Body found - NOT Caylee

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Terrbile, such a tradegy. My heart is broken for this sweet precious little girl. I am in the depths of despair about wee Caylee but you know what? If this is her then Casey will be charged with this homicide and the case will be a good one for the prosecution. I don't want it to be her on one hand but I want her to be found on the other, make any sense? No I can't even type thru the tears. Poor little girl.

I googled body found lorna doone park and there are multiple reports showing the april date and showing the articles as being 3 months old. I don't think it is a typo or glitch. Just a false report.

Hummm so it isn't Caylee then I guess? That's freaky, what were the odds?

Channel 15 is NASA. Stephen Hawking is on right now.

I am in the Orlando area too. Bright House Network is our cable provider. Channel 15 is WCEU - a PBS station. Sesame Street - One Stroke Painting - Reading Rainbow, etc. Mostly all childen's programming during the daytime. No way - no how - there was an announcement of a dead body found on this channel.

With 5 TVs going all morning & afternoon on 5 different news channels - including our local CFNews13 (All news all the time) - there has been "zero" mention of a dead body found today - much less linking the old April story to Caylee.

To the poster who started this thread from "hearsay" - PLEASE be more responsible in your reporting & posting - and provide valid references &/or links with your post.

Rummy in Orlando :cat:

I caught a sound bite from the wesh streaming news and they showed that Miller guy walk up and ask the media sometime today if they had any info regarding a body found today, then Cindy walked out and told the media to get off her property..she was unaware that Miller had even asked them this question..very strange..anyone else here see it?..seems to be false info..

I am in the Orlando area too. Bright House Network is our cable provider. Channel 15 is WCEU - a PBS station. Sesame Street - One Stroke Painting - Reading Rainbow, etc. Mostly all childen's programming during the daytime. No way - no how - there was an announcement of a dead body found on this channel.

With 5 TVs going all morning & afternoon on 5 different news channels - including our local CFNews13 (All news all the time) - there has been "zero" mention of a dead body found today - much less linking the old April story to Caylee.

To the poster who started this thread from "hearsay" - PLEASE be more responsible in your reporting & posting - and provide valid references &/or links with your post.

Rummy in Orlando :cat:

Thank you for the info

I appreciate whoever posted this thread. She did explain where she heard it. It was just a heads up for all of us to be watching in the news. I don't see a need to bash her.

Maybe Casey told the lawyer today and he told LE where to find her. Maybe they have accepted the limited immunity.

maybe she told her family last night, and that's where George went this morning?

I don't think any of us should start any threads on news if we have no links. I saw another one on Official DNA on Caylee but had no direct link either. It was an honest mistake but we learn from them.

After a long day at work. I ate dinner with my family and logged on here to see this thread...my stomach flipped and my heart went straight to my throat thinking Caylee has been found...only to read on and find that it's a false alarm.

I mean no disrespect to anyone on this forum but please people, please...do not post devastating news like this unless you are sure it is news. Sure being you heard it reported on the news and/or have a credible news link. Thank you.

Think I better go go lay down for a while...

I appreciate whoever posted this thread. She did explain where she heard it. It was just a heads up for all of us to be watching in the news. I don't see a need to bash her.

I totally agree. It seems some posters are getting a big head here, lately, and bashing other posters. Remember, when you're busy pointing one finger at others, there are 4 pointing right back at you. (Okay, 3, technically, because you have a thumb in there)
I think many people get excited and want to post something as soon as they hear it, and mistakes can happen. I mean, look at Fox news! ;)

I think anyone of us would have posted this exact thread. She put a question mark and so we knew to take it as unconfirmed. I read the title and then checked to see if it was confirmed. It wasn't so we move on.

I think anyone of us would have posted this exact thread. She put a question mark and so we knew to take it as unconfirmed. I read the title and then checked to see if it was confirmed. It wasn't so we move on.
ITA~! KaylynnC. has always been a good poster here and I know I would have posted it had I heard news like that, too. She did say POSSIBLY and did put a question mark after it. She was just giving a heads up so we could track it down. In case it was true...to bury it in the thread would not have been a good idea. Thanks for posting it, Kaylynn. Since we are not anywhere near the area, it is great to have locals that will help out. :blowkiss:

It is up to all of us to track down stories and rumors as they come in from news channels. We do it all the time, don't we?! :waitasec:

Hmmm..now I want to know more about that body found at that park even if it was back in April!

ITA~! KaylynnC. has always been a good poster here and I know I would have posted it had I heard news like that, too. She did say POSSIBLY and did put a question mark after it. She was just giving a heads up so we could track it down. In case it was true...to bury it in the thread would not have been a good idea. Thanks for posting it, Kaylynn. Since we are not anywhere near the area, it is great to have locals that will help out. :blowkiss:

It is up to all of us to track down stories and rumors as they come in from news channels. We do it all the time, don't we?! :waitasec:

Hmmm..now I want to know more about that body found at that park even if it was back in April!
I have posted threads on several occasions in other forums that were blips on the news but wanted to get this *team* working on it asap. I have been careful to preface that I was unsure and that I had no link. Sometimes it is a scoop and sometimes it isn't. No biggie.
I just think we need to be kinder to each other in this forum in general.

I totally agree. It seems some posters are getting a big head here, lately, and bashing other posters. Remember, when you're busy pointing one finger at others, there are 4 pointing right back at you. (Okay, 3, technically, because you have a thumb in there)
I think many people get excited and want to post something as soon as they hear it, and mistakes can happen. I mean, look at Fox news! ;)
what a reasonable post! thank you so much for your statement.

I very much agree...

We haven't been working as a team and we need to return to that way of looking at things. :)

I agree. I think this is a valid thread, even if the body turns out not to be Caylee, and should NOT be deleted!

I'm more bothered by "nighty-nite" posts that just take up bandwidth and stay there permanently. It's not a chat room people, you don't need to announce when you're leaving!

"I agree. I think this is a valid thread, even if the body turns out not to be Caylee, and should NOT be deleted!" respectfully snipped from LinasK

I agree, that's the point of this site- investigate- not all leads are relevent but .....you never know....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back