Bosma Murder Trial 02.16.16 - Day 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that if it were DM, I doubt that he would be referred to as a photographer, when she could have chosen pilot instead, or heir to an aviation company. JMO

If I remember correctly, back a couple years ago, there was talk about frequent model shoots that were taking place in the hanger. There were even photos found online of some of those. I can't remember who the photographer was purported to be, but there were in fact photos going around that clearly had models posing in the hangar.

when you look at all the Gun Residue..its all over the place
Drivers door inside
Drivers door rear inside
Passenger door inside
Rear passenger door inside
ceiling front passenger side
ceiling rear passenger side
dashboard passenger side
ceiling drivers side
rear passenger seat back
rear passenger seat side
rear seat backrest drivers side
rear drivers side seat

Perhaps a firework went off in the truck :thinking:

I guess that throws a spanner in the works as far as where the shooter was sitting !

Why do you think he needed a new truck? Duh!:thinking:
I'm having a hard time understanding how a so called wealthy, hard working, educated guy- a CEO, would even step foot in a vehicle that was so filthy. I can't even imagine his dog having to spend time in there! Let alone a girlfriend! Eeeggaaaddss.

This ties into something I was just about to post.

Sorry graphic:

I've been assuming Tim was shot in the head (sorry), because I picture DM as a wanna be gangster in that moment. But if that were true, I feel like there would be blood residue visible in the remains of the shattered safety glass. Now I'm wondering if DM missed at least once and blew out the window but didn't hit Tim.

Are you meaning that you think someone who was sitting in the front fired a gun at close range and missed the target?

I don't think DM shot anyone, in my own opinion, I am really interested in where the trial goes from here though.

you can see the invoice from the incinerator much better in this slide and he claimed it under garbage/utilities..I guess he's going to say it was used for burning garbage?

The explanation for the incinerator will most definitely be for burning garbage and other waste items. What else is he going to say really? But the fact that he just randomly decided to purchase one, along with an illegal gun(s?) around the same time, makes that explanation very suspect. And the fact that it was purchased by SS when the MRO had other employees at the time who were more likely to be working for the actual MRO and not as DM's personal mechanic, is also quite suspect. Was SS the official purchaser for MillardAir MRO in June 2012? Or was it DM, who delegated this purchase to SS? Was WM aware of this purchase? Did the MillardAir accountant sit down with WM sometime in November to go over the expenditures to date?

I noticed the file folder was labelled Tri Star. DM probably couldn't find that file because he didn't know what to look for and I do think it's possible he called in the accountant on May 10th to find it for him.

MOO

So I'm looking at this and seeing someone who... thought he was smart enough to juggle funds & pull funds through various accounts. 4 Accounts from TD - one a business account and 3 separate VISA accounts. 2 RBC debit cards for two separate Millard/Millardair accounts, a CIBC Visa, a gold AE card, and that bottom right card, I don't recognize.

It would be curious to know how much debt he was actually in, at the time of his arrest. Judging by this pic, I'd guess it was pretty deep.

This is a guy who had NO IDEA what he was doing. He had no idea how to run a business, manage financial affairs, or not kill people and steal their trucks. He was living in Candy Land, where he had access to everything and anything he wanted. Ugh, he truly makes me sick.

Bottom right card Hilton Honors program. Issued in 2012. I guess he stayed at a Hilton when he went to Baja. Gotta keep that on hand for the next trip you know. ;)

MOO

The packing slip shows it was shipped on June 29, 2012. The second receipt shows that it was recorded to the Garbage/utilities account. There's 2 date on the middle paper- one date is Aug 1/12 with the cheque # 230 above it. There's another date there, July 7th, 2012 with a question mark beside it but then on the 3rd page, it shows that the downpayment of 5K was by visa and the balance paid on August 14, 2012 with cheque # 230. If you open the picture in google slides you'll be able to zoom in nicely! Also, the middle receipt appears to be the customer copy and the one on the right appears to be the merchant copy (the receipt is for the visa payment- marked customer and merchant respectively.) Thus, the cheque was issued on August 1/12 and processed by TriStar on August 14/12. The date of July 7th/12 may have been the proposed delivery date if it was shipped on June 29. MOO

Are there any signatures on the paperwork? If so, there's a signature on DM's driver's license for comparison. I'm not able to open the link to the receipts to check.

you can see the invoice from the incinerator much better in this slide and he claimed it under garbage/utilities..I guess he's going to say it was used for burning garbage?

