Bosma Murder Trial 02.04.16 - Day 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Ontario Mom, guess that answers that. So much for "mold allergy".

Edit: I wonder if "Shane" did other selling and moving of product than the ads we know about (and I apologize to more skilled FB sleuthers who probably figured this all out years ago).

If the vehicles normally seen in the hangar were commonly stripped of their interiors - that either means they (whoever was in charge of that) already had buyers lined up so they could strip & deliver all in one shot - or - they had someplace else they were storing them, or disposing of them.

I still want to know what the deal is with the Colombian contractors. Contractors of what, exactly, and why was it specifically pointed out they were Colombian?

I feel for Igor. I know several men of his age and culture. They are very proud men. Gruff, typically deep voiced. Tell it like it is..no room for emotions. Now I picture myself in his shoes. Give a couple guys a test drive, hope they buy my truck. They don't. I am PO'd. Couple days later I find myself in the middle of a story that you can't make up. Cops, lawyers, reporters all hounding me. When the turmoil finally starts to mellow, I realize that "that could have been me". For 2 1/2 years I think about that while dealing with this witness appearance. Suddenly I am now face to face again with those men but now I know more. No way emotions could not have come into play. and I think his "rebellious" actions today were produced out of sheer fear, relief, and maybe even some guilt. JMO I think the witnesses in the morbid trial have a lot to deal with and I wish them God speed.

It also sounds to me that this man has seen a lot in his lifetime and he knows a shady situation when he sees one or is in one. He gave them the benefit of the doubt when he went on that test drive but if there is anyone who knows that these two are likely guilty of this crime, it's him. He was almost their victim. He knows the vibes they were giving off. And like you say, he knows more now and probably has a real dislike for both of them now. He probably also remembers little nuances that gave him that shady vibe that he wasn't able to articulate to LE at the time and he thought of one today while testifying. You can tell when a witness does that they have not been "over coached" by the Crown IMO or he would have been told not to change or alter any testimony. I think he took offence thinking that RP was calling him a liar or something. The language barrier probably didn't help.

MOO

Well, Ontario Mom, guess that answers that. So much for "mold allergy".

Edit: I wonder if "Shane" did other selling and moving of product than the ads we know about (and I apologize to more skilled FB sleuthers who probably figured this all out years ago).

Yes, I remember back a couple of years ago we came across these ads by a quick google search of SS's name. I wish I kept note of the type of vehicle they each were. I wonder how many times DM and MS have done the car theft/murder crime.

Wonder what they are painting on it already?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
IMO, DM may have been spray painting the interior to hide any indication of blood knowing that simply power washing the stripped down interior may not get rid of all the evidence. IMO, once AJ told SS that he knew it was TB's truck, the rush was on to get it out of the hangar before LE got there- and DM was able to do that.

When LE came calling on Friday, DM "knew" that they were going to ask him if they could look around- "look-no truck here!!" IMHO, SS's tipping DM off caused DM to make some big mistakes, like taking the truck and trailer to his moms house and the stuff that the Crowns opening statement eluded to about CN and the 9th. Yet he was calm on the 10th when he fired AJ- cool as any manipulative psychopath can be. MOO

IMO, DM may have been spray painting the interior to hide any indication of blood knowing that simply power washing the stripped down interior may not get rid of all the evidence. IMO, once AJ told SS that he knew it was TB's truck, the rush was on to get it out of the hangar before LE got there- and DM was able to do that.

When LE came calling on Friday, DM "knew" that they were going to ask him if they could look around- "look-no truck here!!" IMHO, SS's tipping DM off caused DM to make some big mistakes, like taking the truck and trailer to his moms house and the stuff that the Crowns opening statement eluded to about CN and the 9th. Yet he was calm on the 10th when he fired AJ- cool as any manipulative psychopath can be. MOO

What time was LE there on the 10th? Wasn't DM running around all night with CN moving the truck, eliminator? I thought I read at like 4 am? I'm surprised he was there early on the 10th

I wonder if DM had loose lips around LB and then later regret telling her too much? I also wonder how much his dad knew of his criminal life? Did he need to remove 2 people from his life to save his own azz?

Absolutely. He would have ripped that lady pistol right out of DM's hand and beat the living crap out of him with it. And DM knew it and had to abort this mission.

MOO

A pleasant thought.

What time was LE there on the 10th? Wasn't DM running around all night with CN moving the truck, eliminator? I thought I read at like 4 am? I'm surprised he was there early on the 10th

This gets a little confusing but the 10th was the Friday. LE showed up in the afternoon, spoke with him and left about 4pm but put surveillance on him. According to AJ today, it appears he was "living" at the hangar that week so I don't know what he did that night but obviously nothing suspicious that we've heard of. He did all that on the evening of the 9th after getting the heads up from SS it appears. LE came back on Saturday the 11th in the morning when he was "meeting his accountant early" spoke with him again and left. Then they arrested him on his way back to somewhere, on Cawthra Rd in Mississauga. Since he was under surveillance I guess they decided not to let him get to his destination to destroy any more evidence. Which also makes me think that he may have stayed at the hangar making calls and cleaning stuff up on the Friday night. LE probably didn't have to tail him anywhere so they left him there to do what he needed to do while they were waiting on the warrants and probably listened in on every call. ;)

LE also served warrants on and searched the Maple Gate home and the hangar on Saturday afternoon, either before, during or after his arrest.

MOO

This seat presented as evidence from Tim's truck, must be the back seat, I guess. They did say the front interior seats were removed and burned, correct? I'm a bit confused by this picture, because the lever on the side looks like a recliner type, and that wouldn't be from the back seat.

1297800639504_ORIGINAL.jpg

http://storage.torontosun.com/v1/dy...97800639504_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

I still want to know what the deal is with the Colombian contractors. Contractors of what, exactly, and why was it specifically pointed out they were Colombian?

Because they were from Columbia? We get a lot of cheap labour from South American countries up here. Most of the time they are employed in the farmers fields to harvest crops. Not sure how you go about contracting out of country workers but I'm sure someone on here would know. Also have no idea what DM would contract them for other than maintenance and cleaning on the hangar, inside and outside. I understand they were no longer there at the time of this murder so I guess their contract was up. They may even have been contracted by WM prior to his death?

MOO

This seat presented as evidence from Tim's truck, must be the back seat, I guess. They did say the front interior seats were removed and burned, correct? I'm a bit confused by this picture, because the lever on the side looks like a recliner type, and that wouldn't be from the back seat.

1297800639504_ORIGINAL.jpg

http://storage.torontosun.com/v1/dy...97800639504_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

Where are these pics coming from? Do you have the original link rather than just the photo link? Is this the interior of IT's truck when they looked for fingerprints? Or pictures of TB's truck before it was stolen?

MOO

This gets a little confusing but the 10th was the Friday. LE showed up in the afternoon, spoke with him and left about 4pm but put surveillance on him. According to AJ today, it appears he was "living" at the hangar that week so I don't know what he did that night but obviously nothing suspicious that we've heard of. He did all that on the evening of the 9th after getting the heads up from SS it appears. LE came back on Saturday the 11th in the morning when he was "meeting his accountant early" spoke with him again and left. Then they arrested him on his way back to somewhere, on Cawthra Rd in Mississauga. Since he was under surveillance I guess they decided not to let him get to his destination to destroy any more evidence. Which also makes me think that he may have stayed at the hangar making calls and cleaning stuff up on the Friday night. LE probably didn't have to tail him anywhere so they left him there to do what he needed to do while they were waiting on the warrants and probably listened in on every call. ;)

LE also served warrants on and searched the Maple Gate home and the hangar on Saturday afternoon, either before, during or after his arrest.

MOO

Your dates are off. He met the accountant Friday. The cops visited Friday. He was arrested Friday.

AJ went to the police Friday after being fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23