Bosma Murder Trial 02.11.16 - Day 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 10:41 AM
Just after 1 p.m., the Millard and Smich phones are still pinging off towers in the Oakville area.

Feb 11 2016 10:43 AM
The Smich phone is still pinging off a tower in Oakville at 1:49 p.m.

Feb 11 2016 10:44 AM
Now we're changing from Oakville to the hangar/farm area again later on May 9.

(OI VEY)

Oi Vey indeed! Wonder if DM needed to ensure no one was home in Kleinberg? Perhaps moving a few things around to make sure the trailer had enough room?

Thursday May 9th was the day AJ took the pic of Tim's truck and called CS. Did he ever mention seeing MS at the hangar that day? I can't recall now.

Question: the photo of the trailer of the first page of this thread, is that the trailer that DM wanted fixed up quickly?

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 1m1 minute ago
Early afternoon phone coms slide, back at Millard hangar and Farm Thursday may 9

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Later Thursday aft, #Millard & #Smich phones are back in area of hangar & farm near Waterloo. #TimBosma

Thursday May 9th was the day AJ took the pic of Tim's truck and called CS. Did he ever mention seeing MS at the hangar that day? I can't recall now.

He said that he saw Smich in the hangar later that week, the wed or thu, can't recall

All this phone activity on the 9th but so far no mention at all of CN. Wasn't she with DM on this day?

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 1m1 minute ago
Early afternoon phone coms slide, back at Millard hangar and Farm Thursday may 9

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Later Thursday aft, #Millard & #Smich phones are back in area of hangar & farm near Waterloo. #TimBosma

I thought AJ said he saw Smitch at hangar Wednesday?

Sean Leathong ‏@SeanLCHCH 2m2 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
By mid afternoon (2-3:30pm) #Millard and #Smich phones moving towards Millard Air hangar. @CHCHNews #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Now we're looking at Millard Air and the farm from later in the afternoon/evening on May 9. #HamOnt #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 32s33 seconds ago
Later that aft, they're pinging in area of Hwy 6/401. Then around hangar/ farm area. #Bosma

Question: the photo of the trailer of the first page of this thread, is that the trailer that DM wanted fixed up quickly?
I believe there may have been a different trailer that was to be fixed up.

Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 10:45 AM
At 2:27 p.m., the Smich phone is pinging off a tower on Highway 6, North of Hamilton. By 2:31 p.m., it's further north going towards Kitchener. Then at 2:34 p.m., the Millard phone is pinging off towers in the same area.

Feb 11 2016 10:46 AM
At 3:02 p.m., the Millard phone is hitting the tower between Millard Air and the Farm.

Feb 11 2016 10:47 AM
Then at 3:14 p.m., the Smich phone is hitting a tower near Millard air.

Feb 11 2016 10:48 AM
Now we're looking at Millard Air and the farm from later in the afternoon/evening on May 9.

Feb 11 2016 10:50 AM
First ping off a tower is the Smich phone at 3:51 p.m. near the hangar. By 4:09 p.m., the Smich phone is hitting a tower further south, near the hangar. The Millard phone is pinging off the same tower at 4:10 p.m.

Feb 11 2016 10:50 AM
Then by 4:38 p.m., the Smich phone is pinging off a tower near the farm.

Feb 11 2016 10:51 AM
By 5:49 p.m., the Millard phone is pinging off a tower by the farm as well.

Oi Vey indeed! Wonder if DM needed to ensure no one was home in Kleinberg? Perhaps moving a few things around to make sure the trailer had enough room?
Seriously- I cannot believe that this bunch did not know that there were some seriously educated individuals that earned a living putting together movements of idiot criminals. MOO

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 4m4 minutes ago
3:51 to 5:51 Smich, Millard phones appear headed from hangar to farm May 9 #TimBosma

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 3m3 minutes ago
5:49 Millard phone still near farm tower May 9 #TimBosma

Sean Leathong ‏@SeanLCHCH 3m3 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Between 3:30pm and 6pm both #Millard and #Smich phones ping towers between Millard Air and Millard Farm. @CHCHNews #Bosma

All this activity was going on at the time AJ was just finding out it was TB's truck, right? Stolen Monday (6) , Tuesday (7) off, Wednesday(8) saw truck, Thursday(9) pictures and family talk, Friday (10) truck gone and asked to leave and not come back.

Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 10:53 AM
Now we're looking at 6:21 p.m. to 8:29 p.m. in the same area - the farm/hangar.

Feb 11 2016 10:55 AM
At 6:21 p.m. the Smich phone is pinging off a tower near the farm. By 6:31 p.m., it's pinging off a tower near the hangar.

Feb 11 2016 10:55 AM
At 7:35 p.m., the Millard phone is pinging off a tower near the hangar.

Feb 11 2016 10:56 AM
The Smich phone is there around this time too.

I'm so ready for a recess already just to process everything :gaah:

The references to "Smich/Meneses" phone is confusing me. Was it MS's phone, MM's phone, or both phones?

I think that they are saying that the MM prepaid phone was bought as a burner for MS, but I could be wrong, that's just the impression I am getting.

I'd like to know if Wishbone is a last name or a 'Juice' type name. And if so, why aren't they calling MM's prepaid phone the Juice phone like they are calling the other one the Bate phone?

I hope it's clearer for the jury than it is for us tweet readers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CKS