Would make sense, do they have garbage collection days at the hangar?

Are you meaning that you think someone who was sitting in the front fired a gun at close range and missed the target?

I don't think DM shot anyone, in my own opinion, I am really interested in where the trial goes from here though.
IMO, I haven't seen enough evidence, or should I say an explanation of the evidence to come to a conclusion about who did what in the truck, but I am curious to find out how you have been able to come to your conclusion and speak with such certainty that DM did not do the shooting. We're just starting the 3rd week of a 15 week trial, so IMO, there's going to be lots more evidence to process- how wise is it reach a determination on who the shooter was based solely on what we've learned to date? And, will it really matter who physically killed TB? IMHO, they were both there and will share equally in the guilt. MOO

I wish the crown would have struck a deal with MS for his testimony. This way we'd find everything out. I think if they didn't have so much evidence they probably would have too. They don't need any deals to convict both, but still it'd be very interesting to hear about what really went on instead of assuming.

Yes I agree, random assumptions don't really help when trying to get to truth. I hope tomorrow brings some helpful evidence to focus on rather than dancing in the dark.

I'm having a hard time understanding how a so called wealthy, hard working, educated guy- a CEO, would even step foot in a vehicle that was so filthy. I can't even imagine his dog having to spend time in there! Let alone a girlfriend! Eeeggaaaddss.

Yep, no matter what my various opinions of DM, I'm finding it strangely shocking that he lived like a pig. He seemed to value his hangar full of toys so highly, definitely higher than human life ... But just treated it all like garbage. Was not expecting that.

Anyone want to buy an incinerator? ;)

35jk0e9.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2HcLKBpswT4UDdFTW1nZXA2REE/view?pref=2&pli=1

Seriously though. That's a lot of credit for someone with a lot of liquid cash to just buy a used truck. Two temp bank cards under different company names? And why is the address on his license Riverside Dr?

This would confirm my thoughts of probate not completed on his fathers estate. Probably new accounts with limited funds set up as "operating" funds while it all i's are dotted and t's are crossed.

I wonder if police had touched the knobs at all or if that is how DM & friends left it. Fan is on full blast, and heat turned all the way up.

That wouldn't be a typical setting in May. It would make sense if one was trying to dry out the interior, but based on the blood evidence, it doesn't appear the interior was washed.

She couldn't see the filth for the stars in her eyes kwim. :winkkiss: MOO.

IMO, I haven't seen enough evidence, or should I say an explanation of the evidence to come to a conclusion about who did what in the truck, but I am curious to find out how you have been able to come to your conclusion and speak with such certainty that DM did not do the shooting. We're just starting the 3rd week of a 15 week trial, so IMO, there's going to be lots more evidence to process- how wise is it reach a determination on who the shooter was based solely on what we've learned to date? And, will it really matter who physically killed TB? IMHO, they were both there and will share equally in the guilt. MOO

I guess it's no wiser than determining that he is the shooter without all the evidence in, TBH. Many people believe he is a murderer with an bloody eye fetish, but I don't really see that, so I am basing my opinion on what I have seen to date and I see nothing that points to him being the shooter or the killer based on evidence that has so far been presented. HTH All MOO

In ABro's photos, the tenth actual evidence photo, you can see wires running along the floor of the driver's side. I suspect these wired are wires used for hooking up a trailer to giving the trailer tail lights/brake lights? Anyone familiar with this sort of thing? If that's the case, perhaps the incinerator was towed with the Yukon. MOO.

When I hook my little camper trailer up, it is all wired by the hitch...no wires inside Think those might be cell phone chargers

She couldn't see the filth for the stars in her eyes kwim. :winkkiss: MOO.

Hmm, maybe it's because I'm older and wiser, but I can't imagine a reasonably pretty young woman with what sounded like a future falling for this joker and his trucks full of trash and mattresses on the basis of some credit cards. Then again, I suppose the key word is "young".

Yep, no matter what my various opinions of DM, I'm finding it strangely shocking that he lived like a pig. He seemed to value his hangar full of toys so highly, definitely higher than human life ... But just treated it all like garbage. Was not expecting that.

I don't see evidence that he lived like a pig. The board in the rear of his SUV appear to be for a pet. The front area doesn't look too bad for a truck that is obviously a runner that was used daily. There appears to be a blanket on the rear seat which doesn't seem odd to me, I know a few people who have blankets in their cars for pets or children or whatever. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214