Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston family will let Bobbi Kristina die on same day as Whitney

Bobbi Kristina Brown's family will take her off life support on Wednesday so that Brown can die on the same day as her mother Whitney Houston, the New York Post's Page Six reports.

Brown's grandmother and Whitney's mother, Cissy Houston, proposed the idea over the weekend, according to the Post. The family plans to take Brown off of life support at the stroke of midnight Tuesday night.

http://www.ktul.com/story/28070847/...let-bobbi-kristina-die-on-same-day-as-whitney

Bobbi Kristina Brown Will Not Be Taken Off Life Support Wednesday, Source Says

In the wake of numerous reports claiming Bobbi Kristina Brown will be taken off life support tomorrow—exactly three years after the tragic death of her mother Whitney Houston—a source close to the family tells E! News there's no truth to the latest round of rumors.

Additionally, Bobbi Kristina's father, Bobby Brown, has issued a new statement to the media in the wake of the inaccurate reports.

http://www.eonline.com/news/624142/...reports-and-says-god-is-answering-our-prayers

As of February 11 at 1:48 AM

There was finally a little positive news on the condition of Bobbi Kristina Houston Brown Tuesday. Her aunt Leolah Brown, sister to Bobbi Kristina’s father Bobby Brown, confirmed, in an exclusive interview with Fox 5 Atlanta, that doctors have told family Bobbi Kristina’s condition is improving, but that she is still on life support.

“We know that she’s opening her eyes,” Leolah said. “That’s true. She’s opening her eyes, and there’s a few more things that she’s doing, but Krissi is doing well right now. She is.”

There have been questions about how long Bobbi Kristina’s brain was deprived of oxygen and how her brain function was affected. Some outlets declared her brain dead, a pronouncement her family disputed.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...a-browns-aunt-krissi-is-doing-well-right-now/

I pray Bobbi pulls through this tragic ordeal. If someone is responsible for what happened to her, let the truth come out and justice served. Just thought I would post this next article as I believe there is hope. Time will tell. MOO.

17 Celebrities Whom Have Been In Comas
http://www.ranker.com/list/celebrit...comas/celebrity-lists?format=SLIDESHOW&page=1

From the same article.

There were reports the family was planning to remove Bobbi Kristina from life support Wednesday, Feb. 11, the third anniversary of Houston’s death. People, citing multiple family sources, maintained these reports are false.

“[Bobby's] in good spirits,” Shayne said. “Uncle’s in good spirits. It’s just a family issue. Right now, Uncle just wants his privacy. The family wants its privacy. There’s a lot of stories going around, people mixing words up.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...a-browns-aunt-krissi-is-doing-well-right-now/

I personally think she is brain dead but I think due to Bobby Brown being in denial and believing in miracles, she will be probably on life support for a very long time and I can see the courts getting involved.

As of February 11 at 1:48 AM

There was finally a little positive news on the condition of Bobbi Kristina Houston Brown Tuesday. Her aunt Leolah Brown, sister to Bobbi Kristina’s father Bobby Brown, confirmed, in an exclusive interview with Fox 5 Atlanta, that doctors have told family Bobbi Kristina’s condition is improving, but that she is still on life support.

“We know that she’s opening her eyes,” Leolah said. “That’s true. She’s opening her eyes, and there’s a few more things that she’s doing, but Krissi is doing well right now. She is.”

No one who has been in the ICU for over 10 days on a ventilator is "doing well." She's on a vent because she can't do the thing which comes so completely natural to people doing well: she can't breathe.

No one who has been in the ICU for over 10 days on a ventilator is "doing well." She's on a vent because she can't do the thing which comes so completely natural to people doing well: she can't breathe.

I would think if the docs get a whiff of these statements, they will call family meetings to re explain the situation.

If fact, i believe we will see movement this week to either withdraw life support (if brain dead) or to move to a skilled nursing facility-- move out of ICU.

a man who identified himself as a security guard at the gated community where Brown lives told a dispatcher that one of Brown's neighbors reported a fight at Brown's address.

The guard said the neighbor reported people "hitting each other and swinging" outside the townhome. The guard did not give descriptions of how many people were fighting or who they were. The Associated Press requested a copy of the police report and 911 recording but the materials were not provided.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/cops-called-browns-home-week-found-tub-28877039

According to reports, the police investigation is targeted at Nick Gordon, Brown's boyfriend, who along with his friend Max Lomas reportedly discovered Bobbi Kristina face-down in the bathtub at her Atlanta home. Brown's relationship with Gordon has been subject to both family and public scrutiny.

Read More at: http://www.13wham.com/news/features...tion-into-bobbi-kristina-incident-19973.shtml

This is so tragic. I'm starting to have flashbacks of Jahi Mcmath...i sure hope Bobbi Kristina doesnt end up like that!

Bobbi Kristina Brown's Neighbor Reported Domestic Dispute at Her and Nick Gordon's Address a Week Before Hospitalization

Natalie Finn, eonline
5 hours ago

As police confirm that they are now conducting a criminal investigation into what happened to Bobbi Kristina Brown on the morning of Jan. 31, a 911 call shows that there may have been trouble at her home the week beforehand as well.

"Just had a neighbor call and report saying people were hitting each other and swinging outside in front of the townhomes in Ellard Village," a man who identified himself as Rick Gilbert from Ellard Securities said in a 911 call made Jan. 23, a copy of which was obtained by E! News.

Asked if he knew the names of any of the parties involved, had any descriptions of the people involved or knew how many people were involved, Gilbert said that he did not, but the address he gave was that of the three-bedroom townhouse shared by Bobbi Kristina and longtime boyfriend Nick Gordon.

