Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He loves his so called "interventions" as he calls them. He did one for Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, etc.

If NG is abusing drugs and verbalizing suicidal ideation, sounds like an intervention is called for.

Many years ago I had to take CPR lessons (new techniques out there now). Did NG REALLY know CPR?
Did he just 'think' he was doing CPR? Fortunately I never had to do CPR. I have heard others say that CPR on someone that drowned is nasty. NG really did that? I have my doubts. JMOO

I do too. This kind of sounds like showboating. "I was sooo important in that family that I am the one who comes to the rescue in times of trouble." Also making sure everyone is aware that he was as close as can be to someone famous. Whitney's star and talent had dimmed for sure, but it was about as good as it was ever going to get for NG.

JMO

Why would he want to kill himself? Feeling guilty? :waitasec:

Nick Gordon -- Checks into Rehab After Dr. Phil Taping

During the taping, Gordon talked about committing suicide if Bobbi Kristina didn't pull out of the coma. We're told Gordon's mother complained her son was severely depressed and abusing drugs.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/06/nick-gordon-rehab-drugs-dr-phil-bobbi-kristina/#ixzz3TcvqaSQx

Then maybe he shouldn't have been sent away from home at 12, and gone to live with a 'celebrity' instead of staying with his mother.

Then maybe he shouldn't have been sent away from home at 12, and gone to live with a 'celebrity' instead of staying with his mother.

I don't know, perhaps some "Tough Love" proponent (similar to Dr. Phil?) advised her to cut him loose. Stories are all over the place with conflicting information about how old Nick was (12?, 16?, 18?) and what the circumstances were regarding his being booted out of his home.

OMG.... :boohoo: :violin: There is a picture at the link of NG and his mom talking to Dr. Phil.

Dr. Phil staging an ‘intervention’ with Nick Gordon

Nick Gordon is ready to talk.

Dr. Phil is staging an “intervention” with Bobbi Kristina Brown’s longtime boyfriend in a TV special slated to air Wednesday.

The TV shrink plans to offer the volatile Gordon “the treatment he appears to so desperately need as he battles drug and alcohol addiction,” according to the show.

http://pagesix.com/2015/03/05/nick-gordon-plans-interview-with-dr-phil/

By the time this airs next Wednesday all of this will be old, stale history.

But notice mama is right back in the picture for the all important lights camera action at Dr. Phil

Oh my. I just saw my first commercial for this episode of Dr. Phil. In the clips NG is crying crocodile tears. He should really look into some acting classes because wow his affect was all wrong and screamed "fake" IMO

Oh my. I just saw my first commercial for this episode of Dr. Phil. In the clips NG is crying crocodile tears. He should really look into some acting classes because wow his affect was all wrong and screamed "fake" IMO

JMOO I feel all this will back fire on NG. He isn't as smart as he thinks he is. LE will be watching also. Every expert will way in now.
Trainwreck time.
and then there is poor BK laying in a bed unable to do anything, hooked up to machines..................

I would love to see nick and the browns on jerry springer. I would pay top dollar for that. Jmo

Ya'll will draw your own conclusions. I will miss the episode, and I am not a Dr. Phil watcher in recent years. But if it ends up on youtube, or anywhere else I can catch it after the fact I will be watching. All I know of NG is the pics, the stories of he and she out of control and this BK tragedy. But I would like to see him, talking, digging his hole, bringing his narrative, first person. yeah, for sure, if able, I will watch this somehow.

Tlcya.................
I don't think we will have to watch Dr Phil show.................
this will be all over the net, in papers etc and we can study it big time.

Gee, I hope the family doesn't have to deal with all his, but I think they will have to.

If the family is smart, they will simply ignore him, as irelevent, snub him, as if he does not exist. That, in NG's view (BIG FAT IMO HERE!), is the worst torture, and will drive him to further to distraction, leading to missteps and mis-statements. Keep talking Nick. Again, JMO.

Agreed and here is a clip of it found on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lree1HsQnM

"I hate Bobby Brown" - NG

Seen this before. If an addict hates a family member, it is because they are not enabling them. IMO, BB knew what he had to do for his addict daughter. It's called tough love. He was quoted as saying "Krissi will come back to me when she is ready" (back into his life, not from the coma)
BB has been really getting his shyte together. I really hope this whole situation doesn't bring him back to a bad place.

I saw in the media that it was a ruse of letting NG tell his side to Dr. Phil to get him to agree to meet. The actual reason was for the intervention. This was a few days ago.

My bet is NG will not go thru with the intervention. He may agree to go on the show, and go for the taping of it. But he will never stay and complete the program! IMO.

I saw in the media that it was a ruse of letting NG tell his side to Dr. Phil to get him to agree to meet. The actual reason was for the intervention. This was a few days ago.

My bet is NG will not go thru with the intervention. He may agree to go on the show, and go for the taping of it. But he will never stay and complete the program! IMO.

Yes. Nick is a cow and dr phil is out to milk him. Its all in a days work.

Dr Phil is very quickly becoming the Jerry Springer of the talk-show world. I can't stand him or how he seeks out all of the latest 'celebs in the news' to quickly get onto his show, under the thinly veiled disguise of wanting to help. Give me a break. He is a sensationalistic showboat. I felt this way the most when he had Honey Boo Boo's pedo-loving mother on his show (how low can one even go?), not it's even more evident to me. He is not the least bit genuine or professional. If he's not quickly trying to jump on the latest celeb scandal bandwagon, he's repetitively endorsing his cheesy books, or giving his trophy wife air-time to hawk her lame beauty collection and giving away a free tube of lipstick to the gushing ladies in the audience. Barf.

If he truly and genuinely cared about any of these guests, or Nick Gordon, he would reach out to them to offer help and not put it on his show - he'd do it out of the goodness of his heart, without the cameras rolling and without the fanfare and praise for doing so. He reminds me of an ambulance chaser.

OMG.... :boohoo: :violin: There is a picture at the link of NG and his mom talking to Dr. Phil.

Dr. Phil staging an ‘intervention’ with Nick Gordon

Nick Gordon is ready to talk.

Dr. Phil is staging an “intervention” with Bobbi Kristina Brown’s longtime boyfriend in a TV special slated to air Wednesday.

The TV shrink plans to offer the volatile Gordon “the treatment he appears to so desperately need as he battles drug and alcohol addiction,” according to the show.

http://pagesix.com/2015/03/05/nick-gordon-plans-interview-with-dr-phil/

Everything on the news now is about NG.
Not a peep about BK.
:( she is the one we care about.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member