Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still focused on Pam Long/Wiggins. We know that LPG and TG were present at her last wedding right? Why? How are LPG and P. Long/Wiggins connected?

I hope you have better luck than I've had with her. Ms. Pamela of too many last names a/k/a the thorn in my side, had me on the verge of cracking up, I had to give myself a break on her.

Yes, Jr and his wife TG were witnesses to her marriage to the Wiggins guy.

As for how they are really connected, who knows for 100% certainty. There was a report that she was Jr's landlord.

Best of luck with her.

Here's a PNJ link it's on page 2 of that mentions her having rented property to Jr.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090716/NEWS01/907160311

Do you'all know that they call the Pensacola/Lower Alabama area the
"Redneck Riviera"....I'm just sayin......not everyone is a rocket scientist...:crazy:

Just my opinion. I have lived here 25 years and wouldn't dream of living anywhere else.

eh heh...Pink...that made me laugh. I live in the area as well and know exactly what you mean. We have quite a mixture of folks here!

I've taken my pill...I found this about Blue Markham being inside the house.
Nancy Markham, a relative of the family, told CNN affiliate WEAR-TV that her son was inside the Billings' home when the shootings occurred.
http://www.shaggybevo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1023998&sid=00651d409b74e67de9b4d13117ec57be

That has to be a misquote by the media. Why would one of the children have had to run next door to a neighbor to report the murders if Blue had been in the house??

I've taken my pill...I found this about Blue Markham being inside the house.
Nancy Markham, a relative of the family, told CNN affiliate WEAR-TV that her son was inside the Billings' home when the shootings occurred.
http://www.shaggybevo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1023998&sid=00651d409b74e67de9b4d13117ec57be

Hi UnderDog, I quoted/linked that statement as well a page or two back but the response was that the reported statement was an error - that at the time the statement was made by Blue's mother - following the murders and when LE was at the home - it was at that time that he was inside the home. In my own opinion, I am not ruling it out entirely until I find (or someone else provides) a retraction/correction by the reporter as this statement has been reprinted/published by MANY other news outlets keeping with the original wording "inside the Billing's home when the shootings occurred."

MOO

I hope you have better luck than I've had with her. Ms. Pamela of too many last names a/k/a the thorn in my side, had me on the verge of cracking up, I had to give myself a break on her.

Yes, Jr and his wife TG were witnesses to her marriage to the Wiggins guy.

As for how they are really connected, who knows for 100% certainty. There was a report that she was Jr's landlord.

Best of luck with her.

Here's a PNJ link it's on page 2 of that mentions her having rented property to Jr.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090716/NEWS01/907160311

I think the connection is much more than a landlord. What do we know about the name that P. Wiggins had when she was known as P. Long Link? Who is "Link" in this quagmire? I noticed a lot of young people on all of the facebook accounts, i.e. High School kids. I also happened to notice this link: From LPG facebook - M. Fausti facebook - S. Link. The name "Link" stood out to me because I remembered it having been one of the previous last names of P. Wiggins.

I think the connection is much more than a landlord. What do we know about the name that P. Wiggins had when she was known as P. Long Link? Who is "Link" in this quagmire? I noticed a lot of young people on all of the facebook accounts, i.e. High School kids. I also happened to notice this link: From LPG facebook - M. Fausti facebook - S. Link. The name "Link" stood out to me because I remembered it having been one of the previous last names of P. Wiggins.

You're not alone in that thought.

Interesting on the S. Link, as the "Link" name/alias factor of hers had literally been a missing link for me.

Coco another name she was known by, seems like that guy may have died or something. -- Don't know where him dying came out of my brain from, but according to the article she divorced him.

Then the Mauldin (sp?) guy, that claimed he was still married to her in some of the reports.

That chick had me so dang confused, my brain is still tangled from it. The major headache with her is the other Pamela Long from the same area.

Here's the Albany, Ga link with the Coco arson.

http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?S=10740008&nav=menu37_3

I am still focused on Pam Long/Wiggins. We know that LPG and TG were present at her last wedding right? Why? How are LPG and P. Long/Wiggins connected?

Perhaps through the new Wiggins husband whom I believe also has a criminal history.

1. For support and maintenance of a special needs child until the 18th birthday of such child, a monthly payment in an amount determined through agreement between the adoptive parents and the department. The agreement shall take into consideration the circumstances of the adopting parents and the needs of the child being adopted, and the amount of subsidy may be readjusted periodically based upon changes in those circumstances. However, in no case shall the amount of the adoption subsidy monthly payment exceed the foster care maintenance payment which would have been paid during the same period if the child had been in a foster family home. Such payment shall be negotiated yearly between the parents and the department.

2. For medical, surgical, hospital, and related services needed as a result of a physical or mental condition of the child which existed before the adoption, a subsidy which may be initiated at any time but shall terminate on or before the child's 18th birthday.
http://law.onecle.com/florida/social-welfare/409.166.html

With regard to medical insurance and expenses. An FYI.

You're not alone in that thought.

Interesting on the S. Link, as the "Link" name/alias factor of hers had literally been a missing link for me.

Coco another name she was known by, seems like that guy may have died or something.

Then the Mauldin (sp?) guy, that claimed he was still married to her in some of the reports.

That chick had me so dang confused, my brain is still tangled from it. The major headache with her is the other Pamela Long from the same area.

I think Link is serving time for DUI Manslaughter:

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml.asp?ucase_id=74455231

The Santa Rosa Clerk of the Court site is down. I will link to the Link divorce later. It was linked in an earlier post. Too many links??

Asked this before, but I will ask again because I am curious. Are BFausti and LPGjr still friends? And was TG once married to BF? Are those BF and TG's kids on LPG'jrs myspace and facebook pages? Am I the only one who thinks it's wierd if they are still such buddy, buddy? I can understand being civil to one another, but friends? Wierd.

Well, BF and Jr. are FB friends. BF used to be married to TG (don't have the link handy, it's in one of the old threads). BF was listed as a co-defendant on a charge Jr. had in Escambia (ditto about the link).

BF and TG had 4 sons, which are now Jr's stepsons. Jr. and TG also had 2 sons.

dang...wish this case had a forum! Post after post after post about the creepy, masked whack-a-doodle with her child trafficking rants....multiple posts about Blue being in the house which causes more multiple posts explaining the mistake....mega posts about Myspace or facebook accts. being in Pensacola, or Alabama, etc. ARGHHHHHHHHH

We really, really need a forum.

Regarding whether or not Blue was in the house at the time of the shootings. I have never seen a formal retraction from CNN saying that they misquoted his mother, Nancy. However, when any of the news outlets, including CNN, currently report on this case and talk about the people who were inside the home as the shootings occurred - they only mention that 9 of the Billings children were inside the home as the murder took place. That convinces me enough that it was indeed a misquote and that Blue was not in the home.

1. For support and maintenance of a special needs child until the 18th birthday of such child, a monthly payment in an amount determined through agreement between the adoptive parents and the department. The agreement shall take into consideration the circumstances of the adopting parents and the needs of the child being adopted, and the amount of subsidy may be readjusted periodically based upon changes in those circumstances. However, in no case shall the amount of the adoption subsidy monthly payment exceed the foster care maintenance payment which would have been paid during the same period if the child had been in a foster family home. Such payment shall be negotiated yearly between the parents and the department.

2. For medical, surgical, hospital, and related services needed as a result of a physical or mental condition of the child which existed before the adoption, a subsidy which may be initiated at any time but shall terminate on or before the child's 18th birthday.
http://law.onecle.com/florida/social-welfare/409.166.html

With regard to medical insurance and expenses. An FYI.

I thought that only applied in certain cases? Such as adoption from a foster care or other state/gov't facility.

The family I know that adopted special needs kids, receive nada from the state/gov't due to it having been a private adoption arranged through a church.

Underdog you are correct for State adoptions. However, only two of the kids were State kids. Private adoptions do NOT qualify for funds. The children would be eligible for SSI based on the families income.Therefore if the Billings were as well off as we all asume, they do not qualify. It is needs based. Th If they were to lose their SSI they would also lose their Medicaid. As I stated before, these kids are uninsurable. I know this for fact, I have adopted seven, and also worked for State for ten years as well as assisted on a National level w/special needs adoptions. He may have tried to do this to separate the kids on a financial basis from his income to protect their health benefits. IMO.

dang...wish this case had a forum! Post after post after post about the creepy, masked whack-a-doodle with her child trafficking rants....multiple posts about Blue being in the house which causes more multiple posts explaining the mistake....mega posts about Myspace or facebook accts. being in Pensacola, or Alabama, etc. ARGHHHHHHHHH

We really, really need a forum.

Stop it Amster.....get out of my head!!! :clap::clap::clap: I was just getting ready to post a similar statement!! I feel like we are stepping all over each other out there in cyberspace. It would really be nice to have a place where we could categorize and document information for points of reference. Without that luxury, however, I now have to ask this question....which I bet has already been discussed, but I am lagging behind - What about the links to "wiggins" on the facebook of Blue M.???

Until I see an official link or report on who is REALLY in those videos, I will not be satisfied. For all we know the San Diego stuff is a front or these people have connections all over the place... Who knows what the MO is -- for all intents and purposes Vespa unless you have personal knowledge this isn't her....

I agree 100%.

Hi UnderDog, I quoted/linked that statement as well a page or two back but the response was that the reported statement was an error - that at the time the statement was made by Blue's mother - following the murders and when LE was at the home - it was at that time that he was inside the home. In my own opinion, I am not ruling it out entirely until I find (or someone else provides) a retraction/correction by the reporter as this statement has been reprinted/published by MANY other news outlets keeping with the original wording "inside the Billing's home when the shootings occurred."

MOO

Here is the footage from the night this happened. http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wear_vid_2661.shtml

You can see how easily her comments were misconstrued.

When this happened only the younger children were home as Sgt. Roy states in the footage. One of the children, A, went and told April who lives on the property, who then came to the house and she called 911 as well as Ashley and Blue to come. Thus he and Ashley were in the house for a while to calm and take care of the children until the SD would allow them to leave.

Underdog you are correct for State adoptions. However, only two of the kids were State kids. Private adoptions do NOT qualify for funds. The children would be eligible for SSI based on the families income.Therefore if the Billings were as well off as we all asume, they do not qualify. It is needs based. Th If they were to lose their SSI they would also lose their Medicaid. As I stated before, these kids are uninsurable. I know this for fact, I have adopted seven, and also worked for State for ten years as well as assisted on a National level w/special needs adoptions. He may have tried to do this to separate the kids on a financial basis from his income to protect their health benefits. IMO.

Melanie and I discussed this many times. She told me specifically that the children adopted via private adoption did not receive SSI, however they had negotiated that they would receive Medicaid as part of the private adoption, since the children were uninsurable because of so many health issues.

Both of the M. Fausti's on Jr.s FB are his stepsons. One is in high school and one's gonna start middle school. I don't know if she is PG's daughter, but, they both go to Gulf Breeze High School, so I don't think it's that important. JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout