Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hearse arrives at Bobbi Kristina's hospice hours after mysterious tent was erected by the back door

A hearse on Wednesday was seen backing into a tent that was mysteriously erected outside the Atlanta-area hospice center where Bobbi Kristina Brown has been treated for the last three weeks.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sterious-tent-erected-door.html#ixzz3g1W4zYEE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hearse arrives at Bobbi Kristina's hospice hours after mysterious tent was erected by the back door

A hearse on Wednesday was seen backing into a tent that was mysteriously erected outside the Atlanta-area hospice center where Bobbi Kristina Brown has been treated for the last three weeks.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sterious-tent-erected-door.html#ixzz3g1W4zYEE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wow, a friend and I were talking about her earlier, and she put forth the idea that maybe she has already passed, and how we won't know unless the family announces it.

It's been 3 weeks since life support was removed I think. If no feeding tube/or hydration was being given then she can't last indefinitely.

Wherever a person dies a 'natural death' - hospital, hospice facility, nursing home, home, etc - the body is transported from and to a mortuary in a discreet and respectful manner.

The tent and hearse backing into it only invite more attention, so I'm at a loss to understand why any family would choose to arrange this if privacy had been a concern.

Even in the instance of a minor or semi-celebrity such as Krissi passing, the task could have been accomplished without public notice.

I'm just not sure what to make of this spectacle today, if it even had to do with Krissi at all.

~jmo~

When my stepdad was in hospice care, at first we were told it could be several weeks or months. But then at one point the doctor told my Mom that his passing was imminent. All of his organs were failing. And she gathered all of us and we knew within a day or two before his passing.

I think the doctors may have given the family a similar warning. JMO

When my stepdad was in hospice care, at first we were told it could be several weeks or months. But then at one point the doctor told my Mom that his passing was imminent. All of his organs were failing. And she gathered all of us and we knew within a day or two before his passing.

I think the doctors may have given the family a similar warning. JMO

I think the family (her father) received the warning on 1/31 but still tried to bring her back. Her organs have been weakening and then failing ever since.

As for recently, and without knowing what support Krissi has received in Hospice, I believe she's been close to death over the past 3+ weeks. Perhaps the family was advised that death is now and finally imminent. That said, I still don't get why the tent and hearse display, even IF it had to do with Krissi at all.

~jmo~

I vividly remember when her legendary mother died and Whitney's remains were flown back to New Jersey via private jet - that a tent was erected beside the Whigham Funeral Home in Newark so as to shield the transfer of her body from the Hearse (something I have never seen before). I feel that the same thing has occurred here and that Bobbi-Kristina has passed.

[video=youtube;8SHGpPUqIT4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SHGpPUqIT4[/video]

A hearse on Wednesday arrived to the Atlanta-area hospice where dying Bobbi Kristina Brown had been receiving care for the last three weeks

Earlier, an unexplained tent was erected against a back exit of Peachtree Christian Hospice--later, the hearse backed into the tent

Brown was found face down and unresponsive in a bathtub in her Atlanta area home January 31

By Josh Gardner and Dailymail.com Reporter and Ap

Published: 22:09 EST, 15 July 2015 | Updated: 01:32 EST, 16 July 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...spice-hours-mysterious-tent-erected-door.html

We're going to have to wait for an official announcement from the Brown/Houston family (or spokesperson) for confirmation of Bobbi Kristina's passing. There will definitely be an autopsy due to the ongoing criminal investigation.

Thoughts and prayers for Krissi's family :rose:

I feel like BK has already passed. Poor girl.

How bittersweet if she passed the same day her fathers new daughter was born.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the family (her father) received the warning on 1/31 but still tried to bring her back. Her organs have been weakening and then failing ever since.

As for recently, and without knowing what support Krissi has received in Hospice, I believe she's been close to death over the past 3+ weeks. Perhaps the family was advised that death is now and finally imminent. That said, I still don't get why the tent and hearse display, even IF it had to do with Krissi at all.

~jmo~

I'm sure local media has been camped out near the hospice facility for the past three weeks. During that time, it's unlikely that there hasn't been a death with a hearse arriving for removal. I doubt a tent is erected each and every time a hearse arrives as it likely happens frequently. Given the Brown/Houston family's celebrity status, it makes sense that they want to shield the removal of Bobbi Kristina's body from public view. For that matter, it might be necessary to keep some family members away if they want to take photos and sell them to tabloids ;)

A hearse on Wednesday arrived to the Atlanta-area hospice where dying Bobbi Kristina Brown had been receiving care for the last three weeks

Earlier, an unexplained tent was erected against a back exit of Peachtree Christian Hospice--later, the hearse backed into the tent

Brown was found face down and unresponsive in a bathtub in her Atlanta area home January 31

By Josh Gardner and Dailymail.com Reporter and Ap

Published: 22:09 EST, 15 July 2015 | Updated: 01:32 EST, 16 July 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...spice-hours-mysterious-tent-erected-door.html

Awww... :( I know, in reality, we knew this day would come (whether it has already happened or not). It still makes me sad.

Wherever a person dies a 'natural death' - hospital, hospice facility, nursing home, home, etc - the body is transported from and to a mortuary in a discreet and respectful manner.

The tent and hearse backing into it only invite more attention, so I'm at a loss to understand why any family would choose to arrange this if privacy had been a concern.

Even in the instance of a minor or semi-celebrity such as Krissi passing, the task could have been accomplished without public notice.

I'm just not sure what to make of this spectacle today, if it even had to do with Krissi at all.

~jmo~

Yeah...you would have thought they could have transported her very discreetly (I remember when I volunteered at a hospital, they had a special gurney for transporting those who had passed, so no one was any the wiser)...but perhaps with the recent "deathbed photo leak", they're extra cautious.

Long ago I transported bodies for a funeral home while I was in school. The tent is obvious to me. People pass every day and there is no tent.
The final hours are excruciating for the family. The waiting for the final breath. It's so difficult to not be able to give the patient fluids and their swallow reflex is usually gone. All you can do is try to use balms on their lips.
It's a hard time to go thru. It's the opposite of waiting for a baby to be born.
All thoughts and prayers for her loved ones and also the search for answers and justice.
jmho

Which makes sense. I'll bet every deceased body is being photographed in case it is her

Regarding the civil suit against NG...I'm wondering if it was filed because the family has been told there isn't enough evidence to convict him for murder.
Even an autopsy after this long may not bring any evidence of what happened.
I'm thinking as well that the civil suit may be an effort to lock NG via deposition ? in on something in a possible criminal action for the future. IMO

Actually it's pathetic the media is camped out like this. Seriously? What are they expecting to see? It's one thing to have a reporter on hand to confirm when BK finally passes, but to camp out like they are, taking videos and snapping pictures...shame on them.

Perhaps BK's family has been told it's only a matter of time/days now before BK passes. BK's caretakers would know when the end is very near. The tent was put up in preparation for the inevitable instead of waiting until it's confirmed BK has passed. The tent may also serve a purpose for BK's loved ones once she does pass, they could leave by the back exit, through the tent into waiting vehicles, as to avoid the throng of media camped out around the hospice.

IMO this whole story is really quite sad and now even more sad that there is so much attention focused on this family during this whole crisis. Too bad there wasn't all this great interest focused on BK after her mother passed away. Perhaps she wouldn't be where she is today. Hindsight is 20/20. BB now has a brand new baby daughter and I hope the same mistakes he made with and around BK don't repeat themselves. A lesson learned the hard way? Time will tell.

ALL MOO.

I'm pretty sure that Nick was cut off from any of Bobbi Kristina's accounts shortly after her hospitalization. The Brown/Houston camp took over quickly, making Nick move out of the townhouse, and they probably made sure that he couldn't access BK's credit cards or bank accounts at the same time. If Nick took $11K, it was most likely within a day or two of Bobbi Kristina's hospitalization.

To the best of my knowledge, Nick has never been gainfully employed. He tried his hand at rap but that never went far. Basically, he lived on the coattails of Whitney Houston, and after her death, Nick decided to latch on tightly to Krissi. Nick and his mother were likely paid for the Dr. Phil "intervention" in addition to the cost of several months of rehab. It might have been enough to keep him sipping Starbucks and wearing Polo for a while. I doubt that Nick has any marketable skills or that he'll make much effort to find employment. :moo:

Note: The made-for-TV movie, Whitney, will air on LMN this evening at 6:00PM.

In the timeline at the bottom of this article, it states: It also claims he stole thousand of dollars from her while she was in a coma. He has not responded to the allegations. So I wonder how long it took for BK's family to put a stop to NG helping himself to BK's money? If his name was on the account, it may have taken some time for the legal work to be done. JMO.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/what-happened-bobbi-kristina-brown-6080079

I am in agreement that the tent was erected so there would be no photographs of BK when she does pass and is loaded into the hearse. Also, it does provide privacy for family of other patients who pass before BK while the press is camping out at the hospice facility.

My thinking is when BK does pass, Hospice would wait until dark to transport her to have the least number of photographers hanging around. However, if the family truly wants secrecy, they will need to make themselves less noticeable at the facility and not all come out in a group calling attention to themselves. Just don't know if that if possible! IMO.

Also, IMO, it would be wise to not announce BK's immediate passing. Give her some respect, the family some private time, and have a few days to grieve in silence without the media all over the place with speculations, wanting interviews, and in their face. With a definite split in the families opinions going on beforehand, the ugly dragon will certainly raise it's head now.

Regarding the civil suit against NG...I'm wondering if it was filed because the family has been told there isn't enough evidence to convict him for murder.
Even an autopsy after this long may not bring any evidence of what happened.
I'm thinking as well that the civil suit may be an effort to lock NG via deposition ? in on something in a possible criminal action for the future. IMO

I suggested this a while ago. A defendant can't invoke the 5th during a civil deposition, although an attorney can tell a client not to answer a particular question as was the case in the Bill Cosby deposition that was recently made public. When Nick is under oath, he will be required to answer all questions. Anything he says can be used in a possible criminal trial. If he refuses to answer or his legal counsel tells him to not answer a particular question, it will be obvious that he has something to hide. The fact that NG hasn't met with LE to make a formal statement and refused to answer questions posed by Krissi's father says a lot. :moo:

ITA: My previous post re: the civil suit is #379 on this thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back