Bosma Murder Trial 02.17.16 - Day 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question. I started to go back to look for it but I'm not even sure what day that was all entered into evidence.

I have a spreadsheet started with facts...will get a phone record started. Searching the threads now.
It was stated by AJ, that on May 8th, the interior was out, seats and flooring.

IMO, MWJ is going to be called as witness, & I hope, based on the most recent comments from the "Big Iisho TorontoRappers.com Interview" video on YT, that he is in PC. Mods if this not appropriate I apologise, & understand the forthcoming snip, but I thought it was trial related. *The comments are very NSFW & crude, like so many elements of this case.[h=1][/h]

My apologies in advance if this has been posted somewhere but, did anyone compile a "step by step" for phone activity including location of PING, times and "owner"? TIA

The full cell phone activity exhibit is here:

[video=youtube;zyR9hgUntwI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyR9hgUntwI[/video]

Feb 18 2016 9:09 AM
I'm at the courthouse for day three of the Bosma trial this week. Follow along for updates.
Adam Carter

Feb 18 2016 9:26 AM
Today will start with cross examination from Sgt. Annette Huys, who was in the witness box most of yesterday afternoon.
Adam Carter

He was the only one?

I don't think he was the only one flipflop. I recall what you recall. A neighbor took pics and posted them on twitter of the incinerator. I'm pretty sure it was not CM but I'd have to sift through the old threads

I don't think he was the only one flipflop. I recall what you recall. A neighbor took pics and posted them on twitter of the incinerator. I'm pretty sure it was not CM but I'd have to sift through the old threads

One picture shown yesterday is identical to one many of us saw almost three years ago. I believe Main was the person who took the photo. He, or his friend could have posted to SM way back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member