Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole Martin ‏@nmartinCHCH 4s5 seconds ago
Justice Goodman says jurors do not need to make the same decision for both of the accused @CHCHNews

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15s15 seconds ago
Millard glances over at Smich as judge explains that innocence/guilt is to be determined for each individually and separately. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 34s34 seconds ago
Millard swivels in his chair to take a head-to-toe look at Smich, who completely ignores him. #Bosma

IMO DM is being a real performer today, highly active, playing the lawyer by scribbling notes, described as alternately smiling, grinning and smirking. Staring down MS repeatedly, animated, always moving, always on to something different.

I think DM knows that he is the star of the show.

For this he had a lot more nasties to listen to or read about himself than MS.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 6s6 seconds ago
#Millard just gave #Smich one of his distainful-seeming head-to-toe looks. He's got a black rubber band on his ring finger again. #TimBosma

Nicole Martin ‏@nmartinCHCH 5 Min.Vor 5 Minuten
"Millard and Smich start with a clean slate" They pled not guilty- jurors are asked to view them as innocent until proven guilty @CHCHNews

Geez, this is just another "adventure" for Millard.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3 Min.Vor 3 Minuten
Millard glances over at Smich as judge explains that innocence/guilt is to be determined for each individually and separately. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
Besides Justice Goodman's voice, only sound in courtroom is media tapping on their keyboards. There are about 20 of us. #Bosma

I don't think I can say what I want to say about the impression DM is giving. So let me just say, I seriously hope justice is swift and severe for him. Maybe wipe that grin right off his face.

Looks like DM is making it clear what his defense is going to be by putting on the show of his lifetime with eye and body movements since he can't and likely won't speak. Showing complete contempt and distain for his co-accused at every opportunity is not evidence though. I think it might backfire on him and make the jury feel the same way the majority of people following do...that he's trying too hard and it's an act.

MOO

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 34s34 seconds ago
Millard swivels in his chair to take a head-to-toe look at Smich, who completely ignores him. #Bosma

IMO DM is being a real performer today, highly active, playing the lawyer by scribbling notes, described as alternately smiling, grinning and smirking. Staring down MS repeatedly, animated, always moving, always on to something different.

I think DM knows that he is the star of the show.

The star of the show is being watched by the jurors. ;) Is he trying to distract them from paying full attention to what is being said by the judge? If he gets too out of line, no doubt the judge will put him in his place. MOO

I don't think DM is as smart as he thinks he is.

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 8m8 minutes ago
Jury being paid an honorarium -- $40 a day starting today. Starting day 11, they'll be paid $100 a day, Goodman says. #HamOnt #TimBosma

Meredith MacLeod ‏@meredithmacleod 8m8 minutes ago
Judge just concluded opening address to jury. Stressed their responsibility, rules of law, evidence and burden of proof #timbosma #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 8m8 minutes ago
that's it for judge's instructions. Court breaks now for morning recess--then crown will begin their opening address. #Bosma

I don't think DM is as smart as he thinks he is.

But I think people agree - he thinks he is smart!

It is going to be really interesting to see what kind of phone information they had on him, I think, because I bet they have coordinates of where he was through that night from his phone. It should be interesting to learn how much technology is available to Ontario police forces.

Nicole Martin ‏@nmartinCHCH 9m9 minutes ago
On break now. Will be back at 11:50

Dennis Kushneryk ‏@Pinkushn1968
@mollyhayes at what time is the opening statements?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
molly hayes Retweeted Dennis Kushneryk
Court is resuming at 11:50. It'll get started then.

There are currently 45 users browsing this thread. (19 members and 26 guests)

Good morning and welcome members! :seeya:

:tyou: to the members who are posting tweets. If at any time you want a break, just say so and someone else will step in for you.

Also, just a suggestion, maybe it would be more efficient if posters who are post tweets, post multiply tweets (3 to 4) per post as opposed to just one at a time. This will make it much easier for those who unfortunately are not able to join us now, but will be reading later. Again, just a suggestion. MOO and HTH.

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 2m2 minutes ago
After sitting in the close confines of the #timbosma courtroom feeling very grateful for my flu shot

:floorlaugh:

Hope the jury all got theirs as well. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member