Bosma Murder Trial 02.01.16 - Day 1, Opening Statements

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Tim's key in his car was "Bam." There are so many "bams" against these two.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16m16 minutes ago
Police found spent .380 gun cartridge inside #Bosma truck.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 8m8 minutes ago
Crown says Millard's girlfriend told police she helped get #Bosma truck to Millard's mother's house.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8m8 minutes ago
That evidence will show they burned his body in an animal incinerator just outside DM's air hangar in Waterloo. #Bosma

Millard write jailhouse letters to his girlfriend imploring her to get witness to change his testimony to save Dellen. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
That evidence will show DM instructed her to burn those letters. She did not. Police found them, and video footage from hangar on May7 (1/2)

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
During a search warrant at her house after she was arrested in April 2014 for being an accessory after the fact to #Bosma's murder (2/2)

The DVR must have something pretty significant on it to give it to someone for safekeeping rather than dispose of it.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 9s9 seconds ago
Sharlene Bosma is now being called as the Crown's first witness. #HamOnt #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 15s15 seconds ago
Sharlene #Bosma is the first witness. Jury taking lunch first.

Wow pffft no opening statements from the defense?! :rolleyes: I am not surprised in the least. What could they possibly have to say to defend their clients anyhow...other than to try and throw each other under the bus. At this point it's not looking too good for DM and MS. MOO.

I figured SB would be the first witness for the Crown. She wants to have a presence in the courtroom, so their plan is to get her on the stand and then allow her to sit with family members and friends. MOO

My guess is the crown witness who gave statements is the guy in Brantford we had all sleuthed in the early days. I think he is probably also the one that had the box.

THis explains to me why certain people were trying to cast suspicion on this guy in the early days. Trying to discredit him.

This whole thing is an outrage. omg.....so many people knew.

I totally agree. As shocking as I find the accused's "alleged" actions, I am more shocked that some people around them seemed to have been privy to at least some this stuff. I will be very interested to find out how many did the right thing (and how quickly after news of Tim's disappearance they came forward).

I hope CN gets what she deserves in due time.

Wow pffft no opening statements from the defense?! :rolleyes: I am not surprised in the least. What could they possibly have to say to defend their clients anyhow...other than to try and throw each other under the bus. At this point it's not looking too good for DM and MS. MOO.

I figured SB would be the first witness for the Crown. She wants to have a presence in the courtroom, so their plan is to get her on the stand and then allow her to sit with family members and friends. MOO

BBM

Yeah, wait...what? Am I missing something? Where is the defense's opening statment?

Lots of evidence...that's what I like.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all you posters who are allowing us that are sneaking peaks during work to stay updated. Much appreciated!

IMO Noudga is just as guilty and she should rot along side her boyfriend.

I don't care how much i thought i loved a boyfriend, i would never in a million years help them incinerate someone. You have to be a special kind of person to do that!

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16m16 minutes ago
Police found spent .380 gun cartridge inside #Bosma truck.

Crown says Millard's girlfriend told police she helped get #Bosma truck to Millard's mother's house.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8m8 minutes ago
That evidence will show they burned his body in an animal incinerator just outside DM's air hangar in Waterloo. #Bosma

Millard write jailhouse letters to his girlfriend imploring her to get witness to change his testimony to save Dellen. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
That evidence will show DM instructed her to burn those letters. She did not. Police found them, and video footage from hangar on May7 (1/2)

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
During a search warrant at her house after she was arrested in April 2014 for being an accessory after the fact to #Bosma's murder (2/2)

So CN kept this video and the letters from May 2013 until her home was searched in April 2014???

So she was an accomplice.... I never thought she really was, but wow, just wow... Like someone else said, so many people knew... The Gf's employee's, friends...

Certainly I would do that if I knew there was no way in hell my client had a chance of being well defended.... ;)

I guess the question is ... would you have had them plead not guilty in the face of all this evidence?

I guess DM must really be counting on trying to blame it on MS, or at least he is going to say MS pulled the trigger. I think with the evidence thus far we can safely dispose of the 'innocent dupe' theories.

“I know I am supposed to sit tight and stay quiet until trial. But this ******** news is really beginning to bother me. It’s not the frequency of the articles. It’s the content … and I can’t even tell you, because it’s directly about the case… but what I will say, is that “the facts” they keep repeating, don’t match the disclosure I am given. I thought by now some, even one, of those so called ‘investigative’ journalists would have picked up on some of discrepancies in what police are telling them. I thought the public might have noticed some of the things that are out of place in the news articles. I’ve never been through something like this. I’m relying on the advice of my lawyer, and several other lawyers too, all agree, stay quiet. CBS wants to do a lengthy interview. Right now, I feel like doing it. And not just sticking to my personal background; I feel like getting right into the case, and picking it all apart. For heaven’s sake, it’s right in front of everyone’s faces, and no one seems to be able to figure it all out!? This silence is very frustrating.”

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...rn-to-world-of-fast-cars-and-exotic-adventure

I guess the question is ... would you have had them plead not guilty in the face of all this evidence?

I guess DM must really be counting on trying to blame it on MS, or at least he is going to say MS pulled the trigger. I think with the evidence thus far we can safely dispose of the 'innocent dupe' theories.

BBM - does it even matter? They are both guilty.. OMG how did I even think MS was possibly not as involved as DM... Shame on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member