Bosma Murder Trial 02.17.16 - Day 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Shane Schlatman" you see on that document is an employee of Millard's. He's also the son in law of Arthur Jennings, who previously testified to seeing Bosma's truck in the Millard Air hangar. You can read about that testimony here:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...ing-beyond-hope-it-wasn-t-the-truck-1.3433620

(Also included in this update was the infamous AJ shot of the truck):

e2a1886e-cd67-4042-9f41-d6276b0a3dc6_1000.png

(I forgot to mention last night: I found it VERY interesting that some posters were speculating VERY early on that someone else at MillardAir had handled ordering the incinerator. )

Edit: Sorry if this has been discussed--I never noticed before that one of the roof running lights is missing in the "AJ" shot. You can see it broken inside the truck cab a few posts back. Had the truck already been inside the trailer--or somewhere else with low clearance--and it was broken off, before AJ ever saw the truck?

(I forgot to mention last night: I found it VERY interesting that some posters were speculating VERY early on that someone else at MillardAir had handled ordering the incinerator. )

Edit: Sorry if this has been discussed--I never noticed before that one of the roof running lights is missing in the "AJ" shot. You can see it broken inside the truck cab a few posts back. Had the truck already been inside the trailer--or somewhere else with low clearance--and it was broken off, before AJ ever saw the truck?

It had been posted in MSM quite early on that an employee of Millard Air had handled the purchase. The name of the employee had not been released until trial, though.

This video shows how the phones of Millard, Smich, Bosma and the "Lucas Bate" phone interacted on the night Bosma vanished.

[video]http://media.scribblelive.com/2016/2/17/f99f9222-0d9f-4e91-90f1-d55d40cdac39.mp4[/video]

Here's what Millard's GMC Yukon SUV looked like inside. Court saw this photo yesterday.

1c4ba80c-ef35-4720-925f-62e63c230bf7_1000.png

Feb 17 2016 10:52 AM
Jury now being brought in. Underway shortly.

(Seems like they'll get started just in time for lunch.)

There was a photo posted yesterday of Millard's Yukon, an somebody mentioned that you could not see the sticker on th back license plate. That is because looking at that plate you can see that it is not a passenger car plate but a truck plate. In Ontario a truck plate requires the validation sticker to be placed on the front plate not the back plate.

Feb 17 2016 10:54 AM
The Crown's next witness is Chaz Main.

Feb 17 2016 10:55 AM
Assistant Crown Craig Fraser is asking questions.

So it seems that all the flooring has been ripped out of the Yukon as well. I wonder when that was done and what happened in there. Is the centre console missing in his Yukon? It looks like there should be an armrest where there is only a space.

Feb 17 2016 10:56 AM
Back in May of 2013, Main was on a property in Ayr, Ont. at 2548 Roseville Road. He says his job is to lay concrete.

(Hmm, where is this going? Is this new?)

(Edit: EspressoBean, if you find yesterday's trial thread and look at the last 2-3 pages, you'll find a lot more pics of the interior of the Yukon and discussion.)

I went back to look at the photo of Tim's truck on the original poster that they were putting up when they were looking for him. It looks like that is the number of lights that were on it then as well. I don't know if one is missing or if it just the angle of the photo that makes it look like a larger gap. The original photo shows 5 lights...one in the middle and two on either side. MOO

Feb 17 2016 10:57 AM
Main says a friend's dad owns a property next to the property in question. Main says he has taken his dirtbike or snowmobile onto the property in question over 100 times.

(This could get interesting. Must be the person who first spotted the incinerator?)

Feb 17 2016 10:58 AM
Farmer would let him use the trails for a "case of beer and a bottle of Crown Royal."

Someone mentioned earlier that TB's truck looks dull in the trailer photo compared to earlier photos of it in the hanger where it looks shiny. Is it possible that it was power washed in the hanger with something that cleaned off the car wax? Does that theory work with the fingerprint evidence that follows?

Feb 17 2016 11:00 AM
Main says he doesn't know Dellen Millard. Says he has snowmobiled a few times with the new owners of 2548 Roseville Road, but doesn't know them by name.

Feb 17 2016 11:01 AM
Court now seeing a Google Earth shot of the area in Ayr, Ont.

There was a photo posted yesterday of Millard's Yukon, an somebody mentioned that you could not see the sticker on th back license plate. That is because looking at that plate you can see that it is not a passenger car plate but a truck plate. In Ontario a truck plate requires the validation sticker to be placed on the front plate not the back plate.

Thanks for that info. Looking at the front plate, it's just as obscured so it's hard to tell. You can see it here. Sorry I'm not on my computer to post the pic.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2HcLKBpswT4UDdFTW1nZXA2REE/view?pref=2&pli=1

I went back to look at the photo of Tim's truck on the original poster that they were putting up when they were looking for him. It looks like that is the number of lights that were on it then as well. I don't know if one is missing or if it just the angle of the photo that makes it look like a larger gap. The original photo shows 5 lights...one in the middle and two on either side. MOO

There's something that looks like one of those lights inside the truck:

http://images.scribblelive.com/2016/2/17/412ee9a3-ef56-4be2-9732-9b304edaca1e_1000.png

Someone mentioned earlier that TB's truck looks dull in the trailer photo compared to earlier photos of it in the hanger where it looks shiny. Is it possible that it was power washed in the hanger with something that cleaned off the car wax? Does that theory work with the fingerprint evidence that follows?

I can't think of any substance that could power wash wax off a vehicle

Feb 17 2016 11:02 AM
Roseville Road runs east to west on the map.

Feb 17 2016 11:04 AM
Fraser asking about a barn on one of the properties that Main would ride on. The farmer who owned the property would lease/rent some areas of the property, Main says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo