Bills,bills,bills

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am in MI too. Apparently there is a little miscommunication between DHS and CPS here. I have been told many times that misusing food stamps or medicid that is issued for a child is considered neglect of the child. Heard it from DHS and CPS caseworkers.

I work in a rural county. The bigger counties may consider that neglect, especially in the bigger cities so that does make sense!

I seem to remember somewhere, can't remember where, that Baez had gotten less than $1000 from her as payment.
Oh yeah, and brownies.

and don't forget the...ahem....hugs :)

It will be interesting to hear and see how much money is NOT being taken from the A's now - they will start to see really how much Casey stole with none of it disappearing anymore

I was just thinking this very thing! Who knows what she has manipulated and maneuvered to make it look as though money is in some account when it really isn't? I bet the A's will now find a whole lot more of their money is gone than what they even knew about.

These are only my assumptions:

Christmas Gifts: CA
Birthday Parties: CA
Gas: CA
Clothes for Caylee: CA
Toys: CA
Formula (IF she used formula, not all babies have EVER have formula (including my children) but KC hardly seems like the type to breastfeed): CA

I think KC used "I pay the nanny sooooo much money" line on CA to explain why she didn't ever have money for anything.

I the world according to Cindy, KC did breastfeed...do I believe it? NAH but CA makes it a point to tell LE that, as if it makes her a better mother for doing so...NAH.

ETA It's in the FBI interview IIRC.

What doesn't make sense is how did Casey get medical care for Caylee? Did she pay cash at the doctor? Where did she get the cash? Did Caylee have insurance? Where did it come from? Wouldn't CA and GA wonder why Casey wouldn't have insurance if she worked full time at Universal like she'd claimed? I can't imagine a company the size of Universal Studios wouldn't give FT employees health insurance and I'd expect Caylee to be on Casey's if I were her mother. Surely her parents had to question that.

ca says in her july 3rd myspace piece that she paid caylees medical bills. baez told ga (per ga) that kc had paid him 1400 and that his retainer was 5000, and that kc said she would pay him the rest when she got out of this. I wonder if baez told this story so it would look like kc solicited him, instead of him soliciting her, I also wondered why jb would discuss his pay arrangements with ga, it seems that would be divulging privileged info, I asked someone on here who seemed to have alot of legal knowledge, they didnt seem to think it was of any concern, so my question is ? can any attorney discuss a clients legal bills and how they are being paid ?

2) Casey wasn't in the *advertiser censored* industry - if that were the case we know that movies or pictures would have already been released, everyone wants a piece of the A's this ould have already been done and circulating

Assuming, of course, that Casey had made *advertiser censored* movies. There are plenty of *advertiser censored* modalities that do not require leaving a permanent trail, such as 1) phone sex operator or 2) webcam *advertiser censored* girl.

She seems to be able to hook up with any number of men also. There may be a sugar daddy or two in the mix, in particular one that doesn't want their wife, work or the whole country finding out that they are involved with her.

I am betting CA paid for all of those things. As for her defense attorney, I have always questioned WHERE that money is coming from..........

I have said before, and I still believe that Casey is the one that sold the rights to Caylees pictures, and most likely any future movie, and books deal, but signed over to Baez to receive.

I recall LA saying mom (Cindy) paid everything for Casey, including her cell phone bills.

What doesn't make sense is how did Casey get medical care for Caylee? Did she pay cash at the doctor? Where did she get the cash? Did Caylee have insurance? Where did it come from? Wouldn't CA and GA wonder why Casey wouldn't have insurance if she worked full time at Universal like she'd claimed? I can't imagine a company the size of Universal Studios wouldn't give FT employees health insurance and I'd expect Caylee to be on Casey's if I were her mother. Surely her parents had to question that.

Hasn't it been mentioned by both GA and CA that they paid for Caylee's medical?

Most states will NOT give you assistance unless you release the name of the father of the child, which KC never did. So she couldn't get assistancer.

Would that still be the case if the father is unknown?

Hasn't it been mentioned by both GA and CA that they paid for Caylee's medical?

These people and their never-ending lies make me sick!

First, CA seems to almost BRAG that her and GA didn't have to pick up the pregnancy/birth tab because KC had insurance through Universal. We all know now that after Caylee's birth, KC never returned to work. Uh-Oh! Fired. Now no insurance.

Either Caylee never had any regular "well-baby" check-ups. or she did. If she did, either GA & CA paid the tab OR the state did if KC was on assistance. Cause Universal sure as H$LL didn't!

On a perhaps related note: KC blew off her friend AH one time by getting suddenly "sick". Shortly later, she blows off her new best friend yet again, because now it's Caylee who's sick. And KC states that this is the first time in her (almost) 3 years off life that she ever got sick and had to go to the doctor. What a good baby. :rolleyes:

Assuming, of course, that Casey had made *advertiser censored* movies. There are plenty of *advertiser censored* modalities that do not require leaving a permanent trail, such as 1) phone sex operator or 2) webcam *advertiser censored* girl.

She seems to be able to hook up with any number of men also. There may be a sugar daddy or two in the mix, in particular one that doesn't want their wife, work or the whole country finding out that they are involved with her.

I disagree. No! No! nobull. If KC was a webcam *advertiser censored* girl, first of all she would have had some MONEY! She's a very pretty girl (ugh I hate to say that). And others may hate that I'm going to say this....MAYBE she SHOULD HAVE gotten into webcam *advertiser censored*. No doubt she would have been "successful". It would have been much better for Caylee to have a disinterested Mom that was at least making bunches of money so she could afford to give her interesting vacation/travel/life/memory experiences,...than to have a pretty Mom who ignored her basically 24/7, made NO money and took her nowhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK
I am betting CA paid for all of those things. As for her defense attorney, I have always questioned WHERE that money is coming from..........

1) Casey's parents have already told LE and in the FBI tapes that they are not paying Baez, Casey told Baez she had money to pay him - what I don't understand is that lawyers normally require a retainer paid before they take a case - wait Baez seems to have drank the Casey koolaid

I was specifically responding to where the money for her defense may have come from. There's no disputing that the lions share of her party/living expenses in the past came from Mommy and Daddy. That doesn't necessarily mean that she was not involved in some sort of cash side venture. And, I still don't discount the idea of the sugar daddy defense fund.

Hey...Matt Foley....Inspirational/motivational speaker...luv ya!

Casey could have easily have been your neighbor. In a VAN Down By The River...

I disagree. No! No! nobull. If KC was a webcam *advertiser censored* girl, first of all she would have had some MONEY! She's a very pretty girl (ugh I hate to say that). And others may hate that I'm going to say this....MAYBE she SHOULD HAVE gotten into webcam *advertiser censored*. No doubt she would have been "successful". It would have been much better for Caylee to have a disinterested Mom that was at least making bunches of money so she could afford to give her interesting vacation/travel/life/memory experiences,...than to have a pretty Mom who ignored her basically 24/7, made NO money and took her nowhere.

Ha! Going to quote myself!

Imaginary Zanny gave Caylee lots of interesting memories and life experiences. The Zoo, the Beach, Disney...lots more than lame-a$$ mommy ever did! Rest in peace sweet Caylee...

Ha! Going to quote myself!

Imaginary Zanny gave Caylee lots of interesting memories and life experiences. The Zoo, the Beach, Disney...lots more than lame-a$$ mommy ever did! Rest in peace sweet Caylee...

Matt Foley aside, I do believe Cindy said she paid all the medical bills for Caylee, in her Myspace page. It's not really a joke who supported the baby while she was alive.

I think it's lucky Caylee was a healthy baby and only had wellness visits. If there is info to the contrary or Medicaid to unsubstabtiate these rumors, I'd be glad to hear them.

It amazes me how CA was so involved with Caylee-she made sure her room was beautifully decorated, her closet was full of clothes and wonderful Disney outfits, she made sure she had tons of toys inside and outside the home, she paid for her medical bills and the food bills. Why would anyone so involved with their grandaughter not have the phone numbers and addresses of her babysitter? It would appear that CA and GA were alittle OC, then how can you ignore the big white elephant sitting in your house? Did they just practice keeping up the appearance of a normal family while tiptoeing around KC. How can someone who has toothbrushes for her dogs not have babysitter information?:bang:

It amazes me how CA was so involved with Caylee-she made sure her room was beautifully decorated, her closet was full of clothes and wonderful Disney outfits, she made sure she had tons of toys inside and outside the home, she paid for her medical bills and the food bills. Why would anyone so involved with their grandaughter not have the phone numbers and addresses of her babysitter? It would appear that CA and GA were alittle OC, then how can you ignore the big white elephant sitting in your house? Did they just practice keeping up the appearance of a normal family while tiptoeing around KC. How can someone who has toothbrushes for her dogs not have babysitter information?:bang:

OMG!!! Thank You!!! ITA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caylee's 2nd Birthday party... KC's former friend known here as Exit 13 stated that he was a guest at Caylee's 2nd B-day. He confirmed, Casey's ADULT family and friends only in attendance. NO PLAYMATES OR CHILDREN. Gee, I thought Nanny Zanny babysat Jeff's (imaginary son) Zach. Why wasn't Caylee's daycare playmate "Zach" invited to her B-Day party? Oh, let me guess, he was, but he had to cancel due to a sudden illness! :sick::sick::sick::sick:

A little OC?? lol.

You are right...why in the world would CA not have the nanny phone #.? crazy.

In MO< BECAUSE she trusted kc, sick I know,...that's why she never asked. Casey ruled the house...Cindy never wanted to ruffle her feathers. I will say kc had them all walking on eggshells. It was much easier if CA went along with kc than buck her....CA was and is afraid of kc but will never admit that. Heck, she still doesn't question her, have you noticed? Listen to the call from jail when CA is speaking. She backs down and gets soft and sweet and sugary and NEVER ask her a question, not once.

MO...Extremely liberal parenting is dangerous...we have witnesseds is the worst outcome of this style. But it is more than this even...there is also the pathology of the family at play.

Regarding money...I don't think anyone should depend on any of the Anthonys to pay them. Their only possible guarantee would be to have had something in writing at the beginnning.

OMG!!! Thank You!!! ITA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caylee's 2nd Birthday party... KC's former friend known here as Exit 13 stated that he was a guest at Caylee's 2nd B-day. He confirmed, Casey's ADULT family and friends only in attendance. NO PLAYMATES OR CHILDREN. Gee, I thought Nanny Zanny babysat Jeff's (imaginary son) Zach. Why wasn't Caylee's daycare playmate "Zach" invited to her B-Day party? Oh, let me guess, he was, but he had to cancel due to a sudden illness! :sick::sick::sick::sick:

A very closed family..for sure. Caylee's world was very small. No little friends over. Just an occasional walk. Can you imagine what it was like for Caylee every day....left alone with kc...I hate to think about that. What was Cindy thinking? nevermind.:bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back