Since Gilbert lacked more specific details, the dispatcher then recommended that he call the neighbor back and tell them to call 911 themselves...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150211/b624435/

I can't help but feel so bad for Bobby.
He can't take a breath without it making "news". This is the hardest decision he will ever have to make.
I say let him make it in his own time.

If he chooses tomorrow, IMO that's fine. If he chooses another day, IMO that's fine. I don't think she's suffering.

I hope it's not very long. I hope he can come to grips with making the decision soon.

But, let him work out his timetable. This is his baby FGS.

JMO

I think even though BB & WH got divorced they were still in love but they just couldn't be together because they both had inner demons that brought out the worst in each of them making their love toxic.

That's why I think BB is holding on because if & when BK goes that is his last "real life" connection to WH.

Bobbi Kristina Brown's Neighbor Reported Domestic Dispute at Her and Nick Gordon's Address a Week Before Hospitalization

Natalie Finn, eonline
5 hours ago

As police confirm that they are now conducting a criminal investigation into what happened to Bobbi Kristina Brown on the morning of Jan. 31, a 911 call shows that there may have been trouble at her home the week beforehand as well.

"Just had a neighbor call and report saying people were hitting each other and swinging outside in front of the townhomes in Ellard Village," a man who identified himself as Rick Gilbert from Ellard Securities said in a 911 call made Jan. 23, a copy of which was obtained by E! News.

Asked if he knew the names of any of the parties involved, had any descriptions of the people involved or knew how many people were involved, Gilbert said that he did not, but the address he gave was that of the three-bedroom townhouse shared by Bobbi Kristina and longtime boyfriend Nick Gordon.

Since Gilbert lacked more specific details, the dispatcher then recommended that he call the neighbor back and tell them to call 911 themselves...

I bet the neighborhood will come out with more about the lifestyle BK/NG lived. They are young, no formal education, rich and allot of time to party. They probably are quiet out of respect, but I sure hope they talk to LE. Someday the investigation will come out.

Bobbi Kristina: What we know and don't know

Whitney Houston's daughter in medically induced coma

Author: By Holly Yan CNN

Published On: Feb 11 2015 02:36:48 AM EST Updated On: Feb 10 2015 08:32:37 AM EST

(CNN) -
Three years ago today, singer Whitney Houston was found dead In a bathtub at a Los Angeles-area hotel.

Now, her only child Bobbi Kristina Brown is in a medically induced coma after she was found unresponsive in her suburban Atlanta townhouse -- also in a bathtub.

Houston's death was ruled an accidental drowning. But many questions remain about what happened to Brown...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/bobbi-kristina-what-we-know-and-dont-know/31208032

JMO
Ive had personal experience with a family member in a similar situation.

I just want to comment on the 2 bolded items.

You are correct about the 1st one, however, the 2nd one is where we ran into some issues. The doctors and hospitals had a direct impact on our famlies decision. So even if we wanted to elect to keep our family member hooked up to life support measures, there was outside pressures in the form of $$$$ and the hospital administrators stepping in to sway the decision 1 way or the other.

For a wealthy family who doesnt mind paying out of pocket, they could probably decide when the time is right for them. However, for normal folks, the decision is sometimes made for you when the hospital makes it clear that unless you fund out of pocket, you will be billed for all future days beyond a certain point if you want to stay on life support measures. The alternative provided is life support is removed with medicine to help the transition.

Another thing with that 2nd point that we also ran into was different family members wanting to vote 1 way and other family members wanting to vote another way. I am sure the Brown family is dealing with that right now. It is a sad time for them and it gets worse when there is disagreement amongst family members. Trying to be a mediator in this type of situation is almost impossible as I found out.

I have been praying for her and her family.

Just look at Joan Rivers also very wealthy but it didn't take Melissa long to see there would be no quality of life & made the agonizing decision to let her go.

Natalie Finn, eonline
5 hours ago

Earlier a few media reports said that there was a disturbance an hour before BK was found. I wonder if there was confusion and it was this incident a week before that media was reporting on.
LE need to make a deal with Lomas IMO. If bruising is all they have it could be explained away by NG and his attorney.

Earlier a few media reports said that there was a disturbance an hour before BK was found. I wonder if there was confusion and it was this incident a week before that media was reporting on.
LE need to make a deal with Lomas IMO. If bruising is all they have it could be explained away by NG and his attorney.

I do think it was reported twice..........2 incidents......IIRC no one answered the door and pretended not to be home.

As Hatfield said upthread^^^^, my guess is there are too many people giving Bobby their opinions on what to do. As we have seen from past escapades, as recent as Bobby's birthday celebration last week, some members of this family have despicable manners and tastes. Some will never accept the facts as the doctors are telling them.

I do not know the relationship of Bobby and Cissy. Perhaps these two could sit down and discuss it, thinking of including the closest kin to Whitney. Then Bobby makes the final decision, and that is it. If he chooses to NOT remove life support at this time, then we all have to accept his choice. It is his child and his decision. If this is the route he chooses, perhaps after things have quietened down, the families have left, some time has passed, he will realize the doctors are right - BK is not coming back. At the moment, he is being pulled in two directions in making the most difficult decision in his life.

I bet the neighborhood will come out with more about the lifestyle BK/NG lived. They are young, no formal education, rich and allot of time to party. They probably are quiet out of respect, but I sure hope they talk to LE. Someday the investigation will come out.

I'm assuming that neither Nick nor Bobbi Kristina went to college, but what about elementary/middle/high school? I don't know much about their upbringing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper