Bosma Murder Trial 02.16.16 - Day 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I hook my little camper trailer up, it is all wired by the hitch...no wires inside Think those might be cell phone chargers

Very interesting, wonder what the jury-rigged wiring was about. Maybe it was a half-arsed fix for something.

I wonder if we'll hear tomorrow whether there was blood or GSR or any other evidence in the Yukon.

When I hook my little camper trailer up, it is all wired by the hitch...no wires inside Think those might be cell phone chargers

I'd love to know what was rigged up in that Yukon. What's the switch for on the dash?

2yor5l3.png

And all those wires?

10z4c44.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2HcLKBpswT4UDdFTW1nZXA2REE/view?pref=2&pli=1

This ties into something I was just about to post.

Sorry graphic:

I've been assuming Tim was shot in the head (sorry), because I picture DM as a wanna be gangster in that moment. But if that were true, I feel like there would be blood residue visible in the remains of the shattered safety glass. Now I'm wondering if DM missed at least once and blew out the window but didn't hit Tim.

Yes I wonder about the front passenger window as well. What remains of it looks spotless

Yep, no matter what my various opinions of DM, I'm finding it strangely shocking that he lived like a pig. He seemed to value his hangar full of toys so highly, definitely higher than human life ... But just treated it all like garbage. Was not expecting that.

Good chance is, it wasn't DM's money that paid for the Yukon and that's why he abused it. A good example would be, children who are spoiled with material things. They are less likely to take care of what was given to them because they didn't have to pay for it and figure there's more of it where that came from. MOO.

I find it a stretch to think that anyone would pay $15,000 on a business account to dispose of a body that would need feeding into an incinerator of that size. It wouldn't be an easy task. I also think the fact that it was a business purchase suggests that WM knew about it. It is far more likely to have been bought for car part disposal than body disposal and even that would need a few facts first. All MOO
I don't find anything a stretch when it comes to these scumbags.

JMO

I wonder if police had touched the knobs at all or if that is how DM & friends left it. Fan is on full blast, and heat turned all the way up.

That wouldn't be a typical setting in May. It would make sense if one was trying to dry out the interior, but based on the blood evidence, it doesn't appear the interior was washed.

I can actually understand having the heat on full blast in the night in May. I know I've personally been wearing shorts and short sleeves because it was hot in the day and then had to crank the heat at night because it dropped down a lot in the evening/overnight.

If you look at historical weather for that area of ontario in early May, the low temperature was around 3 degrees.

The explanation for the incinerator will most definitely be for burning garbage and other waste items. What else is he going to say really? But the fact that he just randomly decided to purchase one, along with an illegal gun(s?) around the same time, makes that explanation very suspect. And the fact that it was purchased by SS when the MRO had other employees at the time who were more likely to be working for the actual MRO and not as DM's personal mechanic, is also quite suspect. Was SS the official purchaser for MillardAir MRO in June 2012? Or was it DM, who delegated this purchase to SS? Was WM aware of this purchase? Did the MillardAir accountant sit down with WM sometime in November to go over the expenditures to date?

I noticed the file folder was labelled Tri Star. DM probably couldn't find that file because he didn't know what to look for and I do think it's possible he called in the accountant on May 10th to find it for him.

MOO

Totally agree with you. But take it a step further and even if defense tries to claim SS ordered this etc etc. or really DM for that matter. Maybe (?) he did order it for garbage. (??) That isn't what it was used for here!! Isn't it really that fact that at the end of the day what it was used for is what this case is about? I might buy a meat cleaver for a big dinner party I am planning but oops..someone Pis**ed me off and there you go.

I can actually understand having the heat on full blast in the night in May. I know I've personally been wearing shorts and short sleeves because it was hot in the day and then had to crank the heat at night because it dropped down a lot in the evening/overnight.

If you look at historical weather for that area of ontario in early May, the low temperature was around 3 degrees.

Especially if you're driving with one of the windows down.

I wonder if police had touched the knobs at all or if that is how DM & friends left it. Fan is on full blast, and heat turned all the way up.

That wouldn't be a typical setting in May. It would make sense if one was trying to dry out the interior, but based on the blood evidence, it doesn't appear the interior was washed.

Interesting. I wonder how cold it got that night driving around at 80-100km with a window possibly half pulled out? The weather history shows a low of 4 degrees on May 6 and 7, 2013.

I still don't have a clue what the defense might be. Aside from DM was framed like a picture by the same killer who killed Nicole and Goldman and framed poor o.j

May 6th, at night. It might have gotten a tad chilly driving down the highway with no passenger window. MOO

I'm a bit behind. A few of us had the same thought I see. Chilly Willy whippin' down the highway :p

The explanation for the incinerator will most definitely be for burning garbage and other waste items. What else is he going to say really? But the fact that he just randomly decided to purchase one, along with an illegal gun(s?) around the same time, makes that explanation very suspect. And the fact that it was purchased by SS when the MRO had other employees at the time who were more likely to be working for the actual MRO and not as DM's personal mechanic, is also quite suspect. Was SS the official purchaser for MillardAir MRO in June 2012? Or was it DM, who delegated this purchase to SS? Was WM aware of this purchase? Did the MillardAir accountant sit down with WM sometime in November to go over the expenditures to date?

I noticed the file folder was labelled Tri Star. DM probably couldn't find that file because he didn't know what to look for and I do think it's possible he called in the accountant on May 10th to find it for him.

MOO

If it's just for burning garbage, then a burn barrel would do. You can pick one up for about $15.00.

Totally agree with you. But take it a step further and even if defense tries to claim SS ordered this etc etc. or really DM for that matter. Maybe (?) he did order it for garbage. (??) That isn't what it was used for here!! Isn't it really that fact that at the end of the day what it was used for is what this case is about? I might buy a meat cleaver for a big dinner party I am planning but oops..someone Pis**ed me off and there you go.

Not to mention there are portable garbage incinerators for sale as well. Some people make their own. Considering how much they liked to build stuff, that would have been a fun project. This purchase was a 500lb animal incinerator. For at least $15,000. I guess the trailer was extra? Total overkill, pun not intended.

MOO

Interesting. I wonder how cold it got that night driving around at 80-100km with a window possibly half pulled out? The weather history shows a low of 4 degrees on May 6 and 7, 2013.

When these pics were taken it wasn't the 6th or 7th of May. I think he was arrested on the 10th.

BBM.....to bolster your point even further.....I grew up on a farm in the middle of farm country......I have NEVER known a farmer to have one of these.....MOO
Not that I don't agree but somebody must have a use for them because they sell them

Thanks..I had missed that angle..I saw it from the drivers door and just looked like my cell phone charger hanging down. This one has me curious as well.

There are also gauges where the radio should be and something stuck in the dash above the glove box. :waitasec:

ETA: The duct tape on the driver's door is a nice touch. :notgood:

MOO

Not sure you're looking at the same photo I'm referring to. Definitely not cell phone charger wire. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214