Bosma Murder Trial 02.11.16 - Day 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, so here we see the pharmacuticle co. link, or at least to someone working for a pharma co. It was brought up way back that a call was made to a pharma co.
McKesson Pharma.

<modsnip>

My only thought is I better make good use of this 20min recess and fit in 3hrs of work.
Great job everyone who is supplying the forum with the tweets...thank you.

Ah, so here we see the pharmacuticle co. link, or at least to someone working for a pharma co. It was brought up way back that a call was made to a pharma co.

Spell it out for me? I didn't follow as closely at the beginning and I seem to have missed that. Which call was to a pharm co?

<modsnip>OK- I'm going to take a swing at this! DM's D- is that DM's cell phone? Answer- Yes, Q- would that show DM's movements accurately? Answer- Yes "No further questions" lol MOO

makes no sense...Smitch is involved in everything thus far and now he's not going to Kleinburg? Very strange.

Maybe he knew he had gotten all his own fingerprints off of it and no longer cared what happened to it?

My only thought is I better make good use of this 20min recess and fit in 3hrs of work.
Great job everyone who is supplying the forum with the tweets...thank you.

I had the same thought, then decided to toast a bagel instead. Today's a write off, lol.

OK- I'm going to take a swing at this! DM's D- is that DM's cell phone? Answer- Yes, Q- would that show DM's movements accurately? Answer- Yes "No further questions" lol MOO

hahaha! right - he wasn't hiding anything (didn't shut his phone off or leave it behind) so he has nothing to hide!

Have we seen this photo before?

attachment.php

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6270089-bosma-trial-neighbour-led-police-to-stolen-stripped-truck/

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 171
Maybe he knew he had gotten all his own fingerprints off of it and no longer cared what happened to it?

Still waiting for an explanation of how MS could possibly get only his OWN fingerprints off the truck, or have any way of knowing whose prints remained.

I have absolutely no idea how anyone can spin this, but I guarantee, it will be done. :gaah:

DM just had too much contact with friends and business associates on his phone during the course of the crime that it would be impossible to imagine someone else could have the phone and all the other outside callers not notice that they were not talking to DM.

hmmm.....I deal with McKesson on a daily basis.....first I'm hearing of it....can't even find him in the company directory....but that isn't saying much......I may not be looking in the right spot....

Susan ClairmontVerified account
&#8207;@susanclairmont
Amongst Millard's texts that morning are several to/from a phone belonging to "Whidden." We haven't been told who that is. #Bosma

I suspect we'll find out? Curious he was rather busy texting with just that one person on THAT morning.

I am wondering if he works at the hangar and if possibly only AJ and SS were told not to come to the hangar that day??? MOO

<modsnip>

We haven't seen anyone try to cast CN as the mastermind/blackmailer yet. Could still happen!

Shannon Martin &#8207;@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
We're back in court after a brief recess #MillardSmich #Bosma

DM just had too much contact with friends and business associates on his phone during the course of the crime that it would be impossible to imagine someone else could have the phone and all the other outside callers not notice that they were not talking to DM.

Well... maybe (here's a realistic scenario) someone stole DM's phone, and then hired an impersonator to talk/text on DM's phone. An impersonator who <modsnip> had working knowledge of all DM's personal/business connections to all these other folks, so that they'd *never know* it wasn't actually DM they were communicating with. Right? Seems reasonable to me...

Sean Leathong &#8207;@SeanLCHCH 40s41 seconds ago Hamilton, Ontario
#Millard lawyer now to cross examine Wilkinson (OPP cell data analyst). @CHCHNews #Bosma

Still waiting for an explanation of how MS could possibly get only his OWN fingerprints off the truck, or have any way of knowing whose prints remained.

In my opinion, all prints were wiped after getting the truck in the hanger. I think perhaps that where DM's prints were found, it was when moving the truck out of the hanger into the trailer to head to Kleinberg :cow:

makes no sense...Smitch is involved in everything thus far and now he's not going to Kleinburg? Very strange.

His sister's wedding was that weekend, wasn't it? Maybe he had appointments for that. (rehearsals, fittings, etc.) Or .. did he have a job to go to?

hahaha! right - he wasn't hiding anything (didn't shut his phone off or leave it behind) so he has nothing to hide!

I think they are counting on the "no one is that stupid" (NITS) defence. :floorlaugh:

MOO

I remember reading about a call to a pharma co. way, way back. So it probably is the Matthew Hagermann one. He works for MCKesson pharma.

Friend with lockbox?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members