Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! He will be fine. It is just like normal flu but as the media is going mad over it and so it is difficult to get information on it that is truthful, thought it best to call the Dr who is apparently going to call us back and write out a prescription for Tamiflu.

Don't let him eat any ham, bacon, Canadian bacon, back bacon, spare ribs, pigs feet or other swine harvested foods and definitely don't let him eat like a pig!! :eek:

I came across this website a few days after LPG jr. was named in the case. I grew up with Pat. This quoted remark hits the nail on the head. He absolutely did wear his gi to school (from time to time).

He was a con artist. He would talk in circles to your face with a big smile, while he was planning "what was in it for him". He ended up at every party everyone else was at, but he was the type of guy everyone rolled their eyes at..... loud, obnoxious and prone to wild stories we all knew weren't true.

lol! How well I know all of the latter. I had mutual associates with him from around 1994 until I managed to haul tail outta there around 2003. Unfortunately for me, he loved to hang around some of the people I worked for and our paths crossed far too frequently.

In an earlier thread I stated in my opinion from what I had observed, he was a drama king.

Ok - my Geography is really poor. Is that just Florida? I have no idea what it looks like on a map on its own. Oh dear...is there an emoticon for embarassed?!

Heh Heh, no need for embarrassment, I'm sure your capability of U.S. geography is better than my U.K. ability.

The good thing about the tool, is that it easily telescopes in and out, anywhere in world. So this is your chance to pick up a tiny bit of US geo-knowledge.

1) Go to world view for "Wiggins," or whatever name interests you. (I think there is a way to even find which geography has the most of your own surname...)

2) Pick us. It's that cool looking place under Canada.

3) pick Florida. It's that...well... ahem ... 'appendage' hanging out into the gulf of Mexico...

4) Now, go to the 'panhandle' -- and you will see the three primary counties involved around the Pensacola area, with the associated densities for whatever name you selected.

Ta-da!

:clap:

oooo...that's some good mappage! :) Only here is where my U.S. Geography goes bad. I can identify Florida to the right but not too sure about the other states! :banghead:

Ok - my Geography is really poor. Is that just Florida? I have no idea what it looks like on a map on its own. Oh dear...is there an emoticon for embarassed?!

I'm horrible at MATH, but I know my geography lol. Alabama is above and to the left of the highlighted area and Georgia is above the highlighted area to the right. Hope that helps. Now...can you help with with a calculus/physics word problem?:crazy:

Court documents show the Billings, who were known for adopting 13 children with special needs, sued their own adult son for child support in 2008 after they took in his daughter - their granddaughter - in 2006, reports CBS News correspondent Terrell Brown.

They also had asked for a $50,000 life insurance policy for the then-18-year-old girl, with themselves as the beneficiaries.

Hinky meter alarm is blaring now!! :eek:

Don't let him eat any ham, bacon, Canadian bacon, back bacon, spare ribs, pigs feet or other swine harvested foods and definitely don't let him eat like a pig!! :eek:

lol! I was just examining his nose and feet. I'm starting to see a snout and trotters. :crazy: It must be the pork sausages we had at the weekend!

Heh Heh, no need for embarrassment, I'm sure your capability of U.S. geography is better than my U.K. ability.

The good thing about the tool, is that it easily telescopes in and out, anywhere in world. So this is your chance to pick up a tiny bit of US geo-knowledge.

1) Go to world view for "Wiggins," or whatever name interests you. (I think there is a way to even find which geography has the most of your own surname...)

2) Pick us. It's that cool looking place under Canada.

3) pick Florida. It's that...well... ahem ... 'appendage' hanging out into the gulf of Mexico...

4) Now, go to the 'panhandle' -- and you will see the three primary counties involved around the Pensacola area, with the associated densities for whatever name you selected.

Ta-da!

:clap:

That website really is awesome! Just did loads of searches on various family names. Really interesting! Thanks for posting.

Now back to the case in hand. I'm going to go and check out Wiggins. And even I can figure out exactly where America is! :)

Not trying to ruffle feathers VespaElf, but you constantly allege to know about PP/LPGjr's wife TG who she is or isn't. Care to enlighten us if you are so certain?

Um no I only am saying TG is NOT involved with the Youube videos nor is she in them.Why is that so hard to understand???
Its been established who is behind them & its not TG-pretty simple.

I'm horrible at MATH, but I know my geography lol. Alabama is above and to the left of the highlighted area and Georgia is above the highlighted area to the right. Hope that helps. Now...can you help with with a calculus/physic word problem?:crazy:

Sorry my math is worse than my geography!!! :) Thanks for the geog trip though!

Maybe LPG Jr. was lying about this and LE found out it was a lie, so no reason to put it out there. Does anyone know if LPG Jr. had his own martial arts studio? I have not heard of one. I thought his mother had one though.

His mother and stepfather definitely did have one.

With Jr. I wouldn't doubt him at least having tried to open one.

I'm horrible at MATH, but I know my geography lol. Alabama is above and to the left of the highlighted area and Georgia is above the highlighted area to the right. Hope that helps. Now...can you help with with a calculus/physics word problem?:crazy:

Oops., sorry, I did not carefully read the question before answering -- thanks for the assist!

Okay, now the math word problem...

A blinged out silver Escalade full of auto detailers leaves Alabama at time "A", and a red clown car of a van full of ninjas leaves Florida at time "B"...

at what time do they intersect.... show your work...

Car from Alabama would have arrived 1st..ninjas had to stop by antique shop to pick up the other red van and its passenger.

Oops., sorry, I did not carefully read the question before answering -- thanks for the assist!

Okay, now the math word problem...

A blinged out silver Escalade full of auto detailers leaves Alabama at time "A", and a red clown car of a van full of ninjas leaves Florida at time "B"...

at what time do they intersect.... show your work...

I can't....I think my brain just exploded!

Asked this before, but I will ask again because I am curious. Are BFausti and LPGjr still friends? And was TG once married to BF? Are those BF and TG's kids on LPG'jrs myspace and facebook pages? Am I the only one who thinks it's wierd if they are still such buddy, buddy? I can understand being civil to one another, but friends? Wierd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89