Bio Mom & her family

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is paperwork that was filed with the motion to re-open the custody issue. WE are not seeing the court determination of that motion in that PDF only the courts determination of the prior hearing.
CS made many allegations in that motion and the only thing that was sent with the motion was the notarized affidavit by her father.
Her father can make any statement he wants but without a deposition taken under oath and any answers to any questions that are asked by the opposing attorney it is just an affidavit of statement. It bears some weight as to the fact that it may prove to be a viable source of information for CS case but at this point of what we see in the paperwork it does not constitute proof.

I am not an attorney I am only going by what I have experience in with regards to my own knowledge in court proceedings.

(bolded by me)

I am a Notary in the State of Louisiana. The notary's job is to witness the signature of the person signing a document, not to even actually read the document. In my state, this person must bring (2) witneses with him or her to witness the signing of the document. I see the notary acknowledged that she knew the witness as in 'known by me'.

According to the way this document was executed, JS could have written that Ronald liked to dress up in high heels and a tutu, but it wouldn't make it so. This Notary was just notorizing the document and JS did not have to take an oath as to it's truthfulness. IMO, this type of paper should have little or no effect one way or the other.

Yes he could. But, I was wondering because LA_girl was saying that the tax credit for the new child could be taken by the state to be applied for back child support.

If Chad files for it. Then I dont' see how.

I'm pretty sure if Chad claimed the baby, the child credit would not go towards CS back child support. I don't know where to look that up though. :D

Even with haleigh missing bio mom still owes that money,

Yes but a reporter stated this in one of the lastest news reports "the child support hearing has been put on hold indefinitely. hmmm

This just made me think of something....
My x Son in law was behind in child support and the state actually took
him to court. He still did not pay and they held him in contempt and put him in jail.

Is this a possibility with CS?
Would she have gone to jail that day?

Oh Okay thanks Ceeker I didn't know what KiKi was talking about. Now I do.

Huh...that just looks like it might be a lil tit for tat...I dunno.

Yea it definitely could be an unfounded allegation. Although a witness was subpeoned (maybe something happened in Walmart). I was just addressing where she said there were no allegations against mom not for the truth of the matter LOL.

This is the biggest mess I have ever seen! I am sick of all of these people and their tit for tat and games!

This just made me think of something....
My x Son in law was behind in child support and the state actually took
him to court. He still did not pay and they held him in contempt and put him in jail.

Is this a possibility with CS?
Would she have gone to jail that day?

I don't know. It's really a good question tho. I find it hard to believe a judge would have jailed her tho with a new baby and all, but nothing would surprise me at this point!

(bolded by me)

I am a Notary in the State of Louisiana. The notary's job is to witness the signature of the person signing a document, not to even actually read the document. In my state, this person must bring (2) witneses with him or her to witness the signing of the document. I see the notary acknowledged that she knew the witness as in 'known by me'.

According to the way this document was executed, JS could have written that Ronald liked to dress up in high heels and a tutu, but it wouldn't make it so. This Notary was just notorizing the document and JS did not have to take an oath as to it's truthfulness. IMO, this type of paper should have little or no effect one way or the other.

The way you described that doc and notary issue makes perfect sense to me LaLaw. Years ago during one of our custody battles for the girls (my two stepdaughters) their mother had her mother make allegations written in letter form and it was signed by a notary.

It was not admitted into consideration. We eventually were able to use mediation for our custody agreements.

With all the legal rules and hoops to jump through, I wonder how much the expense of a good attorney plays a role in all this.

What I did see of Crystal's made me worry about the quality of advice and representation she was getting.

(And I say this even though my primary suspect this hour is someone in her family. :crazy: At least it's a tie between that or an act of vengeance against Ron.)

This is the biggest mess I have ever seen! I am sick of all of these people and their tit for tat and games!

I know... that's why I hate it when we all fight about it cuz god only knows what was happening here. :(

I know what you mean... bio mom seems pretty volatile to me... a real powder keg, I can only imagine how dad must have cowered in fear of her, probably walking on eggshells, pins, AND needles all those years :rolleyes: I find the level of detail in the maternal grandfather's account to be credible: Dad having made "threats to kill" ring any bells for anyone else? DUI? Domestic violence referred to also consistent w his record. I myself found the timing and circumstances suspicious of when and how he began showing interest in his children (when there was support to be gained vs paid). And I doubt seriously bio mom OR grandpa made up the despicable words taught to his toddler granddaughter, "Drink a beer. Chase a *advertiser censored*. Roll a blunt." JMO :furious:

:parrot:

With all the legal rules and hoops to jump through, I wonder how much the expense of a good attorney plays a role in all this.

What I did see of Crystal's made me worry about the quality of advice and representation she was getting.

(And I say this even though my primary suspect this hour is someone in her family. :crazy: At least it's a tie between that or an act of vengeance against Ron.)

In all seriousness, from what I've seen... having a good lawyer is the key to getting fair representation in court regarding divorce/custody. Somehow my husband always got the bad one and his ex got the "on the ball one". LOL .

I know what you mean... bio mom seems pretty volatile to me... a real powder keg, I can imagine how dad must have cowered in fear of her, probably walking on eggshells, pins, AND needles all those years :rolleyes: I find the level of detail in the maternal grandfather's account to be credible: Dad having made "threats to kill" ring any bells for anyone else? DUI? Domestic violence referred to also consistent w his record. I myself found the timing and circumstances suspicious of when and how he began showing interest in his children (when there was support to be gained vs paid). And I doubt seriously grandpa or bio mom made up the despicable words taught to his toddler granddaughter, "Drink a beer. Chase a *advertiser censored*. Roll a blunt." JMO :furious:

Sad but true Kiki....

Just thought it was curious,JS being an ex marine and hunter.

Hey shadow,
I was looking at motives,actually we should have a thread entitled "motives".But,on the GR show when GR told RC that Crystal's family has seen marijuana plants around the trailer and bricks of marijuana inside,I found that odd,because Crystal and Marie said on NGrace,they've never been to the trailer.I just wondered about the treelimb chair in woods the TES searchers found,looked like a hunters chair.The military cord was fairly new,also.

I was thinking the same thing also. So who was it that saw these things if Crystal and her mother have never been there.
This is one of the reason I have such a problem with anything that comes from the mothers side.
Again, not just taking one thing but adding them all up there are too many statements made by CS that don't ring true.

These abuse allegations are causing me a major problem.

Going by my own sister’s allegations of abuse against my brother-in-law I have a problem in just believing CS. My sister could have won an award for best actress and not one thing she said was true. The court did not believe her either because she never did one thing that she needed to do to provide proof to the court.
The judge cannot just take her word for it.

On the other hand I have direct knowledge of abuse since I was a victim of it myself growing up. I was not an adult and I did not have any adults that were willing to do what would have been necessary to provide proof either.

Its just today is not like it was many years ago. There are programs in place, laws in place that make it so the one who is a victim can truly do something about it.

I noticed a post about signs of someone who is abused and yes CS does show some of those signs. She also shows signs of long term drug addiction and behaviors that go along with not taking responsibility for her own self.
The thing that is not being looked out is that Ron may not have been the cause of those signs. It could very well be from her father JS, her mother Marie G. Most, not all, women who get into abusive relationships come from an abusive home in the first place.

As far as Misty goes we already know that she was a victim of abuse and I would be willing to be a goodly amount of cyber $$ that she has never received any counseling about it. Her gravitation to Ron may be because he is a gun toting, cussing fighting man and she feels safe being with him. She is willing to put up with him hollering at her because in her mind she’s being treated better that what she knows.
How many times have we all heard from the women who is always running in circles trying to find the money to pay the rent or buy groceries and she lives with the guy who is drunk, is lazy, doesn't work or help with chores and doesn't pay attention to the children. We ask why are you still with him and the words we hear back 'well he doesn’t beat on me'.

