Bills,bills,bills

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone named "Heather", who now works for Blockbuster, had contacted Lee about her time on the job with KC. Lee talked about it in one of his first interviews with LE. She indicated that KC changed positions with the company a lot in the Kodak/Colorvision deal. I just wondered if, with all of her efforts to get her friends to "start as seasonal employees" (per her texts) and with "Zani" having a "seasonal" pass/I.D. for Universal, if perhaps KC continued some kind of temp type work arrangement there too. OR perhaps Universal has some shady subcontractors (Orlando is probably chock full of immigrants without paperwork) who would let KC come in when she needed a little $$$. Where I live, there are several "pick up points" where if you hang out in the mornings, sub bosses will pick you up, take you to work and pay you a day's salary in cash---no paperwork/no taxes/just $$

for the days CA wouldn't ante up
or the days some great band was playing and she didn't get in as a roadie
(strange that the photobucket queen never had pics of her "events" to share)

Casey was fired from Kodak in 2006 for not showing up for work - she never worked for Universal OR Colorvision - both companies already verified that

As for pick up for work - yeah day laborers.....do you think that she was a day laborer? Doing yard work? hauling trash? The amusement parks and their subcontractors don't pick up people for work for the day for cash - that is against the law and they can be sued. Working for the amusement parks and subcontracters have all kinds of training and rules - I know people that work at the parks in FL and CA - day work like this does not happen

Casey hadn't worked since 2006, an actual paying job - she may have thought she had a paying job at Fusion but the owner already stated to LE she did not work there

Casey got her money from stealing - who needed a job when she could withdraw money from her parents bank account or steal from a friend

I agree, I'm just trying to rule out all the other possibilities. (and no, KC wouldn't be a labor worker if chained and beaten) I don't think she had any kind of income at all, but certainly not an illegal income, she'd have been spotted and easily recognized by someone....

Prostitutes are a very sneaky lot. Alot of times, there are people behind the scenes who take the calls, and set up the meeting, etc. Her phone wouldnt necessarily have all of the calls from customers. As a matter of fact, it would probably show NO calls from customers. this is just a theory, not fact. It wouldnt surprise me one bit.
Medical records of a prostitute? That is a joke. Some of these young girls will do anything for 100.00, and going to the doctor isnt one of them. A 1099? Ha! another joke. Library computer anyone?
Amy and Ricardo would be the last to know. There seems to be alot of partying and no money to do it with, so you tell me...Cindy didn't pay for her lifestyle. JMO.

Prostitutes are a very sneaky lot. Alot of times, there are people behind the scenes who take the calls, and set up the meeting, etc. Her phone wouldnt necessarily have all of the calls from customers. As a matter of fact, it would probably show NO calls from customers. this is just a theory, not fact. It wouldnt surprise me one bit.
Medical records of a prostitute? That is a joke. Some of these young girls will do anything for 100.00, and going to the doctor isnt one of them. A 1099? Ha! another joke. Library computer anyone?
Amy and Ricardo would be the last to know. There seems to be alot of partying and no money to do it with, so you tell me...Cindy didn't pay for her lifestyle. JMO.

I don't think KC was a prostitute-just a HO! She was a user, a scammer, a huge liar and maybe prostitution might have crossed her mind. But, I don't think she was at that point yet! It was probably coming-if she had made it to Cali that might have been what she would have tried if things with the guy in the military didn't work out. I remember what she told LE about "I was running out of options"-I think that was true in all aspects of her life! But, the only reason she was running out of options is because her CHOICES in life !!:furious:

Maybe Casey got paid a few dollars here and there for taking online surveys.

Someone needs to check if Caylee is listed as a dependent on Cindy's insurance. Otherwise, there are usually free clinics for children. I wouldn't put it past Cindy to have Casey on her insurance claiming she was a full tiem student.

But you have to get written papers from the school and send them to the insurance company to get that student discount. I don't think Casey had any kind of health insurance. She may have had Caylee on Medicaid.

Who came forward? I don't remember anyone corraborating her job status - Universal subcontracted to Kodak and Colorvision for pictures at the park (the ones you get on the ride like the Mummy and what not) She was fired basically for abandoning her job in 2006 - she just didn't show up - they have a few of her paycheck stubs in the last document dump somewhere, she worked maybe 1 - 4 hour day a week - she would have been a pain in the arse employee

THe Heather girl that came out and said that they were shot girls at Fusion.

Someone needs to check if Caylee is listed as a dependent on Cindy's insurance. Otherwise, there are usually free clinics for children. I wouldn't put it past Cindy to have Casey on her insurance claiming she was a full tiem student.

Hmmm...just wondering if that's another reason there's a witness fron the college KC was supposedly attending?? Maybe SA will bring up CA lying to her insurance company about KC's student status, as part of showing that CA can't be believed as a witness for the defense....
Wonder if SA will present evidence about Caylee being on CA's insurance as part of showing KC had no job, no benefits...?

I am waiting to see LE release a computer search for glycerine. If there is one, I would bet that it will have been run in mid to late 2007. If I see it, I will know that Casey was running drugs. That is still my best bet.

