Bosma Murder Trial 02.11.16 - Day 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday May 9th was the day AJ took the pic of Tim's truck and called CS. Did he ever mention seeing MS at the hangar that day? I can't recall now.
He testified that MS was with DM at the hangar on the 8th.

Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 10:56 AM
At 8:21 p.m., Millard and Smich's phones are still pinging off a tower near the hangar.

Feb 11 2016 10:58 AM
Now we're looking at later in the evening on May 9, moving towards the Smich residence in Oakville and then Millard's home in Etobicoke.

Seriously- I cannot believe that this bunch did not know that there were some seriously educated individuals that earned a living putting together movements of idiot criminals. MOO

It seems that they are completely clueless of that. Mind boggling.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
If two towers are pinged consecutively on one call, it is likely because the phone is travelling in a vehicle, expert says. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 4m4 minutes ago
Now we're looking at 6:21 p.m. to 8:29 p.m. on May 9 in the same area - the farm/hangar. #HamOnt #Bosma #TimBosma

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 2m2 minutes ago
6:21 to 8:29 pm, May 9: First call farm, next hangar, MIllard phone gets call from Dubien

Smich phone gets a text from Meneses off tower closest to hangar

Millard phone gets a text from 1272 Scott, still at hangar

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 1m1 minute ago
Millard phone communicating with Scott early evening thursday may 9

***Is this who they give the locked toolbox to? I assumed it was AM.

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 3m3 minutes ago
6:21 to 8:29 pm, May 9: First call farm, next hangar, MIllard phone gets call from Dubien

Millard phone gets a text from 1272 Scott, still at hangar

Millard phone communicating with Scott early evening thursday may 9

The video evidence of the trailer being taken to MB's was at night - now we learn DM was there that morning as well? I think I may be confused.

Looks like he was checking things out in the morning before going to get the truck.

MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
On the eve of May 9 (btwn 6:20-8:30 pm) Millard and Smich pinging in area of farm/hangar. #Bosma

Sean Leathong ‏@SeanLCHCH 1m1 minute ago Hamilton, Ontario
Early evening May 9th. #Smich phone pings near farm. Later both #Millard and #Smich phones ping tower closest to hangar. @CHCHNews #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 52s52 seconds ago
Now we're looking at later in the evening on May 9, moving towards the Smich residence and Millard's home in Etobicoke. #TImBosma #HamOnt

Wait...... what? What?? Someone translate this for me.

MM texts him from somewhere, and he's at the hangar

Juice phone = Smich/Meneses phone = Smich phone = burner phone bought by MM (?) for MS (?)

...at the hangar

Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 10:59 AM
By 8:30 p.m., the Smich phone is pinging off towers moving east from the hangar on the 401.

Feb 11 2016 11:00 AM
The Millard phone was pinging off the same tower at 8:41 p.m.

Feb 11 2016 11:01 AM
The way the phones are pinging off the towers moving east suggests movement on the 401.

Feb 11 2016 11:01 AM
By 9:06 p.m., the Smich phone is getting texts north of Oakville.

Feb 11 2016 11:02 AM
Then by 9:38 p.m., the Millard phone is getting texts in Oakville.

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 3m3 minutes ago
Millard phone getting texts from Scott, Smich phone from Meneses as phones travel from hangar in Oakville direction Thurs May 9 evening

Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 11:02 AM
Now we're moving into the nighttime on May 9, going from the Oakville area to the Millard home in Etobicoke.

Feb 11 2016 11:03 AM
I know this can feel somewhat dry, but it does show exact movement's of the accused's phones at crucial timeframes in the investigation.

Feb 11 2016 11:03 AM
Now we're seeing Christina Noudga's number for the first time. She was Millard's girlfriend, and will be testifying at this trial.

So DM checked out MB's home in the morning, went out to Oakville to pick up MS to help him load the truck into the trailer, drove the truck with the trailer back to MS's place and dropped him off then headed to Etobicoke to pick up CN and then dropped the truck off in Kleinburg that evening? Did he have the truck and trailer at his home for a while before taking it up to Kleinburg? Or did he park it somewhere near CN's place?

Sean Leathong ‏@SeanLCHCH 3m3 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Between 8pm and 10pm #Smich and #Millard phones moving east along 401 towards Etobicoke. @CHCHNews

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Their pings then go, generally, along Hwy 401 back toward Oakville (both) and then Millard in Etobicoke. #Bosma

Sean Leathong ‏@SeanLCHCH 1m1 minute ago Hamilton, Ontario
Presentation now includes phone of Christina Noudga (#Millard GF) starting at 9:39pm, May 9th. @CHCHNews #Bosma

So did they not communicate at all prior to the evening of the 9th? Confused...

So DM checked out MB's home in the morning, went out to Oakville to pick up MS to help him load the truck into the trailer, drove the truck with the trailer back to MS's place and dropped him off then headed to Etobicoke to pick up CN and then dropped the truck off in Kleinburg that evening?

makes no sense...Smitch is involved in everything thus far and now he's not going to Kleinburg? Very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654