Bosma Murder Trial 02.02.16 - Day 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
..JMHO...arrogant..to spin in chair...he should whip that darn " grin " off his face....Let the him hang himself...naturally JMHO....robynhood...:jail:

I agree...but will add some clarity. She described it as him following her by moving the chair while maintaining eye contact and smiling, instead of moving his head. He kept his head still and moved in the chair to follow her as she crossed the courtroom. I didn't want it to sound like he was spinning in his chair like a kid would. Regardless...Disgusting.

I agree...but will add some clarity. She described it as him following her by moving the chair while maintaining eye contact and smiling, instead of moving his head. He kept his head still and moved in the chair to follow her as she crossed the courtroom. I didn't want it to sound like he was spinning in his chair like a kid would. Regardless...Disgusting.

Honestly, this sounds so much worse.

Now on afternoon recess. Back in 20.
by Adam Carter 2:11 PM

I think they're taking break now. Thanks for the tweets, ArianeEmory! If someone could take over Mark Carcasole that would be great.

There wasn't any video surveillance going back that far for the police to get their hands on. Not exactly sure who they were looking for. No cross examination.
by Adam Carter 2:08 PM

Maybe video of defendants purchasing burner phone. DeBor mentioned in his testimony about one of them flipping a phone closed to end a call and placing it a pocket. JMO

Maybe video of defendants purchasing burner phone. DeBor mentioned in his testimony about one of them flipping a phone closed to end a call and placing it a pocket. JMO

Bingo! I can't see DM NOT owning the newest, shiniest smart phone in 2013. Burner phone was the first thing I thought of.

Couldn't agree more!!!! I found myself trying it in my office chair and imagining what that looked like. What must the jury be thinking????

I just did the same thing...:thinking:

You'd think his attorney would tell him to cool it with his antics.

Maybe like a BOSS in his bureau?

Couldn't agree more!!!! I found myself trying it in my office chair and imagining what that looked like. What must the jury be thinking????

Oh. Geez. I did the same. Either way, staring at SB, a widow, only because of actions he may know of, is startling discusting!

Bingo! I can't see DM NOT owning the newest, shiniest smart phone in 2013. Burner phone was the first thing I thought of.

I went one step further and enjoyed knowing that DM doesn't get to have any shiny new tech in prison. Quite enjoying my new iPad Mini 4.

By the looks of things it appears the defense is not going to use the set up angle or not there. They are trying to make it look like their client had only the intention of stealing a car and the other party had other plans.

Back in court now. Det. Rob Felske from Hamilton police is the next witness.
by Adam Carter 2:48 PM

Post 79- Lucas Bate- a distant relative to Lucas Skywalker?? lol Has to be some reason behind choosing "Bate" as a last name. Perhaps that the phone would be used as a baiting device? MOO

By the looks of things it appears the defense is not going to use the set up angle or not there. They are trying to make it look like their client had only the intention of stealing a car and the other party had other plans.

Looks like each is going to say that their client went there with the intention that this was a truck purchase and the other had an alterior motive and pulled out a gun after they left TB's home.

:notgood:

MOO

Post 79- Lucas Bate- a distant relative to Lucas Skywalker?? lol Has to be some reason behind choosing "Bate" as a last name. Perhaps that the phone would be used as a baiting device? MOO

I think there's an obvious joke there, but I'm leaving it alone. :\

The Crown wants Felske to be used as an expert on fingerprinting.
by Adam Carter 2:52 PM

Looks like each is going to say that their client went there with the intention that this was a truck purchase and the other had an alterior motive and pulled out a gun after they left TB's home.

MOO

Smich's lawyer kind of implied that neither of the accused were there with the intention of purchasing the truck.

[video=twitter;694593870470844416]https://twitter.com/MarkCarcGlobal/status/694593870470844416[/video]

Felske is a member of the International Association for Identification.
by Adam Carter 2:55 PM

MOO

I can really see that as well. Millard's defense is trying to drive home him being friendly and trustworthy. Smich being a sketchy guy hiding something. Smich's defense is trying make Millard out to be the bad guy because if he wanted to purchase a truck he would've inspected it further and had it brought up to better light. His intentions were never to buy like Smich thought and he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

He's now running through his qualifications and the science behind fingerprinting. "They grow in such a way that they form unique patterns and don't change throughout your life," Felske says.
by Adam Carter 2:58 PM

Also somewhere along the line something about a back is going to be brought up. Both lawyers seem very interested in knowing who was wearing it at the Bosma house if any at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member