I just can't believe that Cindy did not know Casey wasn't working - for 2 years!! Doesn't make any sense. She never asked for passes or discounts from Casey? Casey never brought Caylee to Universal Studios? Cindy never called her at work and said that Caylee was sick? Casey would have had to have your hand out all the time for gas money, fun money, grocery money, clothes money, etc. DIdn't Cindy think it was odd that Casey never paid for her own stuff?

I just can't believe that Cindy did not know Casey wasn't working - for 2 years!! Doesn't make any sense. She never asked for passes or discounts from Casey? Casey never brought Caylee to Universal Studios? Cindy never called her at work and said that Caylee was sick? Casey would have had to have your hand out all the time for gas money, fun money, grocery money, clothes money, etc. DIdn't Cindy think it was odd that Casey never paid for her own stuff?

You know this is one of those million dollar questions! Cindy said that Casey wasn't preg at 7 months! and she is a nurse - she never met, talked to or saw a pix of the nanny, and didn't know that Casey didn't work

Either she is one of the stupidest people on the planet OR the most gullible

I so can't figure out how all this went unknown for so long

THe Heather girl that came out and said that they were shot girls at Fusion.

If you could point me to that direction I would really apprecite it - I don't remember it at all - I don't think any of them were paid or employed - the owner told LE Casey did not work there

But you have to get written papers from the school and send them to the insurance company to get that student discount. I don't think Casey had any kind of health insurance. She may have had Caylee on Medicaid.

I didn't need to send paperwork to my insurance company - only say that my daughter was a student - no proof needed

IF this is what needed to happen - not only will Casey be convicted but Cindy can be convicted on forgery and lying on insurance docs

Wow what else has Cindy done

I don't think KC was a prostitute-just a HO! She was a user, a scammer, a huge liar and maybe prostitution might have crossed her mind. But, I don't think she was at that point yet! It was probably coming-if she had made it to Cali that might have been what she would have tried if things with the guy in the military didn't work out. I remember what she told LE about "I was running out of options"-I think that was true in all aspects of her life! But, the only reason she was running out of options is because her CHOICES in life !!:furious:

ROTFL - too funny

If you could point me to that direction I would really apprecite it - I don't remember it at all - I don't think any of them were paid or employed - the owner told LE Casey did not work there

Sorry, Heather wasn't the shot girl, she was the one that got ahold of Lee and told him that she knew of casey's job at Kodak and then Colorvision, page 2444.

It was Jamie R that said they worked together as shot girls at Fusion. Page 2308.

Maybe KC was a thorn in CA's side just as Caylee seemed to be in KC's side. Maybe Mom just didnt want to know all of the answers so as not to rock the boat, and keep up the appearances of a normal family. Some people are borderline obsessed about what the neighbors, friends etc.. thinks of them, and will put on a show to make sure it stays the way they want it to. Maybe CA just didnt care what KC was doing, as long as she didnt ask for money. Maybe she didnt WANT to know. Hell, IDK, I am grasping at so many things here.

Sorry, Heather wasn't the shot girl, she was the one that got ahold of Lee and told him that she knew of casey's job at Kodak and then Colorvision, page 2444.

It was Jamie R that said they worked together as shot girls at Fusion. Page 2308.

Yes Casey worked for Kodak in 2006, she wasn't employed there for more than 2 years - thats already proven from LE

And the shot girls weren't paid - already fact from the owner of Fusion to LE

I think that CA let so many obvious lies slide because she didn't want to know they were lies. I think that casey has probably been lying since she was old enough to talk. AS her mother, CA has been dealing with that for years, whether she prompted the lies or not. It's almost like dealing with an alcoholic. You try and protect them from themselves, you cry, you scream, you pray, they promise to get better, sometimes they do, for a while. And then they stop getting better and the cycle repeats. A lot of people can only repeat that cycle so many times before they give up. CA didn't want to know that casey was lying, the same as some people don't want to know if an alcoholic is drinking. She overlooked the lasck of money, lack of nanny, lack of pay stubs and tax returns the same way that some families will overlook beer on a grocery reciept or the smell of alcohol on someone's breath.

Yes Casey worked for Kodak in 2006, she wasn't employed there for more than 2 years - thats already proven from LE

And the shot girls weren't paid - already fact from the owner of Fusion to LE

I know all of this, was just providing info on who these people were.
Not so sure I trust the Fusion owner, but that's another thread.

You have a "rack" of shots, and the club owner will tell you how much they want for the whole rack. Say 100.00. You go around selling shot by shot to customers(or multiple shots at a time, depending on how many you can sweet talk customer into buying) once you have reached the amount the club owner wants for the shots, you keep the rest. (Tips) Been there, done that. Usually the shots are in a foam type of holder and there are 50 of them, for 2.00 a piece. Sometimes I would sell for 3.00 if the person was drunk, or try to sell someone in a big group the whole thing....worked many times, and I was propositioned MANY MANY MANY times. This is why I think of this prostitute angle...The club owners would even suggest it if they had a friend who liked the looks of the shot girl and wanted some one on one time they couldnt get with them inside the club. A few girls had ongoing play for play relationships with multiple men.... Wake up! It happens every night. Everywhere.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back