Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prudence, it may be in his Mom's name. It was reported as HIS on the NEWS and showed footage of LPG teaching kids defense. LPG's Mom also bought the red van, remember? Why wouldn't LPG have his MOM sign the lease or contract instead of himself? It doesn't DISPROVE the loan at all...which is now WIDELY reported. Honestly, this website started out as pretty cool, but it's becoming a drag.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be a drag and bring you down. I had just never heard of Jr. owning anything and was interested in learning more about it.

On JVM they said that Byrd Billings said he had copyrighted the kids names and would claim SS owed him millions of dollars every time they sent him a letter. WTF!!!!! :confused:

who does this with their disabled children?
No one that I know.
IMO, the children were a sourse of income just like
the car dealership, business deals, Backseat lounge
and every other money dealings the couple had.
IMOO

Just a thought to consider. While events from 20 years ago may seem irrelevant to an "observer", to the "participant" it can seem like just yesterday.

The other thing I was thinking, was that if he was using that strip club as a front, he could have been using his other businesses as fronts as well, yet still dealing with the same people. I don't think that questioning the old strip club is out of line, since there are concerns that this might be a hit and he had come in to a lot of money in a way that is, as of now, unknown. And I'm not saying he was or wasn't using it for shady business dealings.

Prudence, it may be in his Mom's name. It was reported as HIS on the NEWS and showed footage of LPG teaching kids defense. LPG's Mom also bought the red van, remember? Why wouldn't LPG have his MOM sign the lease or contract instead of himself? It doesn't DISPROVE the loan at all...which is now WIDELY reported. Honestly, this website started out as pretty cool, but it's becoming a drag.

Nobody said anything about it disproving the loan, take a pill man.

Just saying maybe Pat didn't start a studio with the money...get it ?

Asked this before, but I will ask again because I am curious. Are BFausti and LPGjr still friends? And was TG once married to BF? Are those BF and TG's kids on LPG'jrs myspace and facebook pages? Am I the only one who thinks it's wierd if they are still such buddy, buddy? I can understand being civil to one another, but friends? Wierd.
My opinion:
I do think BF and TG were married. I found some overdue taxes due for them in California. I could find the link again. I think they have four sons together. According to LPGjr's facebook or myspace, the two blonde boys are their children together and they have one on the way! I don't think it has been mentioned here yet, but I did notice there is a girl with the same last name "F" on his facebook that lives in Argentina...don't know if that is a sister.

No one that I know.
IMO, the children were a sourse of income just like
IMOO

I found that absolutely bizarre and have to question his motives (which I don't think were the right to privacy for his children). It does seem even more odd that he would do that for mentally handicapped children. I don't know a lot about disabled children, but I would think that even through adulthood, if they were able to live alone, they would need someone trustworthy to assist them in private matters. There's no reason that I can think of that he would need to protect the privacy of the younger children, as they're not old enough to be legally bound to a contract, get a credit card, etc.

And if there IS a reason for protecting their privacy, he was absolutely abusing the copyrights on their names.

On JVM they said that Byrd Billings said he had copyrighted the kids names and would claim SS owed him millions of dollars every time they sent him a letter. WTF!!!!! :confused:

Search for "sovereign citizen" on the first or second thread. Some people believe that if they declare themselves sovereign citizens and copyright their names, they can charge the government a bunch of money if their names are used on correspondence, etc. It's total bs, but that's their theory. There are docs in one of those threads with pdfs of Melanie declaring herself a sovereign citizen, copyrighting their names and so on.
Google the term and you can find more.

No one that I know.

IMO, the children were a source of income just like
IMOO

This has been bothering me a lot as well. People don't do that with their biological children. In fact, I had never heard of anyone doing this until this case.

Update from CNN: Reporter Susan Candiotti reports that Sheriff Morgan states that a contract hit is one of the "possiblities that they are looking at". He is finally starting to give info up.

