Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This hits home for me, two nights ago someone I know was found deceased in their bathtub. They believe she had been smoking synthetic marijuana, fell asleep/passed out and drowned.

I am so sorry for your loss, drugs and baths do not mix.............

This hits home for me, two nights ago someone I know was found deceased in their bathtub. They believe she had been smoking synthetic marijuana, fell asleep/passed out and drowned.

I'm so sorry for your loss

I'm so sorry for your loss

I don't know if my tear ducts are messed up, but all my life tears drop out of my eyes actually before I cry. I'm an older guy and was raised that men don't cry. (wrong I understand) When I see an actor on screen do it I just chalk it up to bad acting. But this kid is doing it with a so called "Doctor" in the room and somebody needs to call him on it instead of using it for sensationalism and ratings.

JMO's

OTOH, it is possible to be crushed, devastated, overwhelmingly sad, and whatever other traditionally tear-producing emotions one might have, without liquid coming out of one's eyes.

I get a little irked when people use that cue as the only hallmark of true emotion. "She or he is faking -- eyes & cheeks are dry!"

I'm not buying any of this. Maybe I'm being cynical, but I think the intervention and rehab have an ulterior motive - he's getting his defense lined up for when he's arrested for murder. The alleged assault on two staff members is just to add to the sensationalism of the story Dr Phil is selling. MOO

Yep. Sounds like a diminished capacity defense. Alcohol and drugs made him do it. Maybe even depression or other mental health issue. :rolleyes:

I think Bobbie Kristina was trying to end the relationship with Nick. He saw the long-term gravy train ending, and the two got into an argument that resulted in BK unconscious and under water in the bathtub. :moo:

I wonder why Dr Phil didn't have him arrested for assault???
IMO NG is violent at times, did he do this to BK?

wasn't that Tina?

Actually, I believe you're right. IDK... IMO, they're all deluded. Still leaves me with the same opinion that I don't believe a single word coming from any of them... they all have an agenda. $$$$$$ IMHO.

“Dr. Phil, With all due respect, Nick Gordon is under investigation for the attempted murder of my niece Bobby Kristina Brown,” the post read.

“We have strong evidence of foul play,” she added. “Until this investigation is completed by law enforcement, I would ask that you or anyone else not provide this individual a platform to spin this situation to his benefit.”

http://www.**************/1905454/b...s-police-investigating-boyfriend-nick-gordon/

Did this family member really spell Bobbi's name incorrectly, or was it just typed or translated incorrectly? If it's the first scenario, wow. Just wow... can't even spell her niece's name properly? (The link to the original post no longer works... she may have taken it down.)

I don't know NG's past ..... I'm just wondering if he was using drugs before he moved in with WH and BK or did they introduce him to drugs?

Did this family member really spell Bobbi's name incorrectly, or was it just typed or translated incorrectly? If it's the first scenario, wow. Just wow... can't even spell her niece's name properly? (The link to the original post no longer works... she may have taken it down.)

no idea, I just copied and pasted............could be the reporter writing in haste. I doubt if anyone but Dr Phil has the original note.

That sort of thing might be the autocorrect, even.

Bobbi Kristina's boyfriend: 'I miss Krissy'

Nick Gordon says he misses his girlfriend and Whitney Houston

Author: By Lisa Respers France CNN

Published On: 44 m Updated 23 m

(CNN) -
Nick Gordon, Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend, says he hates her father, singer Bobby Brown.

The conflict is one of many revelations in a newly released promo for an upcoming episode of "The Dr. Phil Show." In the clip, Gordon cries and laments missing Bobbi Kristina and her mother, the late Whitney Houston.

"I miss Krissy and Whitney so much," a tearful Gordon says. "I want them back." ...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/entertainment/bobbi-kristinas-boyfriend-i-miss-krissy/31690250

Bobby Brown's Sister Claims There's ''Strong Evidence of Foul Play'' in Bobbi Kristina Brown Investigation

Mike Vulpo, eonline
13 hours ago

Bobby Brown 's sister is speaking out about Bobbi Kristina Brown 's health and her concern over Nick Gordon.

In a new Facebook post Saturday afternoon, Leolah Brown claimed to followers that Gordon is "under investigation for the attempted murder of my niece Bobby Kristina Brown."

Police have not confirmed if Gordon is directly under investigation for any crime. In addition, a death has yet to take place making it too early for any person to be investigated for murder.

She also alleges, "We have strong evidence of foul play. Until this investigation is completed by law enforcement, I would ask that you or anyone else not provide this individual a platform to spin this situation to his benefit." Her letter was personally addressed to Dr. Phil who will have Gordon on his show next week.

E! News has reached out to Gordon's attorney for comment...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150309/b633253/

It's not too early for attempted murder charges. If the evidence is there. It could be upped to murder when/if she dies.

JMO

what creeps me out is how NG claims that he tried to save WH. Everything I have read never mentined NG.
So he must of been here the first time BK almost drowned, WH drowned and now BK drowning. 3 time???
My hinky meter goes wild when I see stuff like this.............coincidence???
I am sure NG misses BK, but there is allot to BB story that he doesn't want NG near BK. Does it go back to when
WH took in NG??

Can someone who has followed Houston's career better than I did please enlighten me about the reason(s) why Nick Gordon was "taken in" by Ms. Houston? How were they acquainted, and what prompted Whitney Houston to care for this young man?

Around the time of Whitney Houston's death, it became apparent that her daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown was dating Nick Gordon, who had been unofficially adopted by Houston after high school.

http://gawker.com/whitney-houstons-daughter-officially-marries-adopted-b-1499416440

Nick - who was unofficially adopted by Bobbi's mother Whitney when he was 12-years-old - has reportedly been banned from visiting his girlfriend by her father Bobby.

However, he recently claimed his girlfriend's father is only interested in the money that was left to her by her mother Whitney.

http://m.news24.com/channel24/Gossi...Bobbi-Kristina-a-happy-22nd-birthday-20150305

Gordon was the unofficially adopted son of the late Whitney Houston, Bobby Brown's ex-wife. Houston accidentally drowned in a bathtub in 2012.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_Ne...n-Dr-Phil-Report/5331425573457/#ixzz3TuI0Rac4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence