Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JMOO, Bobby Brown has been able to keep paps at bay.
BK life may pass without the public knowing..............
decoy hearses, ambulance, secret burial, no visitation etc.
He went through allot with Whitney's passing, photo's released, family spats and security.
His wife just gave birth, Cissy is elderly and traveling may be hard.
BB may just announce everything after the fact..........JMOO

i guess the paps figured out that hearses at a hospice are common.

oh dear! too true though. i also agree with passionflower that she may well pass and we'll hear about it after the fact. I wouldn't blame him one bit. Whitney's funeral was a circus, and given that BK is not a celebrity in anyway shape or form (IMO) there is no need for it to be a public affair.

continued prayers to the family as this must be so hard for them.

now there is a 15 sec. video out (not MSM) rumor to be Bobbi Kristina's funeral??
really? I couldn't make out any one or anything. Could be anyone's.
Family trying to make more money?

I take anything I hear about Bobbi Kristina Brown with a grain of salt. This includes the lawsuit and investigation of Nick Gordon.

BK was close to death and admitted to a hospice approximately a month ago. Then we hear the story about the hearse and tent. We hear the story about members of her family rushing to her bedside.

It seems when public interest about BK starts to wane, a new story is put out to picque interest.

IMO

In the absence of credible and reliable sources regarding Bobbi Kristina's current condition, Nick Gordon's possible involvement, civil lawsuit, and/or criminal investigation, all we can do here is speculate. Everyone has been very respectful in posting, and I hope all of you keep Bobbi Kristina and her family in your daily prayers. :rose:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ece-bobbi-kristinas-georgia-townhouse-2015227

Houston, the sister-in-law of Brown’s late mother, Whitney Houston, recently cleaned out the 22-year-old’s townhouse in nearby Roswell, a source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly.
“She kept all the pictures and Whitney’s platinum and gold album plaques,” says a source close to Brown, who was found facedown in her bathtub on Jan. 31. “But she threw everything else out.”
The 55-year-old hopes their memories will live on elsewhere. Adds the source, “Everything is at Pat’s house now."

Just curious, any news on family still going to hospice?
BB still in Atlanta?
Jerod Brown tweets.............encrypted message

It was a busy news day here today. Lance Corporal Skip Wells returned home to Marietta Ga. for his burial. Most of the news has been about the turnout in his honor. Interstate 75 was closed for his motorcade and bridges were lined with firetrucks with hoisted ladders and people waving flags. I haven't seen an update on Bobbi Kristina today, but I am sure there will be tomorrow.
884a6578b5659ada063339d648d87f9a.jpg

It was a busy news day here today. Lance Corporal Skip Wells returned home to Marietta Ga. for his burial. Most of the news has been about the turnout in his honor. Interstate 75 was closed for his motorcade and bridges were lined with firetrucks with hoisted ladders and people waving flags. I haven't seen an update on Bobbi Kristina today, but I am sure there will be tomorrow.
884a6578b5659ada063339d648d87f9a.jpg
So very sad. Hits you in the stomach. Thank you Lance Corporal Skip Wells for your service and your sacrifice.

Very sad that such a promising life bever had a chance to happen. So much tragedy. So young and now gone.

RIP, Bobbi Kristina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez