subforum! Personally, I found this case too confusing. I love order!

Thanks for the forum!!!! Does this mean we can now start new threads on specific subjects? Also, I have most of the documents that are being discussed if there is going to be a thread for things such as that. Thanks!!

PLEASE start making topic threads so people like me can figure out what in the heck is going on! THANKS!!! :blowkiss:

LOL.....you may want to get a notepad out.....:)

I'm ready!!!

notebooks.jpg

Yea, a forum!!!! Thank you mods!!!! :blowkiss: Now, I hope we can start to make some sense of this mess.

Yes.

Please do.

I would like to ask you to change one thread topic from "Pamela Long In-Depth Discussion" to Pamela Long Wiggins In-Depth Discussion. Pam Long has been mistaken for PLW to many times already.

Enlightenment needed; If the surveillance system WAS NOT disabled successfully, regardless of what each of the arrested individuals claim about their participation (role) in the crime (i.e, who carried a gun, who actually fired a gun, who shot & killed BB & MB . . .), wouldn't the investigator's already know the answer(s) by having viewed the interior home surv. tapes? Is it possible that the inside surveillance system was turned off successfully BUT not the exterior cams? IMO the perps, based upon their differing statements to LE, do not believe that they're actions within the home were caught on surveillance tape. As I recall it was mentioned/asked many threads ago by a poster, if the inside cameras were on would not the perps have realized that when they saw themselves on the monitor(s) which must have been visible since the surveillance system was essentially used to track the childrens whereabouts due to their various challanges. Any thoughts on this? TIA!
MOO

It's a very good question. The suspects are saying LPG Jr. was the sole shooter... so it does beg the question if LPG Jr. is shown killing the Billings on tape. `

I believe the actual murders were recorded. Because during a press conference, a reporter asked Sheriff Morgan if the murders were caught on tape. Morgan didn't say no, but he didn't say yes either. IIRC, his response was very pointed in which he said strongly, "There were surveillance cameras in the home." At other times, Morgan has said that LE knows who the shooters were. So I take that to mean that yes, the murders were caught on tape.

And that just makes me sick.:(

I seriously doubt that anyone would have surveillance cameras in their bedroom if for nothing else than to avoid "embarrassing" incidents from being recorded for posterity.

I seriously doubt that anyone would have surveillance cameras in their bedroom if for nothing else than to avoid "embarrassing" incidents from being recorded for posterity.

But you could just shut off the camera if you are getting frisky.

Amused, I agree about cams in the BR - I was thinking of images that the cams could have picked up throughout the home showing how many perps entered, who, out of all of the arrestee's actually entered the home and who was actually carrying the guns up until the time that the shooters entered BB & MB's bedroom where, from all that we know thus far, they're life's tragically ended.
MOO

in following with ws tradition, with a forum now provided the "general discussion" threads will soon be closed - start appropriate topic and summary threads, please.

what does this mean?
How do we get to it?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads