Bones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Watch CSI (snip). Even I know you don't just shovel bones into a box.

did he not even burn them into the pit? or could it be possible someone moving the bones in the dark places them where those items are not thinking that their is a screwdriver not burned under the tire wires, The screwdriver could have been placed at the burn pit anytime after the body was burned, after all sh went missing on Oct 31st and they didn't examine the burn pit until Nov 8th. Anyone including SA could have dropped the screwdriver there at a later date.the rubber handled hammer close enough to that bench I would think it would have been at least burnt a little, singed or something but no. Same reason I mentioned above.One of the pictures shows a shovel the dog standing over the actual black fire pit. There was only one shovel in that picture. Come and take another picture of the pit from the other side an wow where did that second shovel come from? None of the evidence pictures are matching states theories and testimonies. It would be no wonder they dont want some on the scene to tell you that where the bones were found on the side of the pit it seems couldnt be the burn area. They didnt know that till the light came up and realized where they dumped them, On the out skirts of the pit. Just think LE was part of it. not the murder but the set up.
SA had 5 days to think of ways to set the stage that he was framed.

Not so far-fetched to think the entire collection of steel tire remnants and some bones were transported from another burn site. Isn't it true that some of TH's bones were found out by the gravel pit ?

Only her pelvic bone.

:yeahthat:
There is some great discussion here....on the topic of the bones..... Who gathered them from the burn site?? Without any pictures from the actual scene...YES I'm skeptical of taking their word for it of what was actually found.....

Only her pelvic bone.

Any of TH's bones found by the gravel pit could mean the body was burned there and the bones transported to the burn pit next to SA's garage,
leaving only a piece of pelvic bone behind. I don't an issue with the gravel pit being the burn site as IMO, SA would never have burned TH's body so close to the Dassey's house with all of the back and forth on 10/31. That does not rule out SA as the culprit though ..

Personally, I would think after the way LE SCREWED SA over once before & he paid by losing 18 years of his LIFE, ( 12, whatever ) would have meant they WOULD have taken EXTRA precautions in this case!

CRIME RATE, or whatever.

WHY, as PROFESSIONALS would you risk ANY mistakes?
At the very least, some photos and handling the victims cremains with care/respect?
( A SHOVEL & BOX?! )

Funny, folks that just can't fathom cops covering for one another, especially for a long time.
THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.
ALL OVER THE WORLD.

We had a guard here at our local jail. ( MIL supervisor there )
He had been there for years and was was known to be a bit " too friendly " while the men stripped and were searched. ( upon being admitted )
This Sheriff also guarded cells. He had been talked about for YEARS by inmates. Was known to grab genitals, etc. Of course, no one was believed even though other Sheriffs witnessed some of these incidence.
Nearly 2 decades later an investigation. He was given the option to resign.

We have had MULTIPLE folks DIE in our jail, some having medical conditions.
One person, a severe alcoholic in withdrawal. DEAD.
EVERY single officer in that jail LIED and said this woman was supervised, she was not.
We've had many lawsuits
My point,

It happens.

They lie

They cover for one another.
Personally I think the mishandling of the scene has more to do with the crime rate in that area and less to do with LE involvement. I just don't think they have enough experience with murder scenes. Its easy to say now what should've, could've, would've been done, but Hindsight is always 20/20. It's just very hard for me to believe in a full blown LE cover up conspiracy. It would involve way too many and the more involved, the more likely in 10years someone would've slipped. It's the same with people discussing the lack of THs DNA on her key. DNA is not just everywhere and it's hard to find, we don't just shed DNA on everything we touch. DNA is great when found on evidence but unfortunately it's not easy to find, hence how many crimes go unsolved.

Personally, I would think after the way LE SCREWED SA over once before & he paid by losing 18 years of his LIFE, ( 12, whatever ) would have meant they WOULD have taken EXTRA precautions in this case!

CRIME RATE, or whatever.

WHY, as PROFESSIONALS would you risk ANY mistakes?
At the very least, some photos and handling the victims cremains with care/respect?
( A SHOVEL & BOX?! )

Funny, folks that just can't fathom cops covering for one another, especially for a long time.
THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.
ALL OVER THE WORLD.

We had a guard here at our local jail. ( MIL supervisor there )
He had been there for years and was was known to be a bit " too friendly " while the men stripped and were searched. ( upon being admitted )
This Sheriff also guarded cells. He had been talked about for YEARS by inmates. Was known to grab genitals, etc. Of course, no one was believed even though other Sheriffs witnessed some of these incidence.
Nearly 2 decades later an investigation. He was given the option to resign.

We have had MULTIPLE folks DIE in our jail, some having medical conditions.
One person, a severe alcoholic in withdrawal. DEAD.
EVERY single officer in that jail LIED and said this woman was supervised, she was not.
We've had many lawsuits
My point,

It happens.

They lie

They cover for one another.

I can believe cops lie. That's not my issue. My point in this discussion is not that the police did no wrong. I just don't buy into the police framing SA for a murder committed by someone else, at the same time as the "real killer" is also framing SA. That's a lot of moving parts and craziness. I certainly don't buy that the police committed murder to frame SA. What I do believe is that SA committed murder and knew when he did it that he would say he was framed.

SA had 5 days to think of ways to set the stage that he was framed.

Um how come the the very belts said to have been used to eccelerate the fire and the bench are not even in the pit? There is also a hammer close by there is also a shovel added to the crime scene. they are placing their cases of water on the belts next to the bench. Also the screw driver was stuck in the mud like it had been there a while.

AND the 5 days. Lets do a count. We have the afternoon of Oct 31 2005, when she goes missing, 24 hours later, the 1st the first day, 2 days later is Nov 2nd. And 3 days later NOV 3 she was reported missing. And RH pointed the detectives at SA. Police were over at his property that night. They were back at his property on the 4, they were doing aerial searches over his property. he was gone by the 5th day on Nov 5th by not later then 6am that morning. Still determining the exact time he left. Have been some confliction. But that being the very latest. This is 3 days not five before they were watching him.

Um how come the the very belts said to have been used to eccelerate the fire and the bench are not even in the pit? There is also a hammer close by there is also a shovel added to the crime scene. they are placing their cases of water on the belts next to the bench. Also the screw driver was stuck in the mud like it had been there a while.

AND the 5 days. Lets do a count. We have the afternoon of Oct 31 2005, when she goes missing, 24 hours later, the 1st the first day, 2 days later is Nov 2nd. And 3 days later NOV 3 she was reported missing. And RH pointed the detectives at SA. Police were over at his property that night. They were back at his property on the 4, they were doing aerial searches over his property. he was gone by the 5th day on Nov 5th by not later then 6am that morning. Still determining the exact time he left. Have been some confliction. But that being the very latest. This is 3 days not five before they were watching him.

Seems that is something said on the stand too by one of the detectives MW probably in the BD trial I think. IIRC. 5 days to clean up. See I'm starting to have confidence in these officers when they are proving to me they do not even know simple math. 10 bullets or 11. 5 brothers BD has he only has 3 and a step brother not even mentioned in the questioning, and Now 5 days that was actually 3. If AC did call in plates he was looking at on Nov 3 sometime late that night, they had half the time SA did (36 hours) to plant the evidence that was found outside. This does not include the additional 8 days they held his property for warrant searches.

That's still 3 full days to do as he wishes with a crime scene and move things around.
I think I read in the testimony that a rake looked to be used to move things around in the pit.

Seems that is something said on the stand too by one of the detectives MW probably in the BD trial I think. IIRC. 5 days to clean up. See I'm starting to have confidence in these officers when they are proving to me they do not even know simple math. 10 bullets or 11. 5 brothers BD has he only has 3 and a step brother not even mentioned in the questioning, and Now 5 days that was actually 3. If AC did call in plates he was looking at on Nov 3 sometime late that night, they had half the time SA did (36 hours) to plant the evidence that was found outside. This does not include the additional 8 days they held his property for warrant searches.

The whole 5 brothers thing is taken out of context. There are in fact 5 brothers total, which I'm sure they were aware of. There is a difference in asking someone how many brothers they have and them saying I have 4 brothers and discussing a family with 5 boys. Stating there are 5 brothers when discussing a family with 5 boys is not mis counting.

Here are the pictures of the other bones found. They look to be organized by the severity of burning. The anthropologist said that the bones in all 3 locations were consistent in their burning/charring.
exhibit-bones-1.jpgexhibit-bones-2.jpgexhibit-bones-3.jpgexhibit-bones-4.jpgexhibit-bones-5.jpg

bones 6.PNGbones 7.PNG

I had to take a snip of these, they wouldn't upload for some reason.

That's still 3 full days to do as he wishes with a crime scene and move things around.
I think I read in the testimony that a rake looked to be used to move things around in the pit.

I was listening to that first interview of BD that was recorded in the back of a cop car in 11/2005. here is example of how he will just say yes to anything they ask him. About 33mins and 30 seconds in the conversation starts with someone opening the car door and hearing the dinging....

Det 1. Who's Blaine?
Det 2. Blaines the brother
BD brother
Det1. Blaine or bryan
BD blain
Det1 Which one is he
Det2. The brother he walked... ?in on?
BD Yeah
Det 1. You got Bobby
BD brian and blaine
Det 1. Bryan Blaine and you so there is FIVE BROTHERS all together?
BD YEAH

There is only 3 brothers and from what I understand a step brother. that's still only 4 brothers, but they dont even mention that one. So Himself, Bryan, Bobby and Blaine still only makes 4. Even the cops up there can't count.

I still don't see how that counted for 5 brothers. and him just agreeing. Why not correct him? Why just say YEAH? Kind of makes the Officers seem like they can't count. People hearing this that dont know about the step brother whom step brother didnt live at that property, could take it as them miscounting.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back