Bosma Murder Trial 02.09.16 - Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure it'll come out one by one. I'm guessing these people will all be testifying in court.

Agreed. The expert will talk about all the numbers which will add the credibility to the records. Then the Crown can refer to them as needed as the trial continues. MOO

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 11m11 minutes ago
Court at #MillardSmich trial is back in session. Jury now looking at Rogers account for #Millard's girlfriend. #Etobicoke address.

Account active since April, 2008. #MillardSmich

Now court seeing Rogers cellphone account for Arthur Jennings' son-in-law. Activated in 2011, cancelled & number moved to Telus May 7/13.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 9m9 minutes ago
One last Rogers account: Number registered to an employee account for Labatt. Activated in 2000. Associated with #Millard's roommate.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 7m7 minutes ago
Crown has no further questions for Fortier. #Millard lawyer Ravin Pillay rises to cross examine now. #MillardSmich

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 5m5 minutes ago
Pillay re-asks Fortier about the fluctuations of cell tower signal radiuses. She agrees they change constantly. "Not a solid structure."

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 3m3 minutes ago
Fortier tells Pillay upon questioning that cell site signals "overlap." #MillardSmich

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 2m2 minutes ago
No further questions from either defence team for Fortier. #MillardSmich

I wonder if some of these people were more in the know than ever thought and police threatened them with charges unless they talked. Their part could've been small enough it was worth it to not press charges to get testimony and fry the larger fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:14 PM
Next witness is Const. Mark Levangi with York regional police.

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:15 PM
He was involved in this case on May 12, 2013.

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:16 PM
He was dispatched to Tinsmith court on that date. That's where Millard's mother lived.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15m15 minutes ago
Now looking for phone records of Christina Noudga, Millard's girlfriend. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 14m14 minutes ago
Records we are seeing are account records, not call records. So not seeing who called who, etc. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 11m11 minutes ago
Justice Goodman has sharp eyes. Caught discrepancy in dates in phone record shown on screen in courtroom. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9m9 minutes ago
Phone record for Shane Schlatmann of Millardair and Theresa Michalski. Andrew Michalski was Millard's roommate. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 8m8 minutes ago
Rogers security expert now under cross by Ravin Pillay, Millard lawyer. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6m6 minutes ago
Going over what can interfere with a phone pinging off a tower.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Smich lawyerThimas Dungey asks if Rogers can tell if there has been an obstruction interfering with ping from closest tower. Answer: no.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Next witness is @YRP Const. Mark Levange. (Unclear on spelling.)

I'm sure SS cancelling and moving carriers on May 7, was just a huge coincidence. Like, HUGE, coincidence. :facepalm:

But what purpose would it serve to change carriers but not phone number? That's all I mean. I can't think of the WHY for it be relevant. Suggestions?

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:16 PM
"There was some concern about a suspicious trailer," he says.

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:17 PM
"The owner of that property's son has recently been arrested by Hamilton in relation to a missing person," he says.

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:18 PM
"The trailer was backed into the driveway very very close to the house." He couldn't get close enough to see the licence plate.

Because we have now learned he had the day off work?

(I really hope I am not sounding snarlly because I don't mean to at all.)

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:19 PM
No one was home when he was there on May 12. The police walked around the residence trying to see if anyone was inside, and knocked on a couple of different doors.

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:21 PM
He recorded the VIN number on the trailer sitting in Millard's mother's driveway.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 6m6 minutes ago
Next witness: Const. Mark Lavangi (sp?) with @YRP. #MillardSmich

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 5m5 minutes ago
Lavangi being asked about May 12/13. Was dispatched to #Millard's mom's street in #Kleinburg that day. #MillardSmich

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 4m4 minutes ago
Lavangi classifies the call he received as an "assist citizen call...Concern about a suspicious trailer." #MillardSmich

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 4m4 minutes ago
Levangi tells court the woman's son (#Millard) had just been arrested in a missing person case. #MillardSmich

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 3m3 minutes ago
"The trailer was backed into the driveway very very close. So close I couldn't see the license plate...touching a light." #MillardSmich

Looking at photo of trailer in court, Levangi says "that's the trailer." #MillardSmich

Levangi says he rang the doorbell at 1 pm that day. "No one was home..We walked around the residence trying to see if there was any1 inside"

By "we"
Levangi is speaking of he and his partner. He says his partner arrived a few minutes after him. #MillardSmich

Levangi tells court he took down the VIN # from the front of the trailer. #MillardSmich

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 1m1 minute ago
Another photo of the trailer shows it extremely@close@to #Millard's mom's house. Almost touching the garage door. Inches away.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 38s38 seconds ago
Exterior light Levangi says the trailer was touching looks busted in the photo. Sode@door on trailer had a padlock. #MillardSmich

Levangi says trailer was so close to front of house, he couldn't see if rear hatch was locked. #MillardSmich

Levangi says he had "limited knowledge" of the @HamiltonPolice investigation at the time. "It was expressed to us it was urgent..." #Millard

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 52s53 seconds ago
.@HamiltonPolice thought missing person could be inside. Levangi called @YRP Emergency Response Unit to get their with bolt cutters #Millard

Sorry, I've missed this info about DM's truck being red (although in the current media I see he wanted TIM's truck painted red after it was stolen). Where's the color info coming from on DM's truck? Do we have a pic? 'Red' can mean a lot of things, and yes it's going to register as 'dark' at night, unless it's some sort of seriously neon/pastel color.

Have we heard whether SS owns a truck?

May 12, 2013 was Mother's Day. What a nice gift her (modsnip) son left in the driveway for his mother.

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:22 PM
Court now seeing pictures of the trailer. It was backed right up against the house. There's no way to see the back plate as it's so close.

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:23 PM
There is a door on the side of the trailer, but it was secured with a padlock.

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:25 PM
"It was expressed to us that there were urgent circumstances, that a missing person could essentially be inside the trailer," Const. Levangi says.

Back now with vodka in a Jugo Juice for anyone who wants it. No Donut.

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:26 PM
He didn't have bolt cutters. At 3:15 p.m., the Emergency Response Unit got there with bolt cutters.

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:27 PM
Another constable went inside the trailer to see if Bosma was inside.

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:27 PM
"There was a black truck inside the trailer."

Because we have now learned he had the day off work?

(I really hope I am not sounding snarlly because I don't mean to at all.)

No you don't sound snarly to me at all. I've seen snarly here (trust me, lol) but you don't come off that way. I honestly don't know why SS would pick May 7th to switch carriers but it just really stood out to me.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 56s57 seconds ago
Close up photo of side of trailer shows police seal on side door. Cut off lock on ground. #MillardSmich

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
Trailer parked so close to house it broke outdoor light. Side door of trailer padlocked. No way to see plate number.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 47s47 seconds ago
Levangi says they cut the lock and his officer went inside the "man door" of the trailer while he watched from outside. #MillardSmich

Officer feared missing person may be inside trailer. Called ERU to bring bolt cutters. Forced entry into trailer. #Bosma

Another constable went into trailer to look for missing person. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
"There was a black truck inside the trailer," says officer.

Levangi took notes relayed to him from his partner inside. VIN # from truck inside. #MillardSmich

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Officer inside got the truck's VIN. #Bosma An @HamiltonPolice officer came to take over the scene.

Levangi says he and his partner stayed at the home till 7:39 pm, when they were relieved by @HamiltonPolice. #MillardSmich

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 1m1 minute ago View translation
Proper spelling: Levangie #MillardSmich

Crown completes examination of Const. Levangie. #MillardSmich

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 40s40 seconds ago
No cross examination from defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online