Ron is not someone who I would choose to live with. His being quick to temper could be a marker for a man who is abusive but the only examples of that are his 911 phone call which has to be put in it’s proper context and allegations of Crystal and her family. We have some court documents that could show that but getting into fights with other men does not mean he is abusive to women.

I am not defending Ron nor choosing sides. The one thing that I have learned is that where you live, what you live in, what you do for a living and if you are formally educated has no real bearing on what type of person one is.

There is no pre-requisite for being an a$$hole.

I know what you mean... bio mom seems pretty volatile to me... a real powder keg, I can imagine how dad must have cowered in fear of her, probably walking on eggshells, pins, AND needles all those years :rolleyes: I find the level of detail in the maternal grandfather's account to be credible: Dad having made "threats to kill" ring any bells for anyone else? DUI? Domestic violence referred to also consistent w his record. I myself found the timing and circumstances suspicious of when and how he began showing interest in his children (when there was support to be gained vs paid). And I doubt seriously grandpa or bio mom made up the despicable words taught to his toddler granddaughter, "Drink a beer. Chase a *advertiser censored*. Roll a blunt." JMO :furious:

Kiki, honestly I don't want to fight.. Truly. But here's my question. The court battle went on for years, yet never once did the court waiver from their original decision even with the bio father's serious allegations. It just doesn't make "sense" to me. So what makes you think that those allegations were true in light of the court never reversing the decision??

#3- She called her kids "brats" on myspace so she must not love them as much as she loves her new baby.

Not only did she call her kids "brats" she had more pictures of her new
baby and of her car accident than she had of the "brats"
I"m talking .... maybe 10 pictures of the "brats" and 40 of the car accident!

We can make "bets" or wagers til the cows come home or cast aspersions re her ability to "throw punches"
:cow:
...but w no evidence, no history nor even any allegations of violence, hitting or abuse by bio mom, it is pointless to try to disparage her in this way. Law_girl, I hear you loud and clear and think u deserve some applause :clap: JMO

ETA: hope that's clearer now

I'm really lovin Law Girl- but Kiki, you are just as reasonable. Thanks to both of you for not blaming the victim like others are inclined to do here.

I don't know. It's really a good question tho. I find it hard to believe a judge would have jailed her tho with a new baby and all, but nothing would surprise me at this point!

Given the economy and impossible job market, the courts are giving more leeway to people who are out of work. The reins have really loosened lately.

I would bet my paycheck that she would not be thrown in jail at this point in time- because there are thousands of people out of work and very few jobs out there.

Cker as I said, I have no "dog" in this "race" and truthfully am more interested in dad's attitudes, activities and associations in examining the risk factors to Haleigh. But to answer your question in all honesty I believe the Court made primarily a financial decision. Dad was employed at the time, so better able to provide and probably has been ever since. And while she had drug issues too dad was clearly no stranger to the courts, familiar w and therefore adept at using the system ie documenting and w/e else was necessary to maintain the upper hand. JMO

The way you described that doc and notary issue makes perfect sense to me LaLaw. Years ago during one of our custody battles for the girls (my two stepdaughters) their mother had her mother make allegations written in letter form and it was signed by a notary.

It was not admitted into consideration. We eventually were able to use mediation for our custody agreements.

Any such statement would be subject to cross examination in order to be considered.

Like someone said, you can write any statement you want and have it notarized- it's not worth the paper it's written on unless the witness is produced and questioned.

Cker as I said, I have no "dog" in this "race" and truthfully am more interested in dad's attitudes, activities and associations in examining the risk factors to Haleigh. But to answer your question in all honesty I believe the Court made primarily a financial decision. Dad was employed at the time, so better able to provide and probably has been ever since. And while she had drug issues too dad was clearly no stranger to the courts, familiar w and therefore adept at using the system ie documenting and w/e else was necessary to maintain the upper hand. JMO

Could very well be true, thanks for the honest answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234