Re: Passionflower/Kittenish sorry my quote thingie is not working. He may as I have stated before, done this to protect the kids SSI medicaid, even though BB and MB had money, the kids were virtually uninsurable. I know I have seven. He also may have done it to protect the kids from unscrupulous bio parents i.e, social security numbers, identity theft etc. I have had some of my bio parents do scandalous things.

Re: Passionflower/Kittenish sorry my quote thingie is not working. He may as I have stated before, done this to protect the kids SSI medicaid, even though BB and MB had money, the kids were virtually uninsurable. I know I have seven. He also may have done it to protect the kids from unscrupulous bio parents i.e, social security numbers, identity theft etc. I have had some of my bio parents do scandalous things.

Thanks, I must have missed your post regarding that.

Still, I think it's shady that he was trying to bill people for using their names in a legitimate manner.

This has been bothering me a lot as well. People don't do that with their biological children. In fact, I had never heard of anyone doing this until this case.

There has been much discussion on this topic in the first two threads. I'm going to go out on a limb here and tell you in MY OPINION, BB did not have criminal/fraudulent motives for filing these documents. It has been said here (prior thread) by a friend of the family that he was using these documents to "protect the children". He was told to cease and desist with the letters, they would not hold up in a court of law. Since we have Sunshine laws, anything put through the courts remain documented for the public. In my opinion, from all I have read, they loved the children and the adoptions/documents of copyrights were not the motive here.

Also, I wanted to answer the question about the Wiggins name here in Pensacola. Yes, we have lots of "unrelated" Wiggins here. Even our mayor is a Wiggins, but I am 99% sure he is not related to PW. Now, I do know his son is the CW attorney who PW consulted with at her arrest. I do not think it has not been confirmed if he is actually representing her.

I'm not Passion but I guess I could see this if he didn't then file suits against Government employees for ridiculous amounts of money. Even sending these to the employee's homes.

I'm not Passion but I guess I could see this if he didn't then file suits against Government employees for ridiculous amounts of money. Even sending these to the employee's homes.

Do you'all know that they call the Pensacola/Lower Alabama area the
"Redneck Riviera"....I'm just sayin......not everyone is a rocket scientist...:crazy:

Just my opinion. I have lived here 25 years and wouldn't dream of living anywhere else.

The copyright fiasco is intriguing. He stopped when he was told HE could be facing charges. And while he was a loving father, he also sued his second wife AND his son for child support by filing petition.

I am still focused on Pam Long/Wiggins. We know that LPG and TG were present at her last wedding right? Why? How are LPG and P. Long/Wiggins connected?

There has been much discussion on this topic in the first two threads. I'm going to go out on a limb here and tell you in MY OPINION, BB did not have criminal/fraudulent motives for filing these documents. It has been said here (prior thread) by a friend of the family that he was using these documents to "protect the children". When he was informed they would not hold up in a court of law he discontinued. Since we have Sunshine laws, anything put through the courts remain documented for the public. In my opinion, from all I have read, they loved the children and the adoptions/documents of copyrights were not the motive here.

Also, I wanted to answer the question about the Wiggins name here in Pensacola. Yes, we have lots of "unrelated" Wiggins here. Even our mayor is a Wiggins, but I am 99% sure he is not related to PW. Now, I do know his son is the CW attorney who PW consulted with at her arrest. I do not think it has not been confirmed if he is actually representing her.

Re: Bold

I didn't understand it that way. Articles I had read said he was told to cease and desist with the letters of demand for millions of dollars from Government employees. Not exactly stopping when he knows it won't work. He was told to stop.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=76270&catid=142

Oh, while I can only speak for myself, I truly don't believe anyone here believes the Billing's were murdered over the copyright of the children's names. It just adds an element of curiosity the likes which I know I haven't encountered.

I've taken my pill...I found this about Blue Markham being inside the house.
Nancy Markham, a relative of the family, told CNN affiliate WEAR-TV that her son was inside the Billings' home when the shootings occurred.
http://www.shaggybevo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1023998&sid=00651d409b74e67de9b4d13117ec57be

This has been discussed in previous posts. I believe it has been determined that it is a misquote. Blue and Ashley were called by the neighbor and came after the murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV