Bond Revoked

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know.... if her parents want her back in their house.... even AFTER it's become CRYSTAL CLEAR that she has no intentions of letting anyone know how to find Caylee..... I have ZERO SYMPATHY for them when protesters show up in front of their home asking WHERE IS CAYLEE?

To Cindy, it must justify her claims that Casey is a victim when she can look outside & see that people think Casey has something to do with Caylee's death.

Let's all hope TES can find Caylee's body ASAP so this sick circus is over soon.

Unfortunately, even if the body is found, I'm sure Cindy and George will blame Caylee's death on someonone else. Just like the petersons did when Lacy was found. They continued to say it was a satanic cult that had taken Lacy and dumped the body at the same spot where Scott went fishing to frame him. I think even if Casey confesses, they will say it was because she is a martyr and wants to die because her Caylee is gone. So, no, i don't think Cindy will ever face that Casey did this.

Has there been any word from the Padillas recently?

I have no clue. Maybe you can check the 'support' thread?

I just wonder how long it will take the Padillas to get over the HEADACHE they invited into their lives.

Well the picture is showing back up again but the bond is still pending and the new charges still not showing up on the page. Maybe there will be a 5:00 update on the news here, let's hope so.

I think for some reason they removed the updated one. Maybe they are updating it again. This form that is up now is old. It would have to show the new charges and bonds if it was current. Even if someone paid the new bonds it would show up. Keep trying to call!

I'm not finding any new info regarding the bond revocation. So beats me as to whats up with the website for the county. Maybe someone can call and get any info. Be interesting to find out for sure.

I think for some reason they removed the updated one. Maybe they are updating it again. This form that is up now is old. It would have to show the new charges and bonds if it was current. Even if someone paid the new bonds it would show up. Keep trying to call!

Thanks Kath for the insight that makes some sense. Yeah, keep calling people!

Unfortunately, even if the body is found, I'm sure Cindy and George will blame Caylee's death on someonone else. Just like the petersons did when Lacy was found. They continued to say it was a satanic cult that had taken Lacy and dumped the body at the same spot where Scott went fishing to frame him. I think even if Casey confesses, they will say it was because she is a martyr and wants to die because her Caylee is gone. So, no, i don't think Cindy will ever face that Casey did this.

Oh, I agree but that's Cindy's problem.

My only thought is that then the MEDIA will start to focus on the the REAL VICTIM....... CAYLEE.

And they'll stop being interested in giving air time to people who only want to defend the person who is responsible for CAYLEE'S DEATH!

OK I got through. There are several 1000.00 bonds on the charges last night bond amount 100.00 dollars each, and the 500000.00 dollar bond is still there. Then it said no projected release time available, she is scheduled for circuit court. Hope that helps.

Sorry I don't know shorthand and that automated system talks really fast and I'm new to this site, I don't want to give wrong info!

OK I got through. There are several $100.00 bonds on the charges last night, and the 500000.00 dollar bond is still there. Then it said no projected release time available, she is scheduled for circuit court. Hope that helps.

Sorry I don't know shorthand and that automated system talks really fast!

Thanks, Sami. :)

Whew! Glad she's stuck in there for now.

Your welcome, and I edited my previous post because apparently I can't count and or type! lol I entered the correct numbers. Sorry about that.

I heard the Padillas packed up and went home but don't remember where I read it. I think their rv is gone now. I find it odd no one is interviewing him. Maybe tonite he will be home and someone will interview him. I hope. Why doesn't local media get ahold of Al Estes???

I heard the Padillas packed up and went home but don't remember where I read it. I think their rv is gone now. I find it odd no one is interviewing him. Maybe tonite he will be home and someone will interview him. I hope. Why doesn't local media get ahold of Al Estes???

Fox interviewed Mr. Tony Padilla.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,413801,00.html

"Early Saturday morning, Anthony's bond was revoked, California bail bondsman Tony Padilla told FOXNews.com, after days of back-and-forth.
"The new charges, increased security concerns and some of the new DNA evidence that’s come in put the bond at risk," Padilla said in a telephone interview. He declined to say what DNA evidence led to the decision to revoke the bond. ...
Padilla said he'd re-evaluate whether to reissue Anthony's bond again at a later date. Padilla, his celebrity bounty hunter uncle Leonard Padilla and the Anthony family have all been getting death threats since she was released.
"I’ve already received a number of calls today: We’re going to kill you if you re-post the bond, we’re going to kill you if you don’t re-post the bond," Tony Padilla said Saturday. "The security issue we might have underestimated.""
(FoxNews.com, August 30, 2008.)

Thanks alot for calling. They need to fix their website!

OK I got through. There are several 1000.00 bonds on the charges last night bond amount 100.00 dollars each, and the 500000.00 dollar bond is still there. Then it said no projected release time available, she is scheduled for circuit court. Hope that helps.

Sorry I don't know shorthand and that automated system talks really fast and I'm new to this site, I don't want to give wrong info!

Yes they do Kath, I have never seen them have that problem before. Yet nothing is standard or routine when it comes to this case! What a rollercoaster!

I just want them to find Caylee, and make Casey pay for what she did! I want off this ride! I'm so consumed with this case and what happened to her that I can't turn it off now.

xkpvn7.jpg

She also violated the judge's order that forbade her any contact with minors.

I wonder what part of 'you are forbidden any contact with persons under the age of 17' she didn't understand? Seems simple and easy to understand to me.

I also wonder who mailed the letters and package with bracelet (contact) she sent to the 12 year old. Has anyone seen her put anything in the mailbox at home? If she didn't mail them, who did?

Did her attorney or anyone at his office mail them? Or see her mail them? Anybody check to see who she was mailing to?

If anyone mailed these for her, or knew she was mailing them, what part of the judge's order did they not understand? How does their facilitating her to violate the judge's order help what should be the focus of this case, Caylee?

Such craziness. Like a really badly written sitcom.

Great questions BeanE. Who did mail the things to the 12-year-old? Casey's attorney? I don't think so. But I would believe her mom, Cindy would do it. We all want to hear from Casey. For her to answer the big question - Where is Caylee and what happened to her. Call me crazy, but I'm beginning to believe Casey can't answer. I don't think she knows where her daughter is now. Or what happened. I know, I know, it's hard to believe Casey would cover from someone else. But, as time progresses in this case, I'm thinking Casey's party life may be the cause of a "blackout" period where Caylee was in the care of someone else and she met her death through an accident. And Casey is either not being told what happened, or she has been threatened if she tells what she knows. Maybe Casey doesn't feel safe anywhere, even in a jail cell. Just doing some re-thinking on this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute
Back