Bosma Murder Trial 02.09.16 - Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still do not get Dungey's line of questioning. It's like he just does it to get some words in. Who cares if the door was open!

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 1:36 PM
Sorry, correction - the last witness first name is Gian Luca Consiglio.

Maybe DMs mom is going to testify and that's why she hasn't been seen in court.

I don't remember, was DM's mother home or away on this night? Or, is that not allowed to be discussed? (been a long time since I first learned of all these details)

Back then, word was that she was out of town. But there's also been a certain 'untouchable' vibe about DM's mom, so maybe that was just the 'official' story.

Maybe DMs mom is going to testify and that's why she hasn't been seen in court.

One of the reporters covering the trial was asked on twitter yesterday I believe, if she had been there in court and the answer was NO. So, that was my thought as well. Either that, or she's just too ashamed to be there. Could be either I suppose.

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 1:28 PM
He says it was a dark coloured pickup truck that was dropping off the trailer.

If DM's Ram is bright red (and possibly not in working order) and TB's truck already had the seats removed, rendering it undrivable, who does the "dark coloured pickup truck" belong to?

One of the reporters covering the trial was asked on twitter yesterday I believe, if she had been there in court and the answer was NO. So, that was my thought as well. Either that, or she's just too ashamed to be there. Could be either I suppose.

She's always been very far in the background of all of this. I believe we used to hear a lot that she was a 'very private person'. DM didn't do her any favors in that regard, it seems.

my neophyte-ness is going to show.....can the crown compel MB to testify or could she refuse?

I think they could certainly subpoena her to testify but I'd imagine she'd be a hostile witness...or maybe not..who knows? Her absence in the courtroom while her son is on trial indicates to me that she will be testifying. Question is, for who? The Crown or the defense. Either way the Crown will be able to cross examine her if she is a witness for the defense.

MOO

If DM's Ram is bright red (and possibly not in working order) and TB's truck already had the seats removed, rendering it undrivable, who does the "dark coloured pickup truck" belong to?

I suspect we're going to find out as the trial moves along.

If DM's truck is bright red (and possibly not in working order) and TB's truck already had the seats removed, rendering it undrivable, who does the "dark coloured pickup truck" belong to?

I'm curious about this too.
DM's red truck has 4 orange running lights along the top of the windshield. Maybe it looked dark? Who knows

I can't even imagine one of my own kids on trial and being accused of what these (insert all the bad words here) are accused of doing. What a nightmare that has to be.

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 1:21 PM
Pillay now asking if the trailer was out in the open with no attempt to conceal it. Cianfarani says it was out in the open and could be seen from the street.

This whole "So he wasn't trying to hide it...it was out in the open" thing is getting pretty old, pretty quickly.

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 1:45 PM
Justice Goodman is back inside. Jury is being led back in.

I'm curious about this too.
DM's red truck has 4 orange running lights along the top of the windshield. Maybe it looked dark? Who knows

That's what I was thinking. It obviously didn't look silver or white. But I guess the red can look "dark" at night. To my knowledge that truck was the only one he owned with the proper hitch for that trailer.

MOO

This whole "So he wasn't trying to hide it...it was out in the open" thing is getting pretty old, pretty quickly.

I do think that's an attempt to paint a consistent picture of DM not knowing he was dealing with a stolen truck. He didn't hide it from folks in the hangar, didn't attempt to hide it at his mom's (because, yeah, circus tent?), etc. His story is going to be MS did all of it, and DM didn't even know until he was arrested. (Although the more I think about it the more dumb that sounds since media was ALL over this case - and unless you're living in a lead cave, you would have known the truck was missing along with it's owner).

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 1:47 PM
Next up is Rogers representative Danielle Fortier.

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 1:48 PM
She works for Rogers as a senior investigator in corporate investigations.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 2m2 minutes ago
CORRECTION: #Millard's mother's name is Madeline Burns.

Too late Mark...we're way ahead of you. LOL

Sorry, I've missed this info about DM's truck being red (although in the current media I see he wanted TIM's truck painted red after it was stolen). Where's the color info coming from on DM's truck? Do we have a pic? 'Red' can mean a lot of things, and yes it's going to register as 'dark' at night, unless it's some sort of seriously neon/pastel color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori