Identified! Blanca Guadalupe Berrios Orellana, 23 - Missing 3 Weeks - Reportedly Told Family She was Headed to Murfreesboro to Visit a Family Member

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Knox

Reaction score
1725751075579.png

Berrios Orellana was last seen leaving her apartment on Old Hickory Boulevard on August 18. She reportedly told her family she was headed to Murfreesboro to visit a family member, according to police.

Berrios says, Blanca’s boyfriend told her that she was headed to her stepfather’s home on Carver Avenue in Murfreesboro. According to Berrios, her daughter was going to help her stepfather after he had an accident.

Ines was told by the stepfather, he never talked to Blanca, but Ines says the car her daughter was driving was at his house

"I don’t know what to think maybe her stepfather did something to her? The police had been talking to him but he disappeared," Berrios said.

Unfortunately seams pretty obvious whats happened just a waiting game till they announce it but in the small chance I'm wrong im hoping she's found safe
3 weeks is a hellova start .
I know her car was in his driveway ..so where the heck is his car and what is it? And 3 weeks has already passed!
(please no one tell me this guy owns a driveway but not a car )

I know her car was in his driveway ..so where the heck is his car and what is it? And 3 weeks has already passed!
(please no one tell me this guy owns a driveway but not a car )<++ but there should be more helpful information here ..its been to long for LE to act like they dont know some stuff.

(please no one tell me this guy owns a driveway but not a car )
Unless he got rid of the car recently/using it to disappear himself won't know until more details are released

Unless he got rid of the car recently/using it to disappear himself won't know until more details are released
???
Help me understand how not releasing information of his car has no positive advantages? Even if he ditched it or wrecked it or whatever ,has it been accounted for because he is missing as well and her car was there..

Berrios Orellana is described as 5’2” tall and 120 pounds with brown eyes with a small scar under her chin.

:(

LEBANON, Tenn. (WKRN) — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has confirmed human remains were found at a home where authorities said they were searching for a missing person last week.

The multi-agency search was launched Sept. 12 after Metro Nashville Cold Case Homicide detectives, along with Murfreesboro police, reportedly received a tip in the missing persons case that led them to the home off Burnt House Road in Lebanon.

According to officials, the search was related to the disappearance of 23-year-old Blanca Guadalupe Berrios Orellana, who was last seen at her Antioch apartment in August. However, authorities have not confirmed the identity of the remains.

More at link.

So Blanca went missing from Antioch, was heading in theory to Murfreesboro to see her stepfather, her car was there but he initially claimed he did not see her, he is nowhere to be found, and her body was found in a construction site in Lebanon ???

1726685556684.jpeg

So Blanca went missing from Antioch, was heading in theory to Murfreesboro to see her stepfather, her car was there but he initially claimed he did not see her, he is nowhere to be found, and her body was found in a construction site in Lebanon ???

View attachment 532105
This details of this case have been fuzzy from the beginning. Are the Mom and stepdad not together anymore? Why was she going to visit him? How old is he?

It’s said that Bianca was at the home under construction a few weeks ago, evidently performing cleaning services. What’s the stepdad’s connection there?

It sounds like he killed her and put her body in the construction roll-off dumpster.

Whats the motive :confused:

Karin Contreras worked with Blanca Orellana. Contreras told WSMV4, she met Blanca and immediately knew her as an extraordinary person who was always happy and willing to help.

Contreras says they didn’t know each other for a long time, but with Blanca, friendship came easy.

1726764514147.jpeg

home off Burnt House Road in Lebanon.

According to Berrios, Orellana’s car was found parked at her stepfather’s house, but the family hasn’t been able to get ahold of him.

Investigators have not released any further details regarding what led them to the house, which is still under construction.

Neighbors reported seeing Orellana, who has a job in the cleaning business, working at the home a few weeks ago. They also told reporters they saw officers haul off a dumpster sitting on the property during the search.

Indeed. She could have arrived at his home, parked her car, witnessed something.
However whoever did this, provided it is confirmed that the remains found are hers, must have a link to that comstruction site and I find all this quite bizarre

This is what was reported in the first articles

ABerrios says Blanca’s boyfriend told her that she was headed to her stepfather’s home on Carver Avenue in Murfreesboro. According to Berrios, her daughter was going to help her stepfather after he had an accident.

Ines was told by the stepfather, he never talked to Blanca, but Ines says the car her daughter was driving was at his house.

"I don’t know what to think maybe her stepfather did something to her? The police had been talking to him but he disappeared," Berrios said.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisa0457
Back