Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If BK was really improving, imo, they would have kept her in the rehabilitation center. KZ predicted that she would be moved out if she was not progressing and showing signs of improvement. That center is designed for rehabilitation and it is very expensive to take up a bed there if there is no 'physical therapy' taking place. My niece went to a center like that after a horrible car accident in which she lost the use of her legs and some of her upper body. By going to the center she was able to regain the use of her hands and arms and now has a much more rewarding life. She can do many things on her own, like driving and working and washing, etc.

If she was not able to make that progress they would have given the bed to someone else, most likely.

If BK was really improving, imo, they would have kept her in the rehabilitation center. KZ predicted that she would be moved out if she was not progressing and showing signs of improvement. That center is designed for rehabilitation and it is very expensive to take up a bed there if there is no 'physical therapy' taking place. My niece went to a center like that after a horrible car accident in which she lost the use of her legs and some of her upper body. By going to the center she was able to regain the use of her hands and arms and now has a much more rewarding life. She can do many things on her own, like driving and working and washing, etc.

If she was not able to make that progress they would have given the bed to someone else, most likely.

Sans her celebrity status, Bobbi Kristina probably would have been forced to vacate the facility some weeks ago. I believe her extended stay was due to the high profile nature of the case. Rehab center personnel have likely determined that it is time for BK to move to a long-term care facility, in which case her family is making arrangements for her to be cared for in her own home. Thoughts and prayers for Bobbi Kristina and her family. :rose:

Now when moved back to her town house, hospice? visiting nurses or private nurses and care takers will be needed...........guards at doors etc to keep nosey people and NG away. Lots of help. She could be like many others we read about that last for years just existing.
I feel bad for the neighbors also. Nasty to say but in our townhouse we only have parking for 4 cars and our garage.
I would feel so bad having a picnic beside her place knowing she was unable to enjoy her life.
Wonder why she can't fly privately to LA to have family around her..............

Sad news. Bobbi Kristina moved to hospice care.

[video]http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/24/us/bobbi-kristina-brown-hospice-care/index.html[/video]

Thoughts and prayers for the family of Bobbi Kristina. :rose:

I think you have to realize that the opinions expressed by KZ, though not treating BC personally, are pretty darn accurate medically speaking. Medical treatment is based on what is presented, what is expected, and treatment protocols are instituted based on previous cases and outcomes.

I have prayed for miracles many times for many patients over 33 years, and I have indeed seen a few. But not in this scenario, unfortunately :(
KZ is right yet again. She has been moved to hospice.

I don't understand the family's need to deceive the public only to find out in the end it is true what was being said about her condition. What does that possibly do to help the situation? Cissy has been aboveboard and honest.

Bobbi Kristina Brown Is "Not Going Home to Die"

Zach Johnson, eonline
2 hours ago

Bobbi Kristina Brown is "not going home to die," her father's legal counsel said Friday. On behalf of Bobby Brown, Christopher Brown of Brown & Rosen LLC issued a statement to E! News to address "numerous false reports and sensationalism regarding Bobbi Kristina over the last two weeks."

The lawyer cleared up other rumors regarding Bobby, saying, "Furthermore, let me be clear, Bobby Brown has not made any comments to TMZ or any reporting agency, despite the TMZ article reporting that he is feuding/angry with his sister Leolah Brown. Bobby Brown never gave an interview to TMZ." ...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150619/b668418/
Hospice Definition: A model of care that focuses on relieving symptoms and supporting patients with a life expectancy of six months or less. Hospice involves an interdisciplinary approach to provide medical care, pain management and emotional and spiritual support. The emphasis is on comfort, not curing. It can be provided in the patients home as well as freestanding hospice facilities, hospitals, nursing homes and other long-term care facilities.

Also Known As: Hospice Care, Palliative Care, End-of-Life Care BBM

http://dying.about.com/od/glossary/g/hospice_def.htm

This would appear to make the father's legal counsel a big fat liar, or a concerted misdirectionalist (spin doctor) if she did not actually go home, on behalf of the family...in my opinion. It is the kind of thing which has repeatedly happened in this case. It shows a complete disregard for truth and is not done out of respect for BK, imo. I don't understand.

Bobbi Kristina Brown Moved to Hospice Care as Her Condition Continues to ''Deteriorate''

Brett Malec, eonline
Seconds ago

Bobbi Kristina Brown 's health is not improving.

"Despite the great medical care at numerous facilities, Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition has continued to deteriorate," Bobbi Kristina's aunt Pat Houston told E! News in a statement today. "As of today, she has been moved into hospice care. We thank everyone for their support and prayers. She is in God's hands now."

Bobbi Kristina was found unresponsive in her bathtub on Jan. 31, nearly three years after her mother Whitney Houston was found dead in a bathtub. The 22-year-old has been in a medically induced coma ever since.

Just last week, Bobby Brown 's legal counsel insister his daughter was "not going home to die," despite her unchanged condition...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150624/b670089/

Randy Travis ‏@RandyTravisFox5 [video=twitter;613801891479187460]https://twitter.com/RandyTravisFox5/status/613801891479187460[/video]
Roswell PD finish "initial investigation" into Bobbi Kristina Brown case. File now with DA Paul Howard to decided if charges warranted.

Thanks for the link. I admit I feel relief that her transition phase is coming to an end. Thinking of her family....

(And truly aggravated at the crazy aunt for trying to say days ago that she was improving!)

Sad, but mercifully she will go peacefully. My heart goes out to all that love her + had hope.

Well, I guess technically he was still on point. She is not going home.

Hospice care can be rendered in a family home. So far, there has been no mention of exactly where Bobbi Kristina will receive hospice care. Perhaps she was moved to her townhome where she will spend her final days. I'm sure it won't be long before a media outlet finds out where BK is now. Somehow, media learned the name/location of the rehab center.

Well, I guess technically he was still on point. She is not going home.

How would you know that? They do have hospice facilities but most likely she would go to a family home to be tended to in comfort.

I am glad they are finally here and accepting what is happening. It is all so sad.

You know what bothers me most about this case? Is that this little girl was forgotten from the beginning. Two parents rolling in drug use, alcohol use and abuse. She loses her mom, She ends up sleeping with her "adopted" brother.

The pain here is so obvious.

No one ever seems to care until it is too late.

Bobbi Kristina Brown moved to hospice care

Mesfin Fekadu, AP Music Writer 3:12 p.m. EDT June 24, 2015

New York — Bobbi Kristina Brown has been moved to hospice care after months in the hospital.

In a statement Wednesday, her aunt Pat Houston said Whitney Houston's daughter's condition has worsened.

"Despite the great medical care at numerous facilities, Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition has continued to deteriorate," the statement read. "As of today, she has been moved into hospice care." ...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/en...i-kristina-brown-moved-hospice-care/29226697/